Trumped

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Maes17

1591118012514.png

1591118105007.png
(a real tarot card)

Emperors don't get elected. Operation Blackout 2020

"Under the rules of the game, hacking the voting machines was off limits. Instead, all parts of the city were used against itself to create chaos on Election Day to disrupt and undermine the results. Its 911 call center was taken down by a flood of fake internet traffic. The traffic lights in the city were going haywire, causing accidents. A deep-fake video surfaced, showing one of the candidates committing racial and domestic violence.
The hackers even made fake voice calls to impersonate the local election officials' superiors. Then they told the officials to reset the voting machines, focusing on those without paper backups, spreading chaos and confusion.

The simulation also included technology not currently available in the U.S. that could someday become a way for hackers to disrupt elections."

My inkling
is that the recent alien disclosure from the Pentagon has alot to do with this Operation Blackout. I mean, the "aliens" could arrive and take the lights out (jamming all electronics) hence no election. In essence, its the "aliens" that will hack the election or prevent it from happening. Inotherwords, expect a superb sky show.
--------------------------------------------------------------
How government and media are prepping America for a failed 2020 election

"In addition to the apparent consensus on how foreign meddling will occur during the 2020 election, there is also agreement regarding which countries will be responsible. Again, this is largely based on statements made by U.S. national security officials. For instance, the joint statement issued last November by the DOJ, DOD, DHS, DNI, FBI, NSA, and CISA regarding 2020 election security, states that “Russia, China, Iran, and other foreign malicious actors all will seek to interfere in the voting process or influence voter perceptions” before adding “at this time we have no evidence.”

Maes17

Superstar
Well, who ever envisioned that under MAGA, martial law would be declared?

May you all live in interesting times!
Sad part is the hardcore MAGA’s are giving up freedoms. I comply to an extent. But I draw my line in the sand when government mandated policies start actually taking away freedoms.

Lyfe

Star
The only real guaranteed safety in the coming days is the ark of Jesus. Things will only continue to spiral downwards. The world system cant be fixed it is broken. The battle is not against flesh and blood, but the otherworldly forces setting the stage for world government, it is a spiritual agenda to enslave mankind. People spend so much time trying so desperately to cling to this world yet its the same world that has given them nothing but earthly anxiety and guaranteed trials and tribulation. God will protect anyone abiding in the ark of Jesus and give them a new beginning and purpose in these coming days. Those without the ark will be at the cruel mercy of the coming collapse and chaos that will ensue and will have no protection against the flood waters of destruction, arson, and criminality that will rise in the coming days. Things are going to continue to get dark. It is not flesh and blood man is fighting against and those who acknowledge this would do well, it is the powers of darkness.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

There is protection and deliverance for those who abide in the ark of Christ

rainerann

Star

justjess

Superstar
For 35 bucks, I want more than a hat.
Your watching the process of creating in and out groups Play out in front of your eyes in slow motion. If I was safely in New Zealand this would be fascinating.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
“A cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.”

Awoken2

Superstar
Please just watch the man himself proudly admit he is a sexual predator, watch as to how he concedes the point, he acknowledges in the positive.

Make no mistake about who this man is and how compromised he is.

Listen to what he says about himself at 15 min 39 secs.

As predicted months ago, Trumps only opposition is a pedo. That's modern day politics I guess.

rainerann

Star

Donald Trump was reportedly obsessed with sending a CD of the song Rocket Man, signed by Elton John himself, to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, according to a new book that the White House is trying to block”

These clips from Bolton’s book they have been writing about in the news are just hilarious to me. It is literally like we are we are living with a puppet for a president that can’t really be taken seriously.

it is just so believable that trump would do this too. The only thing missing from trumps presidency was the reality show to go along to highlight trump in his best moments like this because this would be his best moment basically. Didn’t do do anything good as president but be slightly entertaining at times.

Donald Trump was reportedly obsessed with sending a CD of the song Rocket Man, signed by Elton John himself, to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, according to a new book that the White House is trying to block”

These clips from Bolton’s book they have been writing about in the news are just hilarious to me. It is literally like we are we are living with a puppet for a president that can’t really be taken seriously.

it is just so believable that trump would do this too. The only thing missing from trumps presidency was the reality show to go along to highlight trump in his best moments like this because this would be his best moment basically. Didn’t do do anything good as president but be slightly entertaining at times.
You assume that's true regardless that it's John Bolton who wrote it? He wouldn't be the first fired employee who exaggerated or made stuff up.

justjess

Superstar
You assume that's true regardless that it's John Bolton who wrote it? He wouldn't be the first fired employee who exaggerated or made stuff up.
How convenient that trump fires almost all his employees as a preventive measure towards discrediting their believability.

Considering how Trump has taken to twitter to complain that Saturday Night Live off all things mocks him, like they did every president, and how he's acted in the past (even before he became president), I'm inclined to believe a lot of things people say about Trump.