Trumped

saki

Star
...here he is with Jeff VanDrew.... I notice that DJT seems to deliberately take the 'underhanded' (subordinate?) handshake here.... I would more readily imagine him doing the opposite.... but, so it is...
...and it seems that he's making inroads into a Democrat stronghold state with his next rally.... see below...
1579657634323.png

justjess

Superstar
...here he is with Jeff VanDrew.... I notice that DJT seems to deliberately take the 'underhanded' (subordinate?) handshake here.... I would more readily imagine him doing the opposite.... but, so it is...
...and it seems that he's making inroads into a Democrat stronghold state with his next rally.... see below...
View attachment 30985
South jersey has always been conservative. It isn’t really “Jersey” - those people are weird. They talk different, they use different words, they have a different pace, they like different sports teams. It’s like NYC with Staten Island. You have red enclaves in blue states, and blue enclaves in red states. That’s always been and always will be. Nj’s votes don’t even matter on a national scale anyway.

saki

Star
South jersey has always been conservative. It isn’t really “Jersey” - those people are weird. They talk different, they use different words, they have a different pace, they like different sports teams. It’s like NYC with Staten Island. You have red enclaves in blue states, and blue enclaves in red states. That’s always been and always will be. Nj’s votes don’t even matter on a national scale anyway.
...thanks JJ.... having zero familiarity with New Jersey, I've been astonished at the phenom of JVD switching parties and now DJT scheduling a rally there... I always just figured that NJ people are uniformly of a 'liberal' orientation....
...nice to know.... I've heard similar about Pennsylvania.... pockets of big-time differences with the 'predominant viewpoint'...

justjess

Superstar
...thanks JJ.... having zero familiarity with New Jersey, I've been astonished at the phenom of JVD switching parties and now DJT scheduling a rally there... I always just figured that NJ people are uniformly of a 'liberal' orientation....
...nice to know.... I've heard similar about Pennsylvania.... pockets of big-time differences with the 'predominant viewpoint'...
I grew up in jersey. Lived there for almost 20 years, went to high school with the situation.. it’s not all liberal. You have a lot of rich people all over the state that vote republican cuz “taxes!” And the south is a weird place geographically. I’m not sure what’s up with them.

I’ve been in Pennsylvania for the better part of the last 15 years (with some small separations). I’ve been living in the middle of trump country for the last three. Pennsylvania is a really large, really weird and really diverse place. You have “major cities” and urban people five minutes down from people flying the confederate flag and raising chickens. It’s odd. Pennsylvania is more conservative on the whole though, philadelphia and Pittsburgh are the main urban liberal hubs. I think in this state it’s mostly cuz of guns tbh. People are to broke/poor to be worried about taxes.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Pennsylvania is a really large, really weird and really diverse place.
Drove to Altoona to pick up a Harley, and when people ask me what it's like I tell them it looks like Mars had an earthquake while everything burned down and then grew back. I couldn't live there. My nephew was with me and asked "Whattya think people do around here? My reply? "Nuthin' legal." My ex said she had people who lived up around there. My reply? You should send them some money to get out of there."

justjess

Superstar
Altoona is quite a bit away from me but I’ve driven through there and I see your point. It’s a little better where I am, and I can think of some pretty good qualities about some areas around me (not my current town it just sucks), but in general that’s a pretty great characterization of this ass backwards commonwealth.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ohhh The Zone , ohh The Zone
Your man is Zionist owned
Twenty min video to show you the way home.

What can you say?
What can you do?
When your man stands draped under a star of blue?

A Zionist owned puppet now holding the power.
Looking up adoringly at their Babel Tower.
What tastes sweet today is gonna turn sour.

You see the in that book that they read it doesn't end well.
Your comfy like gets turned into hell.
It called prophecy, and doesn't end well

Think on Zone about who you defend.
Apparently he cheats you til the very end.

Lisa

Superstar

What can you say?
What can you do?

Did you make up that ode to Zone on the fly?

About your video..
Too bad they showed only a snippet of trumps interview with Matt Lauer..I wonder if he explained more about what was going on with his debt?

It is interesting that trump has made it as far as he did. I remember when his book came out and people didn’t think much of him since it was rumored that he went bankrupt..then he got some bit parts in a few movies and then he’s on the apprentice. One thing I noticed about him on that show was he was always able to make even the loserist z lister seem like a great person on that show...respecting everyone. That’s what he seems like today, he respects even the loserist politician too..could be why he’s able to continue working with Kim in North Korea.

Is being backed by Jewish men worse than other men?

The Zone

Star

What can you say?
What can you do?

You are unstable and in serious need of therapy. Move on angry troll.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
m

You are mentally unstable and in serious need of therapy. Move on angry troll.
....and you are gas lighting....again!

Are you refuting the content of Adam Greens video that quite clearly demonstrates who's pulling Trumps strings or do you just want to have another personal pop at me?

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
....and you are gas lighting....again!
This is like the tenth time you call me into a thread for discussion when I am not a part of it. I see you are doing that with others of late as well showing your inability to stay within mild decorum and rules.

You basically live here. That was the reason I was trying to save you from getting banned a bit back and I said you needed this place more than me. But you cannot get along with anyone with a differing take or one who does not adhere to video speak and we are forced to put up with these childish posts.

You are the epitome of HIGH MAINTENANCE constantly seeking discourse and attention.

Gaslighting is all one word.

I will say this again for your own good. You need some sort of spirituality even if it is non-religious. You need an outlet for your anger and to quit being so darned miserable that you drag others into it. It gets old, man. It has been old. You need to get a grip.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
This is like the tenth time you call me into a thread for discussion when I am not a part of it. I see you are doing that with others of late as well showing your inability to stay within mild decorum and rules.

You basically live here. That was the reason I was trying to save you from getting banned a bit back and I said you needed this place more than me. But you cannot get along with anyone and we are forced to put up with these childish posts.

You are the epitome of HIGH MAINTENANCE constantly seeking discourse and attention.

Gaslighting is all one word.

I will say this again for your own good. You need some sort of spirituality even if it is non-religious. You need an outlet for your anger and to quit being so darned miserable that you drag others into it. It gets old, man. It has been old. You need to get a grip.
Why did you just edit this post in half? Did you think....hmmm maybe a bit OTT