Truth In Freemasonry

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
Fellow VC members this thread is basically a Freemasonry truth discussion/introduction to this "secret society" I say that because I have an open mind on the subject and would like to be taught about the Freemasons as if it was from scratch as a VC member I'm halfway interested in becoming a Freemason because like many VC members I have a love for symbolism and so do they and that I'm sure we all share with VC and could be a theme that has brought us all together here on the VC website with that in mind I find it suprising that a vast majority of members on here condemn the fraternity or what not because of its illuminati/mind control connection which is evil and as a VC member I want nothing to do with however from my general understanding many of the most powerful and influential people throughout history have been freemasons and are generally good people if this thread takes off I may start a thread asking for the most famous and influential freemasons throughout time that could be good and bad masons or that can be inculded here but in general this is a truth introduction/exposing of this "secret society" and finding the truth that's there I have a really hard time believing a lot of the information that can be found on the internet that exposes this secret society's secrets given their top secret information can be found all over the Internet that is hard to believe and not at the same time with so many people being able to join in the fraternity i would not be suprised if many have infiltrated their highest ranks just to expose the truth to the world with this being one of the oldest secret societys I would not doubt that and it makes sense however given they are a secret society that can also be contradicting since that seems to be equivalent to what I would assume would be one of their number one rules of being a Freemason keeping the top secrets secret also I'm trusting VC members on here have solid information that can expose their rituals/degrees/teachings/oaths/handshakes/symbols/philosophies and everything else people know about on here about the freemasons and explaining it for me this is a big topic and can include anything from the history of the freemasons and just exposing the truth about freemasonry have at it VC members! This is a huge topic and what I'm asking for is a lot of work from you all but it means a lot to me that people would go there for me thanks !!! For starters "Freemasonry" is not free at all and actually costs monthly dues sounds contradicting to be a member but let's being anywhere all comments and opinions are appreciated

Undertaker

Established
Its a great club if you enjoy worshipping the phallus with other grown men in secret
This doesn't help.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/William_Schnoebelen (I hate it but still contains useful info on these matters)
His story
Born to a Catholic family in 1949, Schnoebelen claims to have become a Wiccan after writing to Alex Sanders.[2] According to Schnoebelen's version of events, a spirit guide encouraged him to read Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible; he joined the Church of Satan, but decided that it wasn't hardcore enough and so joined an altogether darker Satanic cult: the Freemasons.[3]

After rising through the ranks of Masonry (he claims to have been a "90th degree" Freemason[4][5]), Schnoebelen claims that he made a deal with Satan himself. After signing a deal in blood, Schnoebelen was given seven years' worth of funky superpowers on the condition that, at the end of the period, he would be killed and sent to party on forever in Hell. He claims to have considered this a win-win situation. His spirit guides then helped him to join the Illuminati, where he was able to speak with the spirits of people such as Jesus, Adolf Hitler, and Aleister Crowley. At around this time he also had sex with a fallen angel.[3]

He later became a Catholic priest — the Catholic priesthood, of course, being riddled with Satanists.[6] Eventually, his Satanic pals gave him the choice between two paths: he could become a vampire, or he could become a werewolf. Schnoebelen sided with Team Edward and became a vampire. In his new guise, he could live on nothing but blood and communion hosts, and was harmed by garlic and the Sun.[3]

All these powers vanished, however, when an anonymous Christian began praying for him.[7] Schnoebelen then became a Mormon — another secretly Satanic group, according to him — and during this time, he claims to have read the Bible for the first time in his life. This led him to renounce his evil ways and he became a Christian on June 22, 1984.[3]

If you follow the timeline in his own books, he would have to have been a Roman Catholic, a Freemason, a Wiccan, and a Satanist, all at the same time, from 1976 to 1980.[8]

His story circulates all around Youtube to this day.[9]

Today
Today, William Schnoebelen heads With One Accord Ministries[10], and has apparently begun wading into the waters of Flat Eartherism and Geocentrism.[11]

He has peddled his bizarre claims in books such as Masonry: Beyond the Light,[12] Lucifer Dethroned,[13] Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie,[14] and Blood on the Doorposts: An Advanced Course in Spiritual Warfare.[15] Even fellow Conspiracy Theorists are skeptical of his claims.[16]

TruthSucker

Established
Fellow VC members this thread is basically a Freemasonry truth discussion/introduction to this "secret society" I say that because I have an open mind on the subject and would like to be taught about the Freemasons as if it was from scratch as a VC member I'm halfway interested in becoming a Freemason because like many VC members I have a love for symbolism and so do they and that I'm sure we all share with VC and could be a theme that has brought us all together here on the VC website with that in mind I find it suprising that a vast majority of members on here condemn the fraternity or what not because of its illuminati/mind control connection which is evil and as a VC member I want nothing to do with however from my general understanding many of the most powerful and influential people throughout history have been freemasons and are generally good people if this thread takes off I may start a thread asking for the most famous and influential freemasons throughout time that could be good and bad masons or that can be inculded here but in general this is a truth introduction/exposing of this "secret society" and finding the truth that's there I have a really hard time believing a lot of the information that can be found on the internet that exposes this secret society's secrets given their top secret information can be found all over the Internet that is hard to believe and not at the same time with so many people being able to join in the fraternity i would not be suprised if many have infiltrated their highest ranks just to expose the truth to the world with this being one of the oldest secret societys I would not doubt that and it makes sense however given they are a secret society that can also be contradicting since that seems to be equivalent to what I would assume would be one of their number one rules of being a Freemason keeping the top secrets secret also I'm trusting VC members on here have solid information that can expose their rituals/degrees/teachings/oaths/handshakes/symbols/philosophies and everything else people know about on here about the freemasons and explaining it for me this is a big topic and can include anything from the history of the freemasons and just exposing the truth about freemasonry have at it VC members! This is a huge topic and what I'm asking for is a lot of work from you all but it means a lot to me that people would go there for me thanks !!! For starters "Freemasonry" is not free at all and actually costs monthly dues sounds contradicting to be a member but let's being anywhere all comments and opinions are appreciated
This is horrible to read. Would you please use at least some signs and make some paragraphs? Cause I'm interested in the text. Thank you very much.

Etagloc

Superstar
To my understanding, there is the lower levels which are probably very mundane... to me the lower levels sound like boy scouts for adults but maybe with some occultism thrown in. And then there is the higher levels which actually run things. To have a complete picture of freemasonry we must consider both lower and higher levels as a totality. And this totality is controlled by the top. When we look at it as a whole or totality, it seems that freemasonry is some sort of mafia. This is my understanding.

If I'm not mistaken and freemasonry is a mafia... if you wanna be down with the mafia, you gotta get your hands dirty. You don't get to just hang with mafia people and not do things to prove your loyalty.

With the higher levels I think you would have to do some type of illegal stuff. If they're a bunch of criminals, they're going to expect you to be a criminal with them. Now the lower levels might not really be about the illegal stuff. But the same principle will apply if they're doing things which break spiritual laws.

Undertaker

Established
Are you kidding?
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secretsofmasonscom/internet/secretsofmasonscom-simon-gray-beware-of-a-ripoff-with-a-worthless-money-back-guarantee-i-585125
SecretsofMasons.com shows up everywhere masons or Freemasonry is mentioned -- both positive and negative. A Mr. Simon Gray touts that he is a mason, and will reveal to you "astonishing" secrets of Freemasonry. The beautifully done website shows bound volumes, and promises over 120 rare books that reveal all the secrets of freemasonry.

What you get for $37 (and "bonus books" for another $19) is an amateurish CD, containing only PDF files that are readily available on many other websites for free. Mr. Gray didn't even bother changing the file names of some of these; many have the identical names of the ones found on www.phoenixmasonry.org which lead me to believe they were simply lifted from that website. Far from secret books, these documents are public domain booklets and lectures on masonry from the early 1900s. There is nothing new, or secret, or shocking unless you count that people are obviously paying for this collection of crap.

Although the website lists an address in St. Petersburg FL, that address is actually a house in a suburban neighborhood. The local BBB has other complaints, but says they cannot locate any business at that address. For what it's worth, the CD was airmailed from China.

Best of all, the "money back guarantee" posted on the website is even more useless than the CD itself. Emails are returned with an automated message saying to file a ticket using their on-line ticketing systems. Newly created tickets result in an automated email saying someone will respond in 72 hours, but no one ever bothers to call back. And naturally, there is no phone number listed for Mr. Gray or the company.

PLEASE don't waste your money on this blatant rip-off.

Raquel

Established
Last edited:

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
Thanks for the replys! Members on here seem to understand Freemasonry better than myself if you could post links to website s that share Freemasonry information good/bad would be useful from what I understand VC's opinion on this is still a mystery? Anybody know his opinion on freemasons?

JoChris

Superstar
I remembered this man from an exposé written by the 19th century evangelist Charles Finney, also an ex-Freemason.
In the second chapter Finney goes into the alleged murder of William Morgan, a traitor according to Freemasonary. https://archive.org/stream/THECHARACTERCLAIMSANDPRACTICALWORKINGSOFFREEMASONRY_201612/THE CHARACTER, CLAIMS ANDPRACTICAL WORKINGS OF FREEMASONRY#page/n9/mode/2up

William Morgan's book, recordings of many oaths.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/18136/18136-h/18136-h.htm

Vixy

Star
Dude, you have GOT TO start duviding up your text. That was a hard read.

SkepticCat

Veteran
If you want me to read this, you need to learn to structure a text first.

I'm halfway interested in becoming a Freemason
You are participating on a 'conspiracy theory' website basically claiming Freemasons are behind the evils in the world. Why in the world would you be interested in joining them?

I'm sorry - based on this video, I think you have to be completely delusional to become a Mason. I hope you don't qualify and also that you'll reconsider your priorities. The fact that it's a 'secret' organization should turn you away rather than attract you. People who want to do good things in the world don't need to do them in secret.

If you follow the timeline in his own books, he would have to have been a Roman Catholic, a Freemason, a Wiccan, and a Satanist, all at the same time, from 1976 to 1980.
... hence, why it seems believable Mr Schnoebelen would have been a Mason. :-/

To my understanding, there is the lower levels which are probably very mundane... to me the lower levels sound like boy scouts for adults but maybe with some occultism thrown in. And then there is the higher levels which actually run things. To have a complete picture of freemasonry we must consider both lower and higher levels as a totality. And this totality is controlled by the top. When we look at it as a whole or totality, it seems that freemasonry is some sort of mafia. This is my understanding.
It's very clear that if it's indeed Freemasonry that's behind all the evils of the world, which does indeed appear to be the case, that there must be a huge divide between what goes on at the lower levels and at the top. Lower levels appear to be just a group of men who never grew up and participate in the most ridiculous rituals. Higher levels... Well, this is where they decide who gets to live and die, who will be president and what wars will start when. The people at the top don't mess around. I suppose they use the fools at the lower levels to disguise the fact the top is the most nefarious global mafia imaginable.

I really don't understand Muslims.

Last edited:

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
If you want me to read this, you need to learn to structure a text first.

You are participating on a 'conspiracy theory' website basically claiming Freemasons are behind the evils in the world. Why in the world would you be interested in joining them?

I'm sorry - based on this video, I think you have to be completely delusional to become a Mason. I hope you don't qualify and also that you'll reconsider your priorities. The fact that it's a 'secret' organization should turn you away rather than attract you. People who want to do good things in the world don't need to do them in secret.

... hence, why it seems believable Mr Schnoebelen would have been a Mason. :-/

It's very clear that if it's indeed Freemasonry that's behind all the evils of the world, which does indeed appear to be the case, that there must be a huge divide between what goes on at the lower levels and at the top. Lower levels appear to be just a group of men who never grew up and participate in the most ridiculous rituals. Higher levels... Well, this is where they decide who gets to live and die, who will be president and what wars will start when. The people at the top don't mess around. I suppose they use the fools at the lower levels to disguise the fact the top is the most nefarious global mafia imaginable.

I really don't understand Muslims.
Thank you for the insight I would like to be taught about freemasons as if I knew nothing about them I basically do this helps a lot