Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
Where did post 1640 just vanish to?

Gee you're busy in the old edit button today.

The Zone

Star
Here it is... You edit like CNN. Use my whole sentence. I have noticed your calvary of old does not come to your rescue so much these days. They have seen your behavior and showed the ability to move on and find occasional common ground while seeing you live for discourse and try to drag them into it. It is really simple to play by the rules here for most. I know it gives you life purpose to have someone to rant about and draw in but I have an actual life to love. I am going to take my daughter outside on a beautiful day. Then I must prepare for work and may check back in on several sites I visit. The point I am making here is some of us have aq life away from here and do not appreciate your attempts to distract and waste our time by baiting posts. Now, say something pithy. Try to turn this into your need for a daily discourse and attention by making another pithy post and be done with it.

The Zone

Star
I'm here exposing conspiracy on s conspiracy forum. Get over it.
You are delusional to think many have not done that long before you even figured it out. You use this forum as your own soapbox and have constant issues with people. It is not your board. It is the communities board via VC's will. You can say anything you want to but you cannot seem to do so within proper standards of decorum. You don't call people into convo's while attributing falsehoods to them. Considering recent past, that is 100% baiting and trolling.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You use this forum as your own soapbox
It's a forum....that's what they are for...surely?
and have constant issues with people.
Just the trolls n shills that don't operate here that's all.

It is not your board.
....(hands back board in conciliatory fashion...along with conkers, top trump cards and all homework)...

.....happy now? You really have no idea how childish your comment sounded there, hence my childish response)

. It is the communities board via VC's will.
Are you going around the houses trying to say my posts really really bother you? If so just read other peoples posts

I directed that ode to you to see if it would draw any comment from you regarding Trump being owned by Zionists. You can't help but jump on anybody here who suggests Trump is an Israeli assett and as is witnessed here when evidence is presented to validate that claim all you do is aim ad hominem attacks at the poster.

I'll ask you a simple question that requires a yes or no answer.

Is Trump an Israeli assett? Yes or no.

The Zone

Star
The last part of your post is total BS attribute to me.

You think in black and white and good and evil. I will repeat myself for the 1000th time on Trump. I did not vote for him but I do not think he is the Devil or the cause of the world's problems

Not all of us live in your fantasy world of this place having houses nor do we conjure up conversations designed to further agendas behind closed doors. Most do not need an entourage to further discussion or make a point. What you are sadly missing here is that neocons and MIC types are at work trying to get their war. Trump is actually in the way of that. But that would be on the subject.

So far, you have an ode as you call it, others see it as the baiting post it is. And it is fruitless to discuss anything with you as has been proven. But you can never leave things lying. You just cannot help yourself and it is becoming pathetic that we have to put up with your paranoia.

You have been in arguments all over these boards of late and people besides me have called you out on paranoia and your constant unstable witch hunts. You whine all day about everything while being one of the most defeated people here by being a prisoner to your anger.

It is old AF to go through this every day, hour and moment with you. You even made some unstable long posts about us being gay lovers. I mean WTF, man? That is misplaced humor and how the hell did I get involved in that thought process?

This thread - https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/when-religion-and-conspiracy-theories-collide.6938/ perfectly illustrates your at times unstable behavior start to finish with its lack of clarity and shots at so many. It is the thread where I tried to reel you in once you hump the shark midway through it. Heck, I was willing to try anything to get you out of my direct path here. But I was sincere and you crapped on it. That whole thread is high maintenance look at me and my rants and even those closest to you said to chill. What is even more pathetic is you are allowing people to speak through you via manipulation yet you cannot even see it. People will use you.

Just keep me out of whatever it is going on with you. That is not asking too much, is it? Your stalking of me is unhealthy. And now you are starting to do that with others.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
No. You answer this question. Why are you obsessed with me to the point of constantly calling me out in conversations I am not a part of and always trying to bait me? Why do you include me in your insidious fantasies of gay lovers and such? I mean, that was one long messed up post nobody knew how to respond to. Odes? It is frightening the time you spend on me when I am not even active like whatever you were saying in that one crazy post mentioned. It's warped. Please, again, keep me out of your delusions and get some help.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

The Zone

Star
Wahhh! Wahhhed! He is the reason for all the world's problems. LOL I may as well leave this here to stir it up.

Last edited: