Trumped

I don’t know about anyone else, but any so-called Truther community that I would belong to has to include the capacity for disagreement. Lockstep thinking is what the other side does.
The Truther community should have an inherit distrust of the President. Even if they "do good" by your definition, one should never think they are on our side... Because at the end of the day, they are president of the United States of America; a nation that's important to the globalist agenda. And frankly, the almost cult-like support that Trump gets is a little unsettling.

No one was getting up to defend Bush #2 or Obama with the degree of fantastism that Trump seems to inspire... And in a group that exists to question, it's a little unsettling that people don't seem to question that.

Thunderian

Superstar
The Truther community should have an inherit distrust of the President. Even if they "do good" by your definition, one should never think they are on our side... Because at the end of the day, they are president of the United States of America; a nation that's important to the globalist agenda. And frankly, the almost cult-like support that Trump gets is a little unsettling.

No one was getting up to defend Bush #2 or Obama with the degree of fantastism that Trump seems to inspire... And in a group that exists to question, it's a little unsettling that people don't seem to question that.
You must not have noticed the insane hatred for Trump some people have. Hate so irrational it makes them mistake defence of the truth and of common sense as slavish devotion to Trump.

You must not have noticed the insane hatred for Trump some people have. Hate so irrational it makes them mistake defence of the truth and of common sense as slavish devotion to Trump.
Every president has gotten hate, both stupid and sensible. But most presidents don't threaten to have the FCC investigate Saturday Night Live for making fun of him, or retweet people saying they'd be a civil war if he gets impeached. That sort of behavior should be flat out condemned, even if you think he's doing otherwise doing a good job, because even if he's just being a twelve-year-old on Twitter, the fact that sort of language is normalized will mean it's not taken seriously when we get a president who's actually serious about the stuff he said.

Lisa

Superstar
Every president has gotten hate, both stupid and sensible. But most presidents don't threaten to have the FCC investigate Saturday Night Live for making fun of him, or retweet people saying they'd be a civil war if he gets impeached. That sort of behavior should be flat out condemned, even if you think he's doing otherwise doing a good job, because even if he's just being a twelve-year-old on Twitter, the fact that sort of language is normalized will mean it's not taken seriously when we get a president who's actually serious about the stuff he said.
It’s hard to think of some democrats and the things they say that aren’t as ridiculous as some things trump says...or more stupid. Like pelosi saying we have to pass the bill to find out what‘s in it...I mean come on. Or just pelosi as a whole..lol! Who can take that lady seriously..but people do and she continues on in a position of power.I think that the way things were will continue on being the way things are when trump is out..or maybe even worse when there won’t be anyone bold enough to take his place and the democrats end up taking the White House.

Lisa

Superstar
Watch the video @Lisa it is very balanced and none of the commentators thought that impeachment was a good idea.
Replacing Trump with Pence would not change anything.
I think replacing trump with pence would change a lot of things actually....he most certainly would not be as outspoken and who know’s what his agenda would be?

You just said it. US imperialism is what drives globalism and is thus pivotal in the globalist agenda. Trump's policies are generally nationalist. How would you square that circle?

And the fanaticism you mentioned is grassroots. It's ground-up. Trump is intrinsically and potentially probably the most mediagenic president in modern US history, yet the media portrays him negatively over 90% of the time.

A.J.

Star

I can’t disagree with your first paragraph.

I don’t agree with Trump getting into the Muslim ban controversy , and the shithole country statement. Those are automatic dividers. I don’t like how he turned his back on Assange, signed off on surveillance powers/patriot act, did the bump stock ban, keeps appointing deep state swamp dwellers, etc.... maybe Epstein could have burned him if he were alive today. This guy, despite what he ‘may’ be up against, has a whole lot more to prove before he gets my blind allegiance.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
The media reports negatively on Trump because that's what brings in the most money. And I would say the media's paper chasing is far more fanatical than the average Trump supporter. In that sense, the media naysayers are among Trump's most important allies.

Of course, I'm not trying to detract from grassroots supporters. But let's be realistic. The media milking Trump is a big part of what got him elected, and they are going to keep doing it. Meanwhile, a lot of important stories are flat out being ignored.

Let me put it like this. When the media doesn't like a public figure, they primarily just omit them from their coverage. They are smart enough to know that is their best weapon, and I can list many examples of that. So when the Trump fanatics talk about "fake news" they aren't wrong.

People seem to believe the elites are some kind of monolithic enterprise with complete control over someone's rise to power or fall into obscurity. This is a childish way of looking at it. Trump has the backing of billionaire Sheldon Adelson, a friend he probably knows from the world of gambling, who is an uber-Zionist Jew. Trump's pro-Israel policies reflect that. He's also in bed with another Jewish billionaire who is invested in promoting LGBTQ rights (as a republican!) Paul Singer, therefore Trump's positions on LGBTQ are generally positive. His third big backer is another Jewish billionaire called Bernard Marcus, founder of Home Depot, and just like the previous two a philantropist pumping millions of dollars into Israel. These moguls have a lot of financial and political power, which means blocking out Trump from the public sphere would be near impossible and Trump, being a NY real estate business man, probably knows that you won't get anywhere if you don't at least deal with some of these people.

But even if Trump didn't have this kind of support, how would the media block out someone like him the way he bulldozed his way through the primaries? Especially in the age of internet and social media where everyone would pick up on him and retweet, share, etc, it would be impossible. So they decided to demonise him for every breath he took, thinking they'd end up on the right side of history. All the way up to election day the mainstream media was convinced HRC would win with a landslide with 99% certainty.

Just watch those leaks from Project Veritas about the media executives how they boss their employees in covering Trump negatively. It's all in an attempt to get him impeached or to make sure he won't get re-elected. If people don't see why the deep state is against Trump, they don't understand the deep state.

You just said it. US imperialism is what drives globalism and is thus pivotal in the globalist agenda. Trump's policies are generally nationalist. How would you square that circle?
Trump's policies aren't as nationalist as people think they are. He has trade tariffs on China, sure. Although he exempted imports on clothing for a while, until he and his daughter can find somewhere to make their clothes. He's working to allow certain Chinese companies that were banned to come back. His has business interests in Scotland, Turkey, and Russia. He had business relations in China, before the election... And you can bet he'll work to have them once he's out of office.

Trump's nationalism is a farce. It's a few token actions to make the "America First" crowd happy and a lot of negative language the emboldens them.

And the fanaticism you mentioned is grassroots. It's ground-up. Trump is intrinsically and potentially probably the most mediagenic president in modern US history, yet the media portrays him negatively over 90% of the time.
It's "grass-roots" - and emboldened by Fox News and other conservative news outlets. There's also rarely truly negative press that a clever person can't spin to their benefit.

I can’t disagree with your first paragraph.

I don’t agree with Trump getting into the Muslim ban controversy , and the shithole country statement. Those are automatic dividers. I don’t like how he turned his back on Assange, signed off on surveillance powers/patriot act, did the bump stock ban, keeps appointing deep state swamp dwellers, etc.... maybe Epstein could have burned him if he were alive today. This guy, despite what he ‘may’ be up against, has a whole lot more to prove before he gets my blind allegiance.
That's the thing. There's a lot shady about him people overlook and I think it's because people are so convinced (rightfully) that the media is bad that they don't stop for a moment to think that's it's very possible to lie and say something's bad in hopes that someone rejects what they are told.

Furthermore, as an anarchist, even if everything that people want to think about Trump is true... He's still not my man. If he's not a NWO shill, playing the roll of the "anti-establishment president" that means he's actually genuinely a hyper-nationalist, genuinely racist asshole who can only set us on a path of fascism... And that ain't any better. Getting stabbed or getting shot.

Aero

Superstar
But even if Trump didn't have this kind of support, how would the media block out someone like him the way he bulldozed his way through the primaries?
Fair points. It's pretty clear the media has put themselves in a position where they are damned if do, and damned if they don't.

Blocking Trump completely is unrealistic, but the wall to wall coverage is a prime example of what's called the "backfire effect". Basically, when presented with facts many people will flat out reject them and believe their preconceived notions even more. What this does is galvanize and motivate the Trump fanatics.

All I'm saying is the media could take plenty of measures to nullify the backfire effect. Moreover, demonizing Trump has never worked, and it never will work. A balanced approach would serve them better, that is, if they actually wanted to defeat Trump. The problem is I don't think anyone running the news wants to defeat him. They seem perfectly fine milking their cheap shots.

All I'm saying is the media could take plenty of measures to nullify the backfire effect. Moreover, demonizing Trump has never worked, and it never will work. A balanced approach would serve them better, that is, if they actually wanted to defeat Trump.
I agree that they shoot themselves in the foot with their incessant demonizing of Trump, which gives credit to the possibility that they are genuinely opposed to him, which they are (see Jeff Zucker of CNN for example), unless they're too ignorant to realize they're losing the info war and need a change of strategy. But impeachment or any other means to get Trump out of office is their goal. Jeff Zucker, CNN's big chief, explicitly said so.

Aero

Superstar
I agree that they shoot themselves in the foot with their incessant demonizing of Trump, which gives credit to the possibility that they are genuinely opposed to him, which they are (see Jeff Zucker of CNN for example), unless they're too ignorant to realize they're losing the info war and need a change of strategy. But impeachment or any other means to get Trump out of office is their goal. Jeff Zucker, CNN's big chief, explicitly said so.
Again, you raise a fair point.

I would simply counter by asking a question. Do you trust the average CEO to tell you the whole truth? I sure as hell don't. Especially when you consider we are literally living in an age of gaslighting.

I work at a pretty large corporation so allow me to draw some parallels here. It's a regular occurrence where upper management gaslights all of their own workers. For example, they hide the reality of their revenue, they hide the reality of their strategies. Basically, if they can get away with lying about anything which they pretty much always can, then that's their go-to move.

Furthermore, I can probably generate a long list of companies that went bankrupt and it was a complete shock to every one of their customers and employees. I'll trust corporate America as soon as they get down on their knees.