Trumps Speech On Charlottesville

Thunderian

Superstar
The enemy of your enemy isn't your friend, and I feel that sort of thinking is falling for the dog and pony show.
The dog and pony show is what's so entertaining. Do you think I place any faith in government? I'm just in it for the lolz.

Aero

Superstar
It wasn't directed at you justjess. I like to write stuff generally to the entire audience. Because I have my own following outside of what you all can see. As well as everyone else who visits the boards, but doesn't engage. I'm sure you are all aware of that, but sorry if that shatters some egos.

And trust me I hate having to say that Trump was the safer pick. Maybe it's only because of all my weird Mk Ultra theories. So you are free to say and think I'm full of it. It doesn't change the realities I know in my heart, and my two brains.

The Zone

Star
It wasn't directed at you justjess. I like to write stuff generally to the entire audience. Because I have my own following outside of what you all can see. As well as everyone else who visits the boards, but doesn't engage. I'm sure you are all aware of that, but sorry if that shatters some egos..
Cult leader talk, again. I am not sure if you are FOS or just a bit zippy.:rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
Neither of them was a safe pick and people didn't vote for trump because he was safe. They voted for trump either to protect their own inflated bank accounts, for the entertainment factor, to stick it to people they feel are their ideological opponents, or because they are racist or xenophobic or whatever. Maybe they never met a NYC con man before idk.

Aero

Superstar
Neither of them was a safe pick and people didn't vote for trump because he was safe. They voted for trump either to protect their own inflated bank accounts, for the entertainment factor, to stick it to people they feel are their ideological opponents, or because they are racist or xenophobic or whatever. Maybe they never met a NYC con man before idk.
Lol. I imagine most of them haven't met a NYC con man. Or they actually like going along for that type of losing ride. And I agree a lot of people just wanted to stick it to progressives.

And a lot of progressives are fighting back. Practically everyone, except our elected leaders. It bugs me because I know exactly what's going to happen. The elected democrats are just going to sit back and watch Kingdom Trump. They are going to foam at the mouth for some kind of epic crashing of the gates at Kingdom Trump. But he will just walk away like George Bush and turn into a painter.

polymoog

Superstar
trump was the only option:
a. gary johnson was a flat out dolt and NOT a libertarian
b. jill stein was the ideal choice, but there were bigger factors at stake:
hillary is 100% unthinkable as a president.

1. hillary MUST be tried for her crimes. if she skated, that sets the precedent that any leader could do what she did (emails + benghazi) without being punished. trump made her investigation a top priority (wisely done). stein never mentioned this.
2. trump was vehemently against the PC madness and he was not a politician. stein didnt have the chutzpah that trump did. people were duped about "change" from barry soetoro and tried a non-politician this time.
3. a non-vote would result in hillarys election. that would have been far worse. trump is not a pedo. hillary, if not one herself, is swimming in pedo friends. trump hasnt killed anyone yet like hillary has, so theres that too.

if the ideologues on this thread vote with their deep feelings, why didnt they vote for andrew basiago, mr. project pegasus?

justjess

Superstar
It was democrats millennials and women's NONvotes that got trump elected.

I'm sorry but a slimy business man is no better than a politician. Trump has gotten people killed so far as well. Trump is also friends with pedophiles (Epstein anyone?).

Trumps entire family and a large amount of his cabinet has been found to have lied on their financial disclosures and/or security clearances. Trump himself refuses to release his financials and has not divested from his business interests as he has supposed to. Just as bad If not worse then this email issue.

U want to look at him through rose tinted glasses suit yourself. I can not and will not. I did not support Hilary either.

TMT

Star

1. hillary MUST be tried for her crimes. if she skated, that sets the precedent that any leader could do what she did (emails + benghazi) without being punished. trump made her investigation a top priority (wisely done). stein never mentioned this.
Pretty sure the precedent was already set because Bush and Cheney didn't face any justice for Iraq or torture

2. trump was vehemently against the PC madness and he was not a politician. stein didnt have the chutzpah that trump did. people were duped about "change" from barry soetoro and tried a non-politician this time.
You think with all that goes on in the world, the most important issue to elect a president is Anti-PC? Really? That's madness.

There is more evidence that Trump is a p***phile than Hillary Clinton, but that's just a pizzagate delusions for ya.

And that said HRC was a bogus candidate who was in the pocket of the financial industry/big business and a neo-con on foreign policy. If Sanders would have won the nomination Donald Trump would be in NYC shitting on a gold toilet.

polymoog

Superstar
Pretty sure the precedent was already set because Bush and Cheney didn't face any justice for Iraq or torture

You think with all that goes on in the world, the most important issue to elect a president is Anti-PC? Really? That's madness.

There is more evidence that Trump is a p***phile than Hillary Clinton, but that's just a pizzagate delusions for ya.

And that said HRC was a bogus candidate who was in the pocket of the financial industry/big business and a neo-con on foreign policy. If Sanders would have won the nomination Donald Trump would be in NYC shitting on a gold toilet.

bush and his toady cheney (or the other way around) have their excuse that its war and terrorism and all that nonsense. many people agreed with their reasoning due to 9-11 paranoia, so they got off scot free. there is absolutely no hiding place for hillary with the email fiasco, but you make it into a left-right thing. this is a great chance for a crooked politician to get nailed to the wall and youre worried about the balance of dems and republicans facing the music.
id like to nail all the neocons. without a proper 9-11 investigation, it cant happen. but with hillary its a clear case.

"pizzagate delusions". youre losing credibility fast.