Tupac

bengaminrdx

Rookie
I have a theory, that the Illuminati wanted him to push their agenda by making "anti-police", "fuck the police" music, to cause police shootings and the Illuminati use police to shoot black people, so the Illuminati causes a war, black people are given a bad image because of their police shootings, and the police get away.

Once Tupac saw this he started his album Killuminati, and indirectly spoke against them, and since 2pac had alot of attention, the Illuminati had to silence him. And Tupac knew that he was ought to die soon due to his activism and exposing, so he made it seem that he faked his death, so that his image, music remains alive for years.

those are my thoughts

DEATH

Rookie
Numerology 4 & 7, seven being the fourth prime number.

Geronimo Pratt, member of the Black Panther Party, also 2pac's godfather, was born 13/9/1947.
49 (=13=4) years later 2pac dies in 1996, Las Vegas, Nevada.
In '72, GP was sentenced to prison for 27 years for the 'murder' of Caroline Olsen (13 letters total), a 27-year-old elementary school teacher.
27 is 72 reversed, which is also 1x3x9=27.
Geronimo Pratt, 13(=4) letters. English Gematrical Value (EGV) of 72 when reduced. Also reverse reduced.
Tupac Amaru Shakur, 16(=7) letters. EGV of 193(=13=4), which can be rearanged to form 2pac's date of death and GP's date of birth, and 58(=13=4) when reduced.
13/9 is the 256th(=13=4) day of the year. 1+3+9 adds up to 13(=4). 13+9 equals 22(=4). His initials add up to 40(=4), TAS.
2PAC's name consists of three letters and the number two. 'PAC' has an EGV of 20. Add the number 2, we get 22(=4) for '2PAC'.
Before death he changed his alias to MAKAVELI, notice the first and last letters (MI) adding up to 22(=4) and also forming his date of death, 13/9.
2pac was born on 16/6/1971. 1+6=7, 1+6+6=13=4, 16+6=22=4, 1+6+6+1+9+7+1=31=4.
His final studio album, The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, was released 7 weeks and 4 days after his death on 5/11/1997.
5/11 equals 16 or 7. 5/11/1997 is equal to 34 or 7.
2pac was shot on 7/9 (=16=7). In 1996 (=25=7). Passed away at the age of 25 (=7).
GP was freed 10/6 in '97. 10+6=7, 9+7=16=7.
97 is the 25th prime number.
Las Vegas initials, LV, add up to 34 (=7).
TUPAC SHAKUR's EGV is 139, 40 when reduced.

Last edited:

markymark91

Established
I have a theory, that the Illuminati wanted him to push their agenda by making "anti-police", "fuck the police" music, to cause police shootings and the Illuminati use police to shoot black people, so the Illuminati causes a war, black people are given a bad image because of their police shootings, and the police get away.

Once Tupac saw this he started his album Killuminati, and indirectly spoke against them, and since 2pac had alot of attention, the Illuminati had to silence him. And Tupac knew that he was ought to die soon due to his activism and exposing, so he made it seem that he faked his death, so that his image, music remains alive for years.

those are my thoughts
The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory wasn't brought out until a week after he died it wasn't actually finished 2pac was meaning to take out the disses to Nas on the track against all odds

Aero

Superstar
I don't think there was a grand conspiracy to take down Tupac. He was neck deep in the whole Mk Ultra controlled opposition stuff though. So I feel like the Illuminati was fine with him in that role. I think he made a lot of other enemies though. He made a lot of people envious.

I feel this way because what's making an anti illumanti album really going to do? Tons of people act like that, and they don't get whacked.

Aero

Superstar
Well it's pretty much been confirmed the law was trying to instigate it all. Get people to battle each other. And I never listened to Tupacs last album much, but it was a pretty dark album. You want to tell me he was in a good place mentally when he rapped on "Hit em up"?

justjess

Superstar
Hit em up isnt even on 7 day theory.. its actually one of my favorite albums of all time
Well it's pretty much been confirmed the law was trying to instigate it all. Get people to battle each other. And I never listened to Tupacs last album much, but it was a pretty dark album. You want to tell me he was in a good place mentally when he rapped on "Hit em up"?

justjess

Superstar
I know. But they came out around the same time basically. Tupac wrote all of the 7 day theory in like 3 days.
Amazing isnt it? And ive managed to keep my original copy for 21 years scratch free lol.

Honestly its a great album, hail mary is one of the greatest rap songs ever imo. The anger on hit em up is even great. The anger in general was great.

He hadnt even been out of prison a year when he was killed.. when these songs were written. You have to both expect and respect the anger and personally i loved how raw and real it was.

On a personal note i used to pull up to clinton to visit my husband blasting picture me rollin so loud as i drove past those shit heads on the gate. I cant imagine anyone getting out of clinton and not being angry, just spending a couple hours there for a visit made me angry.

Edit: hit em up was a b side off all eyes on me but that whole album was released only a couple months before 7 day theory