Trumped

justjess

Superstar
I noticed the msm attack W a lot...however trump likes to poke the bear back and he’s very affective at it...lol! Which is why the msm goes after him a bit more...o and he beat Hillary. I don‘t remember obama getting attacked much..he seemed to skate by with his arms set up getting outed, Benghazi and his obama phone bribes....the msm were enthralled with him..heck he even won the nobel peace prize for nothing...just because he black.
It’s called selective memory. And confirmation bias.
I am surprised you can’t remember it at all considering Fox News, the daily mail and New York post, and Donald trump were the ringleaders of it.. for eight years +

maybe you have early onset dementia/Alzheimer’s?

Lisa

Superstar
It’s called selective memory. And confirmation bias.
I am surprised you can’t remember it at all considering Fox News, the daily mail and New York post, and Donald trump were the ringleaders of it.. for eight years +

maybe you have early onset dementia/Alzheimer’s?
Donald trump was a ringleader in what?

Lisa

Superstar
The eight years of attacks on Obama. Jesus Christ... see a neurologist woman.
Lol...why would I see a neurologist? I wasn’t following trump while obama was in the white house. I didn’t even know he wanted to be president until he announced it.

justjess

Superstar
Lol...why would I see a neurologist? I wasn’t following trump while obama was in the white house. I didn’t even know he wanted to be president until he announced it.
Lies lies and more lies... you were here. No way you missed the birther shit.

Lisa

Superstar
Lies lies and more lies... you were here. No way you missed the birther shit.
Lol..guess I don’t remember those things so much..like I don’t remember everything the msm said against W and after trump is out of the White House I probably won’t remember half the stuff they said about him.
Wasn’t some guy named Corsi that started the birther thing anyway?

I disagree ive never seen them attack anyone like trump, even our media in the uk.
you've got no clue what you are talking about.

Fox News attacked Obama and Hillary Clinton nonstop like he and she was the devil incarnate.

The media in the UK is aligned with the liberal establishment, so of course they will attack Trump.

You aren't seeing the 2 sides and their organizations going at each other. It's par for the course.

You just want to believe Trump is an outsider. You are brainwashed.

I dont want to believe anything but food for thought, they say, why havent they took trump out yet?

who says they arent going to?

Awoken2

Superstar
Trump more dangerous than Hitler by one of the worlds most eminent scholars.

What could possibly go wrong?

Awoken2

Superstar
As bullshit goes, this is pretty impressive stuff. Listen to Trumpa Lumpa here talk about some whacky "herd developed" "herd mentality" .....pure clownage!

I've just got one thing to say to all our resident Trumpsters......

.......MMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

So I guess ABC and all the other outlets are only "fake news" when Trump isn't on them?....... yeah right.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just wondering…

Since billionaires have emerged even wealthier than they previously were since this crisis began, I wonder if Trump has also emerged “a winner” (obviously we aren’t privy to that kind of info..assets are locked up in some fund). The hospitality industry has been devastated because of lack of travel and sure his hotel chain has suffered but I wonder if there could be backroom deal to recoup those loses. Inotherwords, what would he give in exchange for safeguarding his wealth or billionaire status? Is BigPharma going to give him a big chunk of change for a quick roll-out of their vaccines or real-estate snap-ups?

Clearly, I don’t think he’d leave office less wealthier than when he got in.

Every time he opens his big fat mouth he misspeaks, that's my point.

Look at the ridiculous colour he paints his face and the magical weaving of his hair....he's managed to lie to you twice before he even opens his mouth. Now that takes some doing.

Now what's your point?
Speaking of intelligence, why do you think your posts are a valuable contribution to this forum, or any forum for that matter?

Just wondering…

Since billionaires have emerged even wealthier than they previously were since this crisis began, I wonder if Trump has also emerged “a winner” (obviously we aren’t privy to that kind of info..assets are locked up in some fund). The hospitality industry has been devastated because of lack of travel and sure his hotel chain has suffered but I wonder if there could be backroom deal to recoup those loses. Inotherwords, what would he give in exchange for safeguarding his wealth or billionaire status? Is BigPharma going to give him a big chunk of change for a quick roll-out of their vaccines or real-estate snap-ups?

Clearly, I don’t think he’d leave office less wealthier than when he got in.
His net worth is down over 30% since he took office.