Trumps Speech On Charlottesville

polymoog

Superstar

i was rather impressed. of course he could have said more, and he is part of the rockefeller branch of the elite, but it sure was nice to hear some common sense.
the only i disagreed with is the fact that jobs will help solve this divide. the left needs a severe un-brainwashing, and the far right needs to accept that they are not the superior race on the planet.

polymoog

Superstar
wondering out loud here..

was trump allowed to win the presidency rather than clinton because he could create more static and friction as an opponent to the left?

prior to his victory in november, people who are disgusted with PC just dealt with it. after his election, its my opinion that they drew a line in the sand and said, "thats it. no more." and have become emboldened by trumps victory. <were not going to take it-- twisted sister> and it was post november that the left has ramped up their PC/cultural marxist agenda not only in the US, but around the world (canada, australia, etc.).

had hillary been president, i dont think riots like charlotesville could be possible, as those who of the right persuasion/anti-PC would have been locked down and shut down by hillarys victory immediately-- its the violence and tension that the satanists at the top desire. locking individual liberties and freedoms away is great for them, but the real icing on the cake for them is the bloodshed. they feed on this.

i believe we have barely begun the bloodletting.

Devine

Star
and chaos. once you understand that general chaos is the agenda it makes more sense.i'm still pulling for him because they don't stop going after him, but i'm aware he may have been put in to create civil war?

polymoog

Superstar
and chaos. once you understand that general chaos is the agenda it makes more sense.i'm still pulling for him because they don't stop going after him, but i'm aware he may have been put in to create civil war?
like he said (and which we were aware of): the civil war has been brewing for awhile now. thank george soros for that, with his funding of BLM and antifa. i recall an article where the CIA was funding the white supremacist factions, which would make sense. both extremes are controlled and are battling it out. with lopsided MSM coverage pushing from the left, the center is forced to choose a side.

with lopsided MSM coverage pushing from the left, the center is forced to choose a side.
More like they choose to choose a side instead of recognizing the reality that the bankers control both sides of the issue. A lot easier (and safer) to direct anger towards the right (or vice versa, the left) than to the bankers I assume

justjess

Superstar
A war among the people is only brewing because the economy for the average working person is shit. People can't afford to feed themselves, take care of their kids, have a modest home.. the American dream we were told was waiting for us is dead - that's why millenials especially are getting so up in arms. People born just five years before me entered into a different world and I'm on the upper limit of the supposed millennial bracket - I graduated college a year before the collapse, things have only gotten extremely worse since then.

So yeah there's An element (a large element) of exploiting these divisions - which already existed - and fanning the flames coming from the elite (the people who think their tenth mega yacht is more important then the worked who make their fortunes being able to eat) and that happens every time the economy is shit all over the world for all of history. Blame it on the minorities, blame it on the immigrants, blame it on the women.. anything to divert blame from the actual perpetrators.

With that said it doesn't negate the feelings of the people being targeting as scapegoats. But most of what I've seen here is demonizing them for feeling that way. There's some surface acknowledgment of the fans being flamed to cover for something and then right after blanket condemnation of the left or marxists or minority groups/special interest groups etc. and then blame blame shame and more blame.

The fact is minorities and women and immigrants are feeling all these economic failures even more then the polo clad nazi chanting white conservatives in the streets crying over a dang statue that means nothing and serves no real purpose.

Their feelings of disenfranchisement are just as real and just as valid however they are the ones blaming people even worse off then themselves. And fighting to a return to a time when they were doing even worse still. They want their own position bettered at the expense of others and they don't care who it hurts. The identity politics are too much but no one representing the left on that side is wanting their opposers to do worse in life, they just want themselves to be able to survive as well.

mrsbyrd03

Rookie
I hate "liking" this comment per se, but I think you're right. I told my sister just today that the American people are lobsters in a pot and we don't really even realize that we are beginning to boil. It is too convenient that these issues have suddenly become so pressing at such a time to distract us as a whole. I always wonder what is really being done while the people are fighting amongst ourselves. What cages are being built around while the blood lust grows?

Big thumbs up for Trump. Just proved his integrity in the face of immense media and political pressure.

It truly is a new low when you're watching the establishment's reaction to Charlottesville and Trump's condemnation of "all hate groups". I knew it was bad, but it's even worse than I thought. There was a beam of hope that Trump could turn things around, but he's getting more and more isolated. Western institutions are permeated with liberal lunatics that will lead western civilization straight into autodestruction.

The entire week the media has been going bananas because 1 person died by a neo-nazi in a hostile protest. She wasn't at an Arianna Grande concert or drinking sangria in a Spanish tea-garden; she was at a hostile protest. Media demands that an entire group of adherents to an ideology is condemned because of the actions of one of its members.

Or what utter hypocricy looks like.

We got here in this Orwellian nightmare because people have been frightened into silence out of fear of committing a thought crime. I gotta give it to those alt-righters, neo-nazis and KKK, as pitiful as their identity politics are, for at least standing up against the mainstream thought police.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Big thumbs up for Trump. Just proved his integrity in the face of immense media and political pressure.

It truly is a new low when you're watching the establishment's reaction to Charlottesville and Trump's condemnation of "all hate groups". I knew it was bad, but it's even worse than I thought. There was a beam of hope that Trump could turn things around, but he's getting more and more isolated. Western institutions are permeated with liberal lunatics that will lead western civilization straight into autodestruction.

The entire week the media has been going bananas because 1 person died by a neo-nazi in a hostile protest. She wasn't at an Arianna Grande concert or drinking sangria in a Spanish tea-garden; she was at a hostile protest. Media demands that an entire group of adherents to an ideology is condemned because of the actions of one of its members.

Or what utter hypocricy looks like.

We got here in this Orwellian nightmare because people have been frightened into silence out of fear of committing a thought crime. I gotta give it to those alt-righters, neo-nazis and KKK, as pitiful as their identity politics are, for at least standing up against the mainstream thought police.
it is complete and utter bullshit. people are truly just thinking what facebook tells them to think without ever bothering to go and read a quote for themselves.
thanks for this i like to see him cry :)

TMT

Star
Hopefully that speech will be the beginning of the end for this lunatic's administration. I doubt it will be that easy to get rid of him though as I have a sinking feeling that it will be a bloody before he goes and Its not easy to undo a coup.

justjess

Superstar
I don't think he's on my side, but he's driving some of my least favourite people out of their minds, and it's great.
Yeah and that's why he got elected. The entertainment factor.. we don't need our politics to resemble a jerry springer show.

I'd also suggest not taking such pleasure in your ideological opponents being driven out of their minds. The pendulum swings both ways.

Aero

Superstar
The military, secret service and police all turned against Hillary Clinton. Like they were basically all ready to quit their jobs rather than work with her. Trump doesn't seem like the best boss either, so I think that says a lot about her. From what I remember Hillary Clinton wouldn't even greet or shake hands with secret service members designed to protect her ass. HUH?

You don't think there would be riots or division with Hillary? Lol please. There would be riots times a million. There would probably be a new Mk Ultra inspired school shooting every week. Because she is clearly psychotic. And the upper levels of Mk Ultra are a direct consequence of presidential actions. The White House might seem like this magnificent place, but it's not. The people who work there aren't often holding hands, they are holding knives.

If you don't believe in Mk Ultra inspired violence you can just ignore me, but it's all real. You can't have a building full of knife throwers and not see some innocent people get hit.

justjess

Superstar
@Aero being against trump does not mean supporting Hilary. I have no idea who your comment was aimed at but since it directly followed mine I am making an assumption.