Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
If the crowd in this clip are truly representative of the American public then sorry but you deserve everything that you get.

Awoken2

Superstar
(Holds earpiece in)

....Reports are coming in that Donald Trump visited a Washington spray shop earlier today with a black and white heifer He apparently asked if they could spray the heifer the same shade as himself.

The odd request was declined due to animal welfare laws.
:oops:

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
He’s trumped alright!

Video of Vince Vaughn socializing with Donald and Melania Trump at the NCAA College Football Championship game sends social media into a frenzy

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump isn’t the only president to do that stuff...and whichever democrat gets in either this year or in 4..they will do the same thing even tulsi.
You are full of garbage, what are you a soothsayer now? You casting the bones there lil Lisa? Or are you just running out of excuses for your satan-controlled orange idol?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nope, just a realist.
So you accept that your orange idol is a corrupt leader, just like the Bible warns us of, yet still support him. And then there is Tulsi, who has never given any inclination of corruption or dishonesty, whom you conveniently state is corrupt without any evidence. You sure are one lousy Christian Lisa..... what does God say about bearing false witness?

Lisa

Superstar
So you accept that your orange idol is a corrupt leader, just like the Bible warns us of, yet still support him. And then there is Tulsi, who has never given any inclination of corruption or dishonesty, whom you conveniently state is corrupt without any evidence. You sure are one lousy Christian Lisa..... what does God say about bearing false witness?
I accept reality...everyone is a sinner.

Awoken2

Superstar
At this point there is only one credible political opponent that could possibly topple Trump.

....hey I'm serious...this is the USA after all.
vote-muppet-you-will-get-one-anyway-55995322.png

*Disclaimer* This post is more directed at the American political system as opposed to it's people.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
So your sin is in the same league as world-class pedo's such as Epstein, Clinton and Trump? No wonder you champion so hard for them.....
When did I champion for them? I think you must have me mixed up with someone else. All sin is evil to God that’s why there is one punishment.