Trumps Meeting With Kissinger

Todd

Star
You have been duped....Trump is a puppet just like all the rest. It only makes sense that if the elite are ready to destroy the US dollar, who else would they bring in to bankrupt the country? Of course the most famous business man who has made a career out of bankruptcy!

Aero

Superstar
Trump is on his own side I think. And there aren't a lot of people he actually listens to. Definitely not the average voter.

Daciple

Star
Trump the Trojan Horse but he is constantly causing Libtards to lose their ever loving mind and I do find that to be quite entertaining!!! I mean it is hilarious how College classes had to be canceled while weakback baby students sat on the stairs and wept, literally wept hahaha. What a pansy generation this is, I apologize for my generation for raising such wimpy pathetic losers.

Anyways once Trump started the Wars again if there was any doubt he was going to be or was bought and paid for, that ship has sailed...

Aero

Superstar
I kind of feel like Trump might not have a lot of actual allies among the Nationalists. Maybe I'm wrong but, maybe the Globalists are the only ones supporting him. Of course that could of been their plan all along.

Biotio

Established
Perhaps he is a team player...he plays for whatever team puts him there. Like a puppet I guess...!

TMT

Star
Only an idiot would have ever trusted Trump. Sorry but it's the truth.