Trump's not going well

Awoken2

Superstar
calling them FLOTUS and POTUS makes me think of Tweedledum and Tweedledee or Dumb and Dumber or the scottish one Hoddart and Doddart lol
Yeah me too

LittleLady

Established
I don't know if you noticed, but Trump is breathing from his mouth, and his breathing patterns from his chest and his lungs look troubled, so honestly, he is not doing better as you said. Also many people of the White House have the virus, praise God!

i watched the video of him outside the white house from last night. im not a fan of trump in any way, but its really concerning how he was reacting, he could barely breath and he looked panicked and anxious

LittleLady

Established
Why would you praise God?

It’s telling that those who hate Trump and his supporters cheer for their deaths.
He's an evil being who was MEANT to be evil and work for satan, so I don't think I should care that he's sick or may die. If you really think about it, that's a good thing because he's not of God, and right now as we speak, God is literally keeping him alive only so he can cause destruction for America, because America is Babylon, and it has to go. Just as scripture says, it will be destroyed in one hour. Trump has his part, and the other evil ones (other heads of other Nations) will have their part in destroying America- preferably the 7 heads, which are the 7 kings of the other Nations.

Uh, so what should I feel bad for again? Evil is being rid of, why can I not praise God for that? Do tell.

Thunderian

Superstar
He's an evil being who was MEANT to be evil and work for satan, so I don't think I should care that he's sick or may die. If you really think about it, that's a good thing because he's not of God, and right now as we speak, God is literally keeping him alive only so he can cause destruction for America, because America is Babylon, and it has to go. Just as scripture says, it will be destroyed in one hour. Trump has his part, and the other evil ones (other heads of other Nations) will have their part in destroying America- preferably the 7 heads, which are the 7 kings of the other Nations.

Uh, so what should I feel bad for again? Evil is being rid of, why can I not praise God for that? Do tell.
Trump isn’t causing America’s destruction.

Thunderian

Superstar
That unconditional love :rolleyes:
How is it unconditional to tell the truth? Before Covid hit, the economy was great, there were more jobs than ever, people had more money in their pockets, and the US was (and still is) pulling troops out of all the hellholes they’ve been dying in for the last 20 years. Tell me, if you don’t suffer from that unconditional hatred of Trump that so many suffer from, how is that bad for America? Tell me how Trump is destroying America.