Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
Same. Wondering what they are going to use this for... I’d say to get out of the debates but I’m sure it’s something worse then that.
Well I think the most obvious angle is how this will now have such a detrimental effect on his re-election campaign that it handed Biden an unfair advantage thus making it a no contest.

.....if that fails maybe go to plan R.....release the asteroid or maybe a defensive strike against those pesky Chinese.

I'm watching The Simpsons closely at this point for clues

Karlysymon

Superstar
Same. Wondering what they are going to use this for... I’d say to get out of the debates but I’m sure it’s something worse then that.
Remember the continuity of government plans made earlier this year?

What a great time to be alive!!! Kudos to everyone who dreamt up and wrote the script to this movie. My brain is going to be churning over this chessboard move.

justjess

Superstar
Remember the continuity of government plans made earlier this year?

What a great time to be alive!!! Kudos to everyone who dreamt up and wrote the script to this movie. My brain is going to be churning over this chessboard move.
“Chessboard move”

exactly.

let me know when you figure it out because I’ll be churning too..

I can't call it anymore. Been too crazy of a year.

The only thing I can think is that if they weren't going to spin this to their advantage, they would have kept his condition a secret (assuming he really has covid)

I'm thinking they may need an excuse for Trump to be out of the public eye for 2 weeks, or maybe an excuse for why he wasn't able to do his job for 2 weeks.

What may happen in the next 2 weeks that they would want the president to be MIA.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I can't call it anymore. Been too crazy of a year.

The only thing I can think is that if they weren't going to spin this to their advantage, they would have kept his condition a secret (assuming he really has covid)

I'm thinking they may need an excuse for Trump to be out of the public eye for 2 weeks, or maybe an excuse for why he wasn't able to do his job for 2 weeks.

What may happen in the next 2 weeks that they would want the president to be MIA.
It's certainly meant to and is getting wall to wall coverage, so there could be a possibility that it's being used as a distraction from something else. Get people focused and talking about this for the next two weeks...

I don't believe he is going anywhere, "martyrdom" included. I've come to the conclusion that Trump is more of an asset than a liability to TPTB. One aspect to being an asset is that he is important to the Israelis...politically but also for their religious stuff. Clearly, those who pull Mossad's strings wouldn't get rid of the "King of Israel", now would they?
Yes, there are tv shows about him and Mike Pence dying but when you put bits and pieces of information together, to me, they paint a different picture.

He is also the "best person" to be at the helm as the transformative changes planned for America are put into motion.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Is Trump's Illness Really an Ad for Regeneron's New Covid Drug?

...Regeneron does not even have emergency use approval yet. FiercePharma also reports that Regeneron’s CEO Len Schleifer has been a guest at the White House during the pandemic.

...President Trump has transferred more wealth to Big Pharma during the COVID Plandemic than probably all the previous administrations put together, with his Operation Warp Speed and other emergency measures that have
given hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars to Big Pharma.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Is Trump's Illness Really an Ad for Regeneron's New Covid Drug?

...Regeneron does not even have emergency use approval yet. FiercePharma also reports that Regeneron’s CEO Len Schleifer has been a guest at the White House during the pandemic.

...President Trump has transferred more wealth to Big Pharma during the COVID Plandemic than probably all the previous administrations put together, with his Operation Warp Speed and other emergency measures that have
given hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars to Big Pharma.
It seems his illness is a vehicle for a million and one things. "Emergency use approval" for another drug/vaccines could be given for public use since the masses aren't going to get the same treatment as he received.

justjess

Superstar
Proof indeed that we are dealing with a totally deranged individual. Sounds like he's been on a 3 day bender with Charlie Sheen.

Leader of the free world? What could possibly go wrong?
So imagine for a second they use his antibodies to create the mandatory vaccine.. the vaccine ends up being the mark of the beast. He in fact is the antichrist. World ends.

but yes on a less insane note he does sound like he’s been partying with Charlie.. funny things heavy duty meds do to your brain. They should probably take the nuclear switch away from him forawhile.

Awoken2

Superstar
So imagine for a second they use his antibodies to create the mandatory vaccine.. the vaccine ends up being the mark of the beast
I just couldn't imagine this, even for a second, .my brain just couldn't go there, some safety mechanism kicks in.

They should probably take the nuclear switch away from him forawhile
I don't think he should be allowed a pen at this point never mind no big red button.