Trumped

meximonk

Star
Pardon me, not being aware that there was an "Anti-Trump" thread, I just created one called the, "Anti-Safe Trump Room".

I'm packing up and moving here.

Here's what I posted:

meximonk

Star
I would imagine this is exactly what was said during the debate before they got some genius sound editors in to try and make them sound coherent.

When you add up the actual worth of 2 Illuminati Puppets in a fake debate, yeah.

Shoot, this video is worth much more than the actual debate. It actual produces something positive, laughter.

This is my favorite "bad lip ridding" production:

meximonk

Star

Karlysymon

Superstar
Pat Robertson: God Says Trump Is Gonna Win & Usher In End Times
It seems to me that in regard to Trump, operations were run both in the political (secular) world and in the religious world. There is a reason we saw him dubbed/portrayed as some sort of messiah, the “New Cyrus”, etc. I think we have just witnessed the execution of the political operation ( if COVID kits already had tariffs back in 2018, was the MAGA dream ever for real?) and it is possible the operation run in the religious world will come to bear during his second term.
The full clip of Pat’s “message”

I’ve been meaning to start a “Trump prophecies” thread though.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
Memoirs of an Illuminati Girlfriend - Deep State Insider Revelations on Presidential Grooming & Donald Trump

* The Source is questionable in my book, so like always, take it in but find the truth for yourself.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I'm convinced now that this is a fabrication. Read it though anyways to see what I mean.

Devine

Star
Even you guys think Trump is a plant and a fake why not give him another term to see what happens? With Biden you Know what you will get. Why not pick the wild card, take a chance? Its like the choices are pick Trump and maybe things will get worse or pick Biden and things will probably get worse. What's the harm?

justjess

Superstar
Even you guys think Trump is a plant and a fake why not give him another term to see what happens? With Biden you Know what you will get. Why not pick the wild card, take a chance? Its like the choices are pick Trump and maybe things will get worse or pick Biden and things will probably get worse. What's the harm?
Because choosing the lesser of two evils is still consenting to evil. Also... different flavors of terrible. People are choosing which poison they personally prefer or benefit from the most. Many people do not benefit from trumps particular brand of poison - for many his brand is worse.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Really? Try another four years to see what happens? If you want to see what's going to happen, isn't it better to just read thinktank papers and scouring their websites to get a glimpse? For example, before he pulled out of the JCPOA/Iran deal, the whole gameplan had been laid out in a Brookings Institute tome. But ofcourse, you can always pick one of the players for the sake of playing the game (what's the harm, right?)....the grand scheme of things remains intact.

Awoken2

Superstar
As expected, certain posters here are gleefully posting the Biden pedo meme as a strange way of strengthening Trumps case.

I think it's only fair, for balance, to post this.

Hide your eyes forum Trumpsters!!!

Awoken2

Superstar
Anybody got any pics of Trump with that smarmy smug look wiped off his bit fat orange face yet?

He appears to have gone all camera shy all of a sudden.

Reactions: 000