Trumped

Lisa

Superstar
The thread is called "Trumped", which means you're purposely derailing it.
Am I? He’s running against biden in the upcoming election..if someone wants to talk about trumps intelligence..people should understand his competitors intelligence too.

Awoken2

Superstar
Lisafer says......if someone wants to talk about trumps intelligence..people should understand his competitors intelligence too.

You are not qualified to comment on intelligence if you believe any politician is in the job to try and make your life better. That includes Trumpa Lumpa and child groper Biden. If you haven't fathomed that one out by now that just shows how naive or ignorant you actually are.

Is this the only forum you troll or do you operate elsewhere?

Lisa

Superstar
Lisafer says......if someone wants to talk about trumps intelligence..people should understand his competitors intelligence too.

You are not qualified to comment on intelligence if you believe any politician is in the job to try and make your life better. That includes Trumpa Lumpa and child groper Biden. If you haven't fathomed that one out by now that just shows how naive or ignorant you actually are.

Is this the only forum you troll or do you operate elsewhere?
I think trump has been and has succeeded in making peoples life better..but I don’t believe politicians ever try to do that.

Awoken2

Superstar
A fascinating and equally frightening look at tbe psychopathy of the most dangerous man on tbe planet.... by his own niece

Any of you Trumpsters want to defend this man some more? Go for it!

Lisa

Superstar
A fascinating and equally frightening look at tbe psychopathy of the most dangerous man on tbe planet.... by his own niece

How do you know she’s telling the truth? Or didn’t need money?

What Mary said wasn’t really all that surprising if one were to look back at Donald’s behaviour throughout the years. I can recall when he was having an affair with Marla Maples and some magazine show was interviewing him about it. It was then I saw how arrogant he was and how he really didn’t seem to care that his affair with Ivana was being disclosed. I might even say he was somewhat proud and boastful about it.

Compounded with the other video you posted regarding Donald's childhood and upbringing, his father Fred appeared to be a sociopath just as Mary suggested as the only thing that concerned him was making money after losing his father (Donald's grandfather) at such a young age. Compassion and empathy were not emotions shared in the Trump household and combined with the disease to please his dad; Donald went along with the “toxic positivity”, something his brother Fred Jr. (Mary’s father) chose not to emulate, which may be why Donald comes across as extremely arrogant, and perhaps delusional, from a mental health perspective. I’ll never forget watching the show the Apprentice and Donald discussing how he started a new venture selling bottled water, and it was the best water in world! Thinking about that comment always makes me chuckle.

Awoken2

Superstar
What Mary said wasn’t really all that surprising if one were to look back at Donald’s behaviour throughout the years. I can recall when he was having an affair with Marla Maples and some magazine show was interviewing him about it. It was then I saw how arrogant he was and how he really didn’t seem to care that his affair with Ivana was being disclosed. I might even say he was somewhat proud and boastful about it.

Compounded with the other video you posted regarding Donald's childhood and upbringing, his father Fred appeared to be a sociopath just as Mary suggested as the only thing that concerned him was making money after losing his father (Donald's grandfather) at such a young age. Compassion and empathy were not emotions shared in the Trump household and combined with the disease to please his dad; Donald went along with the “toxic positivity”, something his brother Fred Jr. (Mary’s father) chose not to emulate, which may be why Donald comes across as extremely arrogant, and perhaps delusional, from a mental health perspective. I’ll never forget watching the show the Apprentice and Donald discussing how he started a new venture selling bottled water, and it was the best water in world! Thinking about that comment always makes me chuckle.
As you know OM I work in the field of child psychopathy and as I witness the antics of the "most powerful man on earth" operating at the same cognitive ability of a nine year old child I'm sure you can appreciate my concerns.

The fact that on this particular forum there appears to be quite a high percentage of posters who feel Trump is just acting as thick as shit as some elaborate game of 7D chess to single handedly destroy the "deep state" does kind of amuse me though.

Anyway have to pop off now....gonna have a good long convo with Lisafer about her rapture n stuff.

justjess

Superstar
As you know OM I work in the field of child psychopathy and as I witness the antics of the "most powerful man on earth" operating at the same cognitive ability of a nine year old child I'm sure you can appreciate my concerns.

The fact that on this particular forum there appears to be quite a high percentage of posters who feel Trump is just acting as thick as shit as some elaborate game of 7D chess to single handedly destroy the "deep state" does kind of amuse me though.

Anyway have to pop off now....gonna have a good long convo with Lisafer about her rapture n stuff.
He’s only acting thick as shit so he can maintain plausible deniability when the law comes knocking. Like a capo in jail pretending to have Alzheimer’s but still calling the shots.

Lisa

Superstar
It’s hilarious that you guys think that Mary Trump is telling the truth...for money.

Lisa

Superstar
I doubt it is about money. If anything other than truth, it's narcissism.
She could be broke..needs some money. Maybe she wants someone to notice her too..be seen as being on the ’right side’. Funny how she didn’t think to write this book earlier in her life..maybe making her look more truthfull..then stepping on the dump on trump train. I think she’s a liar because of the timing of the book...and I would imagine others do too.

justjess

Superstar

FYI: trump will be taking the vaccine, so there goes “he’s a long standing anti-vaxxer” out the window

Awoken2

Superstar

FYI: trump will be taking the vaccine, so there goes “he’s a long standing anti-vaxxer” out the window
He's moved more goalposts than a Wembly Stadium grounds man.

I just cannot understand how any sane minded person can put their trust in such a cartoon of a man. It's quite mind boggling really.

Last edited: