Trumped

Lisa

Superstar
Gee lil Lisa, should we take a poll to see if the majority of users here think so? Your ego might enjoy the attention you are clearly starved for, but the results may not be so convenient for you lol
I say that I was leery at best about trump. Anyone can see that he’s been attacked over nothing by the democrats his whole presidency. What happened to Russian collusion? Nothing, the fbi couldn’t come up with anything at all so they had to make something else up.

justjess

Superstar
I say that I was leery at best about trump. Anyone can see that he’s been attacked over nothing by the democrats his whole presidency. What happened to Russian collusion? Nothing, the fbi couldn’t come up with anything at all so they had to make something else up.
And again that is historical revision and not what happened

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hes a proven Epstein guy Lisa, and you defend him. That speaks for itself.

Lisa

Superstar
No it isn’t. You leave out a whole bunch of what happened to fit your purposes. As always.
I call it like I see it. The fbi, after investigating couldn’t come up with anything to indict trump on. So they moved on to something else because they saw the crowds he was raising in his rallies..they can’t beat him unless they can try to somehow say he’s corrupt..but they can’t find anything on him...that’s the problem with all this.

justjess

Superstar
I call it like I see it. The fbi, after investigating couldn’t come up with anything to indict trump on. So they moved on to something else because they saw the crowds he was raising in his rallies..they can’t beat him unless they can try to somehow say he’s corrupt..but they can’t find anything on him...that’s the problem with all this.
You call it like Fox News sees it. You can’t indict a sitting president. Guess you haven’t heard

Lisa

Superstar
You call it like Fox News sees it. You can’t indict a sitting president. Guess you haven’t heard
I don’t know how fox news sees anything because like I’ve been saying from the start I don’t watch Fox News or listen to them.

If they could have caught him with Russia...I’m sure they would have come up with something...

justjess

Superstar
I don’t know how fox news sees anything because like I’ve been saying from the start I don’t watch Fox News or listen to them.

If they could have caught him with Russia...I’m sure they would have come up with something...
Did you read the mueller report?

And again have you ever met a criminal? Like real big boss criminal. Not your brother.

Awoken2

Superstar
....No, she only watched for the first 5 mins :rolleyes:

Lisa andr the Zionist brethren's that appear here daily are only motivated by wasting peoples time, the more time they manage to coax from you the more they have achieved. Funnily enough their main focus is on threads that expose Zionists...purely coincidental of course. As you can observe here on the Trump is a Zionist controlled puppet thread they tend to talk 10 times more shite than in any non Zionist related threads.

I don't think you'll find them trying it on in the BoTS thread. It's on threads just.like this one where Lisa likes to flap her gums the most.

I only reply to them now for my own amusement from time to time....it's like a naughty hobby for me

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Did you read the mueller report?

And again have you ever met a criminal? Like real big boss criminal. Not your brother.
Lol! I don’t know a big enough criminal for you? Wow!

Had they had the dirt on trump with regards to Russia..they would have milked it for all its worth, but dropped it because there wasn’t anything in there. The impeachment was political.

justjess

Superstar
Lol! I don’t know a big enough criminal for you? Wow!

Had they had the dirt on trump with regards to Russia..they would have milked it for all its worth, but dropped it because there wasn’t anything in there. The impeachment was political.
You apparantly don’t know or pretend not to know how criminals operate. So if you actually don’t know then yeah... your lack of street smarts makes you an idiot. If your pretending not to know to make your position look better - which is what I suspect - your a dishonest manipulative waste of space. Just like the rest of them.

How many members of his inner circle have been indicted Lisa? Horse meet water.

Lisa

Superstar
You apparantly don’t know or pretend not to know how criminals operate. So if you actually don’t know then yeah... your lack of street smarts makes you an idiot. If your pretending not to know to make your position look better - which is what I suspect - your a dishonest manipulative waste of space. Just like the rest of them.

How many members of his inner circle have been indicted Lisa? Horse meet water.
Or..they were trying to take down some of his people to make it look like they had something on him? But, it came out they didn’t.

It‘s too bad you are incapable of a conversation without insults.

justjess

Superstar
Or..they were trying to take down some of his people to make it look like they had something on him? But, it came out they didn’t.

It‘s too bad you are incapable of a conversation without insults.
so these people have been falsely convicted and prosecuted for nothing? no lisa.. top dog criminal has his lackeys do his dirty work so as to maintain plausible deniability. that's how it works

it would be nice if you were capable of a conversation without insults. but I see you took option 2 - as expected

Lisa

Superstar
so these people have been falsely convicted and prosecuted for nothing? no lisa.. top dog criminal has his lackeys do his dirty work so as to maintain plausible deniability. that's how it works

it would be nice if you were capable of a conversation without insults. but I see you took option 2 - as expected
Well, ya never know...

Wth are ya talking about? You insulted me.

justjess

Superstar
Well, ya never know...

Wth are ya talking about? You insulted me.
Ahh I meant to say dishonesty. Perils of doing three things at once

You’ve passive aggressively insulted me numerous times. And quite frankly I gave you two options. You chose the one with the jnsutls