Turpin Family (in the news with 13 tortured kids) Red Flags

Sane One

I have identified 16 red flags that indicate there's a good possibility there was some monarch programming going on. Of course, they are innocent until proven guilty, and this is just my opinion. If any of these facts are unfamiliar to you, just do a google (or startpage) search and you'll find the articles.

1. Trips to Disneyland. Disneyland is a known programming site (and Disney movies are used for programming). There were also Disney toys still in their packaging at their house.
2. Louise Turpin and her sister, both of them have wide open, insane looking eyes, the look that people who have been programmed tend to have, so they say.
3. The whole family would leave their house at 1:00 am, in the wee hours of the morning. Not only is this strange, but it coincides with when ceremonies, group training and prostitution are known to take place.
4. Children were not allowed to interact with anyone or be seen in daylight.
5. They were "not allowed to tell anyone their names."
6. Trips to Vegas - were the THREE vow renewal ceremonies just their alibi for being there?
7. Marching for hours - indicative of systematic abuse.
8. At least 1 count of lewd behavior.
9. Grandparents' responses seemed like very lame lies.
10. Were they kept small on purpose, through malnutrition?
11. Adult offspring afraid to leave - indicative of mind control.
12. Not allowed to play, tempted with food but not allowed to eat it - known programming technique.
13. Vents in closet doors - indicates torture, which is part of programming.
14. Filthiness - typical of satanists.
15. Louise's sister lying? If she wanted to skype with the children for the past 20 years, skype wasn't even around that long.
16. According to what Louise's sister said, the father was a pervert.

Sane One

The "not allowed to tell anyone their names" part reminds me of something that happened when I was maybe six - eight years old. We were on vacation and swimming in the hotel pool. There was a girl playing in the pool by herself, and my brother and I wanted to play with her. So I introduced myself to her and asked her name, like kids do. She said "I'm not allowed to talk to strangers." I thought that was strange and told her something like "I'm a kid, and I'm sure it's okay to talk to other kids." She then froze and looked at her parent or guardian, and looked scared and wouldn't say anything else. Her mother, or whatever, looked a little old to be her mother but too young to be her grandmother, and was in a prim and proper dress (women usually wore dresses in the early 1970s) which was a bit too formal and businesslike for vacationing and sitting by the pool. I looked at her to enlist her help, expecting her to tell the child it was okay to talk to me, but she just seemed to give the child a stern look that reinforced her refusal to speak. Even at my young age at the time, I knew something was not right about that situation and it has bothered me ever since.

Vixy

Star
Made a theead about tvis days ago. :) Maybe vc can put them together? How do you know what time they have their ceremonies?

Aero

Superstar
Not really Mk Ultra. I will give you there are some similarities, but there are key pieces missing here.

An Mk Ultra victim cannot be triggered if they are chained up in a basement. Basically without being able to trigger any of these kids from the outside, they are essentially useless. Now they could of been triggering them through the parents, but that just doesn't seem as useful as someone allowed to watch T.V or use the internet. It is possible though.

The other thing is Mk Ultra victims are meant to be intelligent. They are meant to be fighters. So maybe one out of 13 is Mk'ed

Sane One

Made a theead about tvis days ago. :) Maybe vc can put them together? How do you know what time they have their ceremonies?
It was in one of the books by someone who came out of their programming, can't remember which one. They said in the middle of the night was when they would be taken to a military base, and she was doing some of the training herself. The ceremonies would take place at night too.

Sane One

Not really Mk Ultra. I will give you there are some similarities, but there are key pieces missing here.

An Mk Ultra victim cannot be triggered if they are chained up in a basement. Basically without being able to trigger any of these kids from the outside, they are essentially useless. Now they could of been triggering them through the parents, but that just doesn't seem as useful as someone allowed to watch T.V or use the internet. It is possible though.

The other thing is Mk Ultra victims are meant to be intelligent. They are meant to be fighters. So maybe one out of 13 is Mk'ed
Are you saying one out of 13 in that family or in the general population? I heard it was one in 10 in the population, but even though I believe it is widespread, it probably isn't really that high a number. I don't see how that could be possible.

The kids would still be in training, and wouldn't need to be triggered - that would only come after they had grown up. But you're right, some of them were grown already, so...maybe they were just trafficked.

Aero

Superstar
Are you saying one out of 13 in that family or in the general population? I heard it was one in 10 in the population, but even though I believe it is widespread, it probably isn't really that high a number. I don't see how that could be possible.

The kids would still be in training, and wouldn't need to be triggered - that would only come after they had grown up. But you're right, some of them were grown already, so...maybe they were just trafficked.
One out of the 13 family members. I was referring to the one that escaped.

I think that "training" is an interesting choice of words. Like how long do you think training in Mk Ultra is supposed to take? There is no threshold of torture that you must reach before someone is ready. What I'm saying is, it doesn't take much. Who wants to be tortured?? Exactly!

Sane One

Training is the word used by (I think it was) Kathy O'Brien, or someone, who was talking about being taken to a military base in the middle of the night. I don't know how long the training is supposed to take. They were not tortured there as far as I know, it was just for some type of training. If you really want to know why the word training was used, I suggest reading her book if you haven't, because I don't want to read it ever again!

Aero

Superstar
Training is the word used by (I think it was) Kathy O'Brien, or someone, who was talking about being taken to a military base in the middle of the night. I don't know how long the training is supposed to take. They were not tortured there as far as I know, it was just for some type of training. If you really want to know why the word training was used, I suggest reading her book if you haven't, because I don't want to read it ever again!
I'm not really interested in hearing about amateur hour with Kathy O'Brien. It's unfortunate that's all some people have as a reference point. The story is simply too sensationalized. And I get that it had to be that way to actually sell. For the story to even get any traction it had to be that sensational. So don't believe every single word.

I can only speak from my personal experience. What's described in the book sounds like a very crude, and sloppy form of Mind Control. They left tracks all over the place. Where in the cases I've experienced, there is little to track down. But that's how it should be. To enter someone else's mind and nobody be the wiser.

Sane One

Actually, I have read several different accounts, it's just O'Brien's that used the word training. By the way, why are you being so hostile? I'm done with this conversation.

Aero

Superstar
Lol what? You think that's hostile? Sorry I don't think it's fun talking about mind control. Maybe it does get under my skin. Just knowing I'm always going to have MK Ultra on my back. Sometimes I just want to open my third eye like the cyclops from X-Men and wipe them all off the fucking map. They are just too good at diverting my rage though. But don't worry, because strategy is one of my things.

Sane One

It sounded hostile to me. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. And I didn't realize you personally were a victim of MK Ultra. No wonder you seem angry.

Victoria

Rookie
More cult than MK Ultra, but no doubt that mind control was happening. You don't keep 13 kids silent and obedient for nearly three decades without some serious abuse. It deeply saddens me. These kids are going to be in therapy until they're old and may never fully adjust.

Lonk

Established
What Victoria said. Seems like your typical psycho cult. Could be MK Ultra though, but they usually keep their victims well fed and let the kids play. and yeah, both the sisters had crazy eyes, but the one with brown hair had less of a crazy look. She probably abuses her kids too, but not to the same extent. There was genuine sadness and the tears were mostly legitimate in her interview.