Trumped

Devine

Star
Really? Try another four years to see what happens? If you want to see what's going to happen, isn't it better to just read thinktank papers and scouring their websites to get a glimpse? For example, before he pulled out of the JCPOA/Iran deal, the whole gameplan had been laid out in a Brookings Institute tome. But ofcourse, you can always pick one of the players for the sake of playing the game (what's the harm, right?)....the grand scheme of things remains intact.
I don't understand what you are saying. I suppose you think Biden will be better? Enjoy your forced vax friend!

Awoken2

Superstar
Let's do the last 5 puppets in a single sentence competition!!!

I did not have sexual relations with that lady.....(except oral)

Your either with us or you're with the terrurrists.

Myself and Michael......(!ohhh fuck!)......Jackson are both black guys that got pretty successful..... (phew)

What a fantaaastic job I 've done being the best ever president everrrr

I would just like to say to all......(sees 9 year old in a shoulderless dress stray from parental grip).......hellooooo sweetie pie where you off to in that hot number?......( dad swoops in and lifts away daughter)

You guys who debate politics here daily on an intellectual level crack me up you really do.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar

Myself and Michael......(!ohhh fuck!)......Jackson are both black guys that got pretty successful..... (phew)

I would just like to say to all......(sees 9 year old in a shouldeldress dress stray from parental grip).......hellooooo sweetie pie where you off to in that hot number?......( dad swoops in and lifts away daughter)

You guys who debate politics here daily on an intellectual level crack me up you really do.
Try explaining all presidents are puppets and then it’s met with

TrUMP exPOsInG DeEp StaTE

Trump didn’t do jack shit but looked like a total jackass. Then he gets his feelings hurt and threatens to cut military funding to pass an internet law cause twitter said mean things. XD

That’s not a leader. That’s a child.
I lost respect for the guy.
Q anon has really brainwashed the hardcore followers. It’s sad and scary

Awoken2

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
Speaking of children, that’s kindergarten level dogma that people who don’t get it prize themselves with so they can feel part of the group that “sees through the matrix”. They don’t. It’s amateurish, lazy, boring and ignorant.
Don’t get that he lost. You’re holding onto fantasies that he won. The kraken was a joke.

Add in the fact Trump conned everyone to raise money for when he leaves office. You know what? Trump is the smart one he conned his followers to pay him. Awesome business man. I’ll say that

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I would just like to say to all......(sees 9 year old in a shouldeldress dress stray from parental grip).......hellooooo sweetie pie where you off to in that hot number?......( dad swoops in and lifts away daughter)

YESSS!!!!!!