Truth In Freemasonry

Illuminized

Established
It stands to reason that all the known degrees of Freemasonry are left in total ignorance, that is, none of them are privy to the final objective of the fraternity. Orders like the Rosicrucians, Perfectibilists, Freemasons, and Jesuits all had an inner circle. In some cases, their members probably did not even know if they belonged to the same order! Symbols are not to be cherished, but discarded. Albert Pike said that much of our modern controversies have arisen from misinterpretation of ancient symbols.

Certain Freemasons have recently been translating the works of Adam Weishaupt into English. These works reveal a thoroughly misunderstood man who clearly had good intentions, but succumbed to internationalism.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2016/08/09/murdochs-illuminati-the-expanded-canvas-of-national-geographic-magazine/

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
It stands to reason that all the known degrees of Freemasonry are left in total ignorance, that is, none of them are privy to the final objective of the fraternity. Orders like the Rosicrucians, Perfectibilists, Freemasons, and Jesuits all had an inner circle. In some cases, their members probably did not even know if they belonged to the same order! Symbols are not to be cherished, but discarded. Albert Pike said that much of our modern controversies have arisen from misinterpretation of ancient symbols.

Certain Freemasons have recently been translating the works of Adam Weishaupt into English. These works reveal a thoroughly misunderstood man who clearly had good intentions, but succumbed to internationalism.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2016/08/09/murdochs-illuminati-the-expanded-canvas-of-national-geographic-magazine/
WHAT??? Your saying the dude who created the illuminati had good intentions?WTF thanks for anyreplys/opinions I will be reading through links/watching the videos when I have time to learn I'm trying to gather as much info as possible