Trumped

Daze

Superstar
Not surprising, he was always a puppet. Came in to "drain the swamp", but most of the swamp creatures somehow got pardons.
Worth noting he left it without pardoning Assange or Snowden.

Whats sad is 75 million still sing this mans praise. Albeit, he's a notch better then "idk what I'm signing" Biden.

Awoken2

Superstar
I know that Trumpa Lumpa is now just a memory, but for many, they are still trying to convince themselves he wasn't just a bad dream they've had.

But in the cold hard light of day you must concede that if you allow yourself to be ruled over by people such as this you only have yourselves to blame if you now find yourself in a bad predicament.

Even now, when the two choices you had for a leader are a lying slimeball and a cognitively impaired pensioner people fail to understand a very simple problem.

If the system gives you these two choices as the best two choices then the system is broken and the system itself needs changing.

I don't think this scenario has happened accidentally, it's quite deliberate. After all, before a new age comes in the politics and religion thing have to go first.

DavidSon

Star
In Final Days, Trump Gave Up on Forcing Release of Russiagate Files

After four years of railing against “deep state” actors who, he said, tried to undermine his presidency, Donald Trump relented to U.S. intelligence leaders in his final days in office, allowing them to block the release of critical material in the Russia investigation, according to a former senior congressional investigator who later joined the Trump administration.

Hmm I wonder who he felt the need to protect... :rolleyes:

Awoken2

Superstar
Hopium.....straight into the vein for the intellectually hobbled.

JC exposes the pantomime of politics and Trump with perfect clarity here.

To all the forum's Trumpsters and political debaters, isn't it now time for you to admit to yourself that you've just been played?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is a very clear presentation of how the people behind Trump used every single psychological trick in the book to hoodwink large swathes of a docile American public.