Trumped

Aazaad

Established
How many fake weapons does NK have to reveal before you realize they're fake? Don't listen to Vox.
Listen to reason, if they were fake, the US would not hesitate to attack, one way or another.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
How many fake weapons does NK have to reveal before you realize they're fake? Don't listen to Vox.
No doubt. While tptb want to make NK the boogeyman, just remember that an army marches on their stomach, and NK ain't never got enough food anyway. Most of the sabre rattling of the past was generally used to get food donations dropped into the country from the rest of the world.Without Chinese assistance, their army won't march for long. They're a bigger threat to SK than anyone else because they have so much artillery aimed at the south and it's impossible to take it all out. So if they fire it off simultaneously, 1 million dead in 24 hours and Seoul is flattened.

Does anyone even know how NK ended up in 'the Axis of Evil' alongside two middle eastern nations? The story goes that Kim Jung-Il called out Israel for condemning them while treating the Palestinians the way that they do. Next thing you know they are part of the axis. That's how propaganda works. Demonize the opposition.
Still going too. Here's another modern example of what started that sloganeering:

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Right. One of the biggest, badest ICBM's coming from one of the poorest nations? As soon as I buy that bridge from Jess, I'll donate it to you.
I’ll reserve judgement either way. Just prancing out even fake weapons is a provocation anyway.

Aazaad

Established
Right. One of the biggest, badest ICBM's coming from one of the poorest nations? As soon as I buy that bridge from Jess, I'll donate it to you.
Actually powerful people don't need billion dollar military industrial complexes, along with an even more expensive media conglomerate as support, to be successful. Besides that, brute force is the only thing that has ever kept the war crazy US in its place.

justjess

Superstar

He just admitted to murder. Admitted on video to a state sanctioned extra judicial execution. Anyone who supports this man deserves to end up on his hitlist and I legit don’t give a shit how that makes me sound or what you think about it.

Edit: I put it all in one place to make it less complicated for those of you who may need a little assistance around here

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
He just admitted to murder. Admitted on video to a state sanctioned extra judicial execution. Anyone who supports this man deserves to end up on his hitlist and I legit don’t give a shit how that makes me sound or what you think about it.
I must have missed that on the news.Who's Trump supposed to have murdered? Where?
Did the victim try to shoot it out with the cops or what?

justjess

Superstar
I must have missed that on the news.Who's Trump supposed to have murdered? Where?
Did the victim try to shoot it out with the cops or what?
Lucky for you I just posted the video of it. I posted the article about it earlier. Maybe click on one or the other and don’t expect me to spoon feed you any further?

Tidal

Star
Lucky for you I just posted the video of it. I posted the article about it earlier. Maybe click on one or the other and don’t expect me to spoon feed you any further?

It's just like I guessed, law enforcement officers remove yet another useless individual from society..:)

Tidal

Star
You do know that American citizens are entitled to a trial by jury and enjoy innocence until proven guilty right? That was MURDER under the laws of this country.

Instead of showing his hands when the officers approached, he made a "furtive" move towards his gun, so they had to plug him in self defence..:)

justjess

Superstar
Instead of showing his hands when the officers approached, he made a "furtive" move towards his gun, so they had to plug him in self defence..:)

Dozens of eyewitness accounts disagree with you. And the president just admitted as much. BRAGGED about it. Wake up.