Trumped

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Speaking of children, that’s kindergarten level dogma that people who don’t get it prize themselves with so they can feel part of the group that “sees through the matrix”. They don’t. It’s amateurish, lazy, boring and ignorant.
Name the US prez that aint a controlled puppet of the two-party duopoly then...

I’m not going to peruse a channel I don’t know with hours of content. I can’t even get through the ones on my Watch Later list. Line up your arguments, which hopefully contain more than the CNP and Roy Cohn.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m not going to peruse a channel I don’t know with hours of content. I can’t even get through the ones on my Watch Later list. Line up your arguments, which hopefully contain more than the CNP and Roy Cohn.
So you aint going to watch nothing and have already assigned a false narrative to my position... Think I will step back for a bit and see if you can even handle those willing to engage with you strictly on your own terms.

So you aint going to watch nothing and have already assigned a false narrative to my position... Think I will step back for a bit and see if you can even handle those willing to engage with you strictly on your own terms.
The first video is over 2 hours long. That’s not an appropriate debate decorum to just have your opponent watch it and let him try to figure out your conclusions.

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey Artful, do you want me to open up the Pro Trump safe room for you? I don't think the Trumped thread is the right place for you. It can he a hostile place for any pro Trumpers here....c'mon, I'll put some Tammy Wynette on and you can have a beer and think about other stuff.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The first video is over 2 hours long. That’s not an appropriate debate decorum to just have your opponent watch it and let him try to figure out your conclusions.
Im not trying to dictate that you view anything, nor your timeframe. I am merely dropping the resource for you. Rather than listen to some disrespectful "leftist" who is ranting from a place of ignorance and emotional outrage, these fellows speak the same language and refuse to settle for half answers or rationalizations. They really put in the work to get to the bottom of things on that side of the aisle.

Hey Artful, do you want me to open up the Pro Trump safe room for you? I don't think the Trumped thread is the right place for you. It can he a hostile place for any pro Trumpers here....c'mon, I'll put some Tammy Wynette on and you can have a beer and think about other stuff.
You know what, I honestly thought I was in that thread. I’ll peacefully withdraw.

Im not trying to dictate that you view anything, nor your timeframe. I am merely dropping the resource for you. Rather than listen to some disrespectful "leftist" who is ranting from a place of ignorance and emotional outrage, these fellows speak the same language and refuse to settle for half answers or rationalizations. They really put in the work to get to the bottom of things on that side of the aisle.
Start with one short synoptic video and I promise I’ll take a look.

It's easily done, I've often found myself in the wrong threads

.....(wanders off in flares, oversized knitted cardigan and sombrero)
Is there even a right thread for you? If so, don’t point me in that direction.

Relax, I’m slightly kidding.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Name the US prez that aint a controlled puppet of the two-party duopoly then...
Probably no one except 45.
Yup. Trump is a third-party candidate that won a major party nomination by appealing to nationalist/populist sentiment (as opposed to globalist oligarchic submission).

Speaking of children, that’s kindergarten level dogma that people who don’t get it prize themselves with so they can feel part of the group that “sees through the matrix”. They don’t. It’s amateurish, lazy, boring and ignorant.
I would add shallow and misinformed. Trump’s election and presidency reflect how the world has outgrown the conflict of Democrat vs. Republican / Left vs. Right / Liberal vs. Conservative. The rise of populism, in opposition to globalism, demonstrates how the struggle between opposing forces has changed to The Political Class vs. The People / The Oligarchy vs. The Citizens / The Rulers vs. The Ruled, not only in the USA, but throughout the world—Brexit a prime example of nationalism/populism rising to challenge the globalist elite.

For decades, in US politics, entrenched political power structures have been aligning against the citizenry. Those power structures are threatened by President Trump, whose supporters are a diverse group of social classes, races, political affiliations, and ideological platforms united around the populist ideal of the people vs. a corrupt elite. Trump has demonstrated, throughout his presidency, he is on the side of the people against the ruling class, much to the chagrin of Democrats and Republicans who see in his popularity a threat to their sustained power, as masses of supporters are leaving both parties to board the Trump Train.

Populism vs globalism is just a rebranded left vs right paradigm. Its nothing but a makeover of the same old game.

You don't think the elites are stupid enough to run the exact same script forever do you ?

You all have been conned. It's time to wake up.

Trump a populist ? LOL

How on earth does a populist LOSE the popular vote TWICE. LMFAO.

If you think Trumps a populist you've been had.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Populism vs globalism is just a rebranded left vs right paradigm. Its nothing but a makeover of the same old game.

You don't think the elites are stupid enough to run the exact same script forever do you ?

You all have been conned. It's time to wake up.

Trump a populist ? LOL

How on earth does a populist LOSE the popular vote TWICE. LMFAO.

If you think Trumps a populist you've been had.
Tump is a total populist... in terms of rhetoric lol.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Start with one short synoptic video and I promise I’ll take a look.
My sugestion is if you get the notion to do so, just utilize the serch engine for their channel. You can enter keywords there and search for the topics you find most relevant or interesting.