Turkish Singer Aleyna Tilki (p***philia Symbolism)

Aleyna released her new song and video "Yalan" today.
ERxjQbeXsAAI8N6.jpg
A cracked mirror representing the fracturing of the core persona. -The Hidden Meaning of Taylor Swift’s Video “Style”

2020-02-27 15_39_08-Window.png
"In the video, there are a lot of characters from different personalities inside me." Teenage, masculine, popstar.
Dissociation is thus achieved by traumatizing the subject, using systematic abuse and using terrifying occult rituals. Once a split in the core personality occurs, an “internal world” can be created and alter personas can be programmed using tools such as music, movies (especially Disney productions) and fairy tales. These visual and audio aids enhance the programming process using images, symbols, meanings, and concepts. Created alters can then be accessed using trigger words or symbols programmed into the subject’s psyche by the handler. Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control

2020-02-27 16_43_10-Window.png
Aleyna is in a room surrounded by nets.

2020-02-27 16_00_18-Window.png
We see "the child persona" with her clothes, hair and behavior. Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland referring to monarch mind control) and spider.
"spiders are used in actual MK programming to cause trauma and dissociation."
The Disturbing Meaning of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”
2020-02-27 16_10_56-Window.png
Bubble blowing toy with blood.

2020-02-27 16_15_17-Window.png
Blood in the toy cup.

2020-02-27 16_05_02-Window.png
Aleyna with a bear in the spider web. Link: What is bear?

2020-02-27 16_28_29-Window.png
The bear that predators used to hunt her in the video Yalnız Çiçek.
He has 8 sticks in his crown.

2020-02-27 16_34_42-Window.png
Ariana Grande’s “No Tears Left to Cry”: Blatant Monarch Mind Control Symbolism

Quite similar.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 32977
A cracked mirror representing the fracturing of the core persona. -The Hidden Meaning of Taylor Swift’s Video “Style”

View attachment 32978
"In the video, there are a lot of characters from different personalities inside me." Teenage, masculine, popstar.

View attachment 32988

View attachment 32979
We see "the child persona" with her clothes, hair and behavior. Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland referring to monarch mind control) and spider.

View attachment 32981

View attachment 32982
Blood in the toy cup.

View attachment 32984

View attachment 32986

View attachment 32987

Quite similar.
What do the letters on her dress in the first picture represent, anyone have an idea?

2020-03-01 19_47_12-Window.png
Octospot.
The number 8 is an occult symbol closely related to the pedozone.

www.octozone.is

2020-03-01 20_15_06-Window.png
8-legged black widow and GirlLover heart on it.

01_redback_spider.jpg
Male and female black widows. Black widows are spiders that are known for the females' tendency to eat their mates after sex.
I'm not sure if the cannibals here are male-eating witches or minor-eating pizzerias. Maybe both.

2020-02-27 16_00_18-Window.png
8-legged fire ant.

CG_002.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Aleyna announces (here and here) the artists she works with for her next video Yalan.
Yigit Turhan and Yonca Karakas.
I'm not surprised that their work is about monarch mind control and children. A lot of visuals about dissociation of MK slaves.
Link: many examples and details about it.

Yonca Karakaş:
View attachment 32758
Baby seat attached to cables.

View attachment 32759
Snake and forbidden fruit metaphor.

View attachment 32760.
A minor, forbidden fruit and her "dissociated" face.

View attachment 32761
Doctor's room or programming room.

View attachment 32762
"spiders are used in actual MK programming to cause trauma and dissociation."
The Disturbing Meaning of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”

View attachment 32766
I don't know if the pig-headed girl is about hijab in Islam.

View attachment 32767
Baphomet.
this is really disturbing

View attachment 32977

View attachment 32978

View attachment 32988

View attachment 32979

View attachment 32981

View attachment 32982
Blood in the toy cup.

View attachment 32984

View attachment 32986
He has 8 sticks in his crown.

View attachment 32987

Quite similar.
I am Turkish. And I have to say it. Seeing her name next to Taylor and Ariana is disrespectful to taylor and ariana. She is a mess and a shame. I laughed when I saw her name next to Taylor's. KJKDFHHSHHFJHSJ Taylor makes art,really her songs are always meaningful.

Daze

Superstar
I am Turkish. And I have to say it. Seeing her name next to Taylor and Ariana is disrespectful to taylor and ariana. She is a mess and a shame. I laughed when I saw her name next to Taylor's. KJKDFHHSHHFJHSJ Taylor makes art,really her songs are always meaningful.
I think you're in the wrong place. Taylor and Ariana both are industry slaves bringing the same symbolism.

I think you're in the wrong place. Taylor and Ariana both are industry slaves bringing the same symbolism.
Of course I know they are puppets but I like their songs and if you see Aleyna's song writing, you will get what I am talking about.

Daze

Superstar
Of course I know they are puppets but I like their songs and if you see Aleyna's song writing, you will get what I am talking about.
Well, i can't read a word of Turkish so that's probably never gonna happen.

But from what Thursdayafternoon has described Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande are no different. Both of them push the occult agenda in their videos and performances.

queen82

Star
Grande and Swift are both illuminati tool, all the three were in the same boat

Well, i can't read a word of Turkish so that's probably never gonna happen.

But from what Thursdayafternoon has described Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande are no different. Both of them push the occult agenda in their videos and performances.
You got it wrong. Aleyna has songs for little children JFDHKSHKHFHSH. I listened to her songs 2 3 years ago.

Objectively all three are disgusting. If you're looking for "good quality" satanism, I recommend late 60's and 70's rock and heavy metal music; 80's and 90's rock and industrial metal; 80's, 90's and little bit 00's pop and r&b. After 2000, you have to search for good and popular music with tweezers. None after 2010. Impossible after 2020. I guess the elites banned good quality music because they thought that it's good for the human soul, even if it's satanist.