Trumped

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Looks like Boeing will be a recipient of Covid bailout money.....when they ask for it of course.

Looks like this virus came along just at the right time for some ailing corporations doesn't it?

Listening to this again from a strictly linguistical point of view from the way he is forming his words one of two scenarios seems to have occured.

1 They've upped his meds

2. This is a clone (Trump having a couple of days off to play golf)

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Thanks @Karlysymon if you hadn't of sent me the link I couldn't have posted this. (Must be a gremlin in my works)

Now for me personally I can only take about 5 minutes of this at a time.

For anybody who can't go a full 5 minutes here are the highlights of the first 5 minutes...

"It was a bad grouping of tornadoes.......something that's...something"
"incredible, the power.....the horrible destructive power"

.....c'mon put your hand in the air if this makes ANY sense to you?

justjess

Superstar
Thanks @Karlysymon if you hadn't of sent me the link I couldn't have posted this.

Now for me personally I can only take about 5 minutes of this at a time.

For anybody who can't go a full 5 minutes here are the highlights of the first 5 minutes...

"It was a bad grouping of tornadoes.......something that's...something"

"incredible, the power.....the horrible destructive power"

.....c'mon put your hand in the air if this makes ANY sense to you?
I turned it off around there too.. “something that’s uhh something” lots of not making a lick of sense. I have entirely given up on watching him at this point.

Awoken2

Superstar
I turned it off around there too.. “something that’s uhh something” lots of not making a lick of sense. I have entirely given up on watching him at this point.
He's spinning it so hard now it's verging on a SNL parody.

justjess

Superstar
He's spinning it so hard now it's verging on a SNL parody.
I feel like it’s been a badly scripted movie since day one that has just completely gone off the rails in the last act.

How does anyone listen to that and take it seriously? I’m pretty sure this is the same one that later on he just absolutely lost it and had a full on tantrums

Awoken2

Superstar
Well if I did it was accidental.....how did you discover this when I didn't even know?