Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
To me Trump now is what you would actually see if three people were all fighting over tbe strings of a single Thunderbird puppet.

As bad gifts to the people go he is the gift that keeps on giving. If there was a semblance of public rationality left in the American collective then by now a large group of concerned citizens would have marched up to the White House (or mental asylum that he green screens from) and haul his goofy ass out of office, literally, and refuse to be included in his deranged fantasies any more.

He just does not make any sense on anything he talks about....at all......ever.

Can you people not identify the inherent danger this man presents to the world? He is owned by psycopaths....is this not quite a serious issue?

Just listen to the clownage that tumbles out of his mouth.

.....I can feel a song coming on.....

Creating more jobs than ever
nope. Obama created more

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/07/obamas-last-three-years-of-job-growth-all-beat-trumps-best-year/#3025712b6ba6

Stopping sex trafficking
He's friends with all the top sex traffickers.

Calling out big pharma and the news networks
How can you call out big pharma when you dont support M4A ? Did you not hear about Trump pushing vaccines just a few days ago ? He calls out CNN but pushes Faux News.

Lowering taxes
for his billionaire buddies. Good job.

I think that is why people trust him.
they trust him because they are dupes. Victims of psychological operations.

B_JMNN

Established
Well, his Roundtable meeting did show just exactly how much the media are like starving animals in a cage. Asking no questions related to the topic of Restaurants and PPP.

Awoken2

Superstar
Rather judge him by his actions. Speaks louder than words
They are not his actions, he reads stuff out for other people......oh, and did you not listen to his words proclaiming maybe people should be shooting up disinfectant and getting an internal f@#cking suntan? Now this goon is pushing a malaria treatment as a preventive measure despite there being some potentially grave side effects for anybody doing the same.

He talks like a puppet and he acts like a puppet.....so he's a puppet.....you have been fooled by a puppet and his puppet masters

How does that make you feel?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Just take in a minutes worth.....from the ten minute mark you will actually hear....

"Yeah there's been some great studies come out in Italy about hydroxy....you-know-what-I'm-talking-about-right"

You'll also catch him wurring his slurds when he even has to have three attempts at pronouncing the word doctors. Is this man in the middle of some type of prolonged stroke or do you think they've just upped his meds?

justjess

Superstar
Just take in a minutes worth.....from the ten minute mark you will actually hear....

"Yeah there's been some great studies come out in Italy about hydroxy....you-know-what-I'm-talking-about-right"

You'll also catch him wurring his slurds when he even has to have three attempts at pronouncing the word doctors. Is this man in the middle of some type of prolonged stroke or do you think they've just upped his meds?

He’s taking hydroxychloroquine for absolutely no reason. It’s a harsh medication with a lot of side effects.. I’m surprised his hair isn’t falling out yet ;)

Awoken2

Superstar
Working hard on getting a cure.

Maybe Madagascar is now due for a regime change also? (Waits for American bombing campaign)

Awoken2

Superstar
So what else is happening around the world as we are all distracted by some invisible enemy?

Awoken2

Superstar
That's an extremely perceptive and well written article.

All you have to do is look at the empty look in Melania's eyes to know that you are looking at the wife of somebody who always has to come first.

.....Barren.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Given everything that has happened so far this year, i thought i'd revisit some of the articles that expressed optimism in the sense of the peace & security that the Trump election heralded. I failed to find the particular article where he (the author) said that some expats who had left the sinking ship that they thought was America, actually came back because of Trump's election. Yeah, people actually thought that things would be glorious.

Millions of Americans are expecting a new “golden age” for America under Donald Trump, but is that what they are going to get? There is always optimism when a new president is elected, but I don’t know if I have ever seen anything like the euphoria that many Trump supporters are expressing right now.

Awoken2

Superstar
Today would be a good day to see the results of Trumps "transparency" and "diplomacy".....just switch on the news.

Perhaps the USA!!!.....USA!! chanting MAGA hat wearing disciples now understand how Trumps golden age is shaping up.

Listen here to how Trump exercises his own interpretation of diplomacy

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Constitutional Scholar Says Trump Is Carrying Out The Globalist Agenda

Lisa

Superstar
Of course now this is all trumps fault.. :rolleyes:

Lawless America: Police officer is shot in the head in Vegas, four officers are shot in St Louis, cops are rammed by an SUV in Buffalo and looters ransack Manhattan on another night of riots across US after Trump vowed to crack down

Karlysymon

Superstar
Quite a few people called that tbh.
You're right actually. Bertoxxulous comes to mind :) but not the way he envisioned it happening/playing out. Trump didn't just wake up and do it. I have to say that what you said here was well said
Have to say trumps handlers are quite brilliant.. to create this amount of delusion and disconnect from reality is not an easy feat.
I still cannot understand how people ever believed in him.
Iam trying to find something on how the collective Roman society reacted to the evidence of their empire collapsing. The manifestation of the disillusionment. May be that, appealing to the distant past, will help me understand why some people bought into his rhetoric, the glorious hopes and promises. Like i said, they are the ones to end up sorely disappointed come 2024.