Trumped

The Zone

Star
....but nobody can check your posting history as you've blocked it..... that tells you all you need to know really doesn't it?
Only stalkers would care about whether my posting history is blocked or not, LOL. I mention your history knowing what is there, not because I go look at it. My memory works just fine without assists, but the proof is there as for my contention and you know it.

FWIW, why would I want someone digging for one comment out of a million words of my past posts to stir something up or make me out to be something I am not? Perhaps that is a good reason for people to choose not to share their posting history in that some are obsessed with other members' comments.

BTW, nice work avoiding everything I said in the last post while cherry-picking what you falsely thought was a gotcha moment for It perfectly illustrates a lack of desire for honest conversation. I could care less who sees my past posts from this or the other incarnations of the forum before you came along. I will open my history up is people other than you really want to see what is there. The purpose of the block function is to fend off those which are a bit stalky.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Only stalkers would care about whether my posting history is blocked or not, LOL. I mention your history knowing what is there, not because I go look at it. My memory works just fine without assists, but the proof is there as for my contention and you know it.

FWIW, why would I want someone digging for one comment out of a million words of my past posts to stir something up or make me out to be something I am not? Perhaps that is a good reason for people to choose not to share their posting history in that some are obsessed with other members' comments.

BTW, nice work avoiding everything I said in the last post while cherry-picking what you falsely thought was a gotcha moment for It perfectly illustrates a lack of desire for honest conversation. I could care less who sees my past posts from this or the other incarnations of the forum before you came along. I will open my history up is people other than you really want to see what is there. The purpose of the block function is to fend off those which are a bit stalky.
If you stand by your words, you wouldnt have a reason to hide them.

The Zone

Star
So, you think I am hiding words because I do not stand by them? I suppose Awoken wanting so badly to read them over and over as he does my posts is not weird? Please, let's not make this personal as he does. If someone wants my past posts open I want them to one, ask and two, tell me why. I will gladly adhere to those simple terms. Some people here like to stalk, it is that simple and obsessed people are creepers. Protecting your privacy is something many people do and for good reason. I will repeat this with as much clarity as possible.

Why don't we just stick to what is said then and there in posts and confront that?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So, you think I am hiding words because I do not stand by them? I suppose Awoken wanting so badly to read them over and over as he does my posts is not weird? Please, let's not make this personal as he does. If someone wants my past posts open I want them to one, ask and two, tell me why. I will gladly adhere to those simple terms. Some people here like to stalk, it is that simple and obsessed people are creepers.
I dont think anyone is obsessing over you. However, you do make provocative statements, statements which often seem to run counter to your previous posts. Looking at our posting history is just a standard tool to help keep debate/dialog here honest.

The Zone

Star
I am glad you see my statements as provocative. So, you are saying statements and discussion cannot stand on its own in each thread? Feel free to provide an example from memory which should be as sufficient as mine. Do you think I read the body of your past posts histories or that of Awokens? My recall is from memory without attributing falsehoods. I did not see anyone refuting my claim for it is true with concern to someone posting behind me in a very large percentage of my posts.

People should try addressing what is said before they try to create an altogether completely different conversation which is dishonest. Awoken made this conversation about something else and not what I said or have said.

It is just a total cop-out to think something is hidden in my past posts. If Awoken cannot refute my original post then try to dig something up like the democrats on Trump and Tulsi, LOL.

It actually really does creep me out people want to go back and read my every word and state a desire to do so, but let's make this into a big deal before I laugh and simply open things up. How dare anyone implement forum tools for privacy with all these sane people who visit, LOL.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I am glad you see my statements as provocative. So, you are saying statements and discussion cannot stand on its own in each thread? Feel free to provide an example from memory which should be as sufficient as mine. Do you think I read the body of your past posts histories or that of Awokens? I do so from memory.

People should try addressing what is said before they try to create an altogether completely different conversation which is dishonest. Awoken made this conversation about something else and not what I said or have said.

It is just a total cop-out to think something is hidden in my past posts. If Awoken cannot refute my original post then try to dig something up like the democrats on Trump and Tulsi, LOL.

It actually really does creep me out people want to go back and read my every word and state a desire to do so, but let's make this into a big deal before I laugh and simply open things up. How dare anyone implement forum tools for privacy with all these sane people who visit, LOL.
I dont see anyone advocating for, or caring to, "go back and read my every word"...... you have a history of certain types of behavior on this site, and hiding your posts seems like a tool to help you post with no way to be held accountable for the words you choose to type here.

The Zone

Star
History? Quit making things up. or at least be clear. Accountability is playing within the stated rules of the forum and not being called out for personal attacks nor having the site owner have to address me.

You do realize it has only been a couple of months since I shut down my posts from prying or obsessed eyes? No?

Then why were you not worried about the years they were open instead of just now?

Yeah, Awoken wants to read my posts. Nobody else has ever said a word or even noticed I made the change.

At least you admit Awoken is dying to read my past posts and we will agree to disagree that it is stalky to do so.

I wonder what @VigilantCitizen would have to say about all this and the personal takes outweighing a person's choice of privacy? I know what he would say, the tools are there for a reason but one of them is not to stalk or obsess.

BTW, I just opened my past posts. Have fun. Now,what will people hang their hat on while avoiding what is actually said in this thread? Have fun with the open privacy settings creepers.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You do realize it has been a few weeks I shut my posts down from prying eyes? No? Then why were you not worried about the years they were open instead of just now?

Yeah, Awoken wants to read my posts. Nobody else has ever said a word or even noticed I made the change.

And I have a history in your eyes and that of Awokens, not the whole of the forum, so enough of that mess.

At least you admit Awoken is dying to read my past posts and we will agree to disagree that it is stalky to do so.

I wonder what @VigilantCitizen would have to say about all this and the personal takes outweighing a person's choice of privacy? I know what he would say, the tools are there for a reason but one of them is not to stalk or obsess. BTW, I just opened my past posts. Have fun. Now what will people hang their hat on while avoiding what is actually said in my posts. Creep on Awoken.
Well, when your posts were public, I utilized that feature of the site to confront other posts of yours when they were inaccurate or hypocritical. Yes, A2 has asked you to unblock your post history, but if you only changed the status of them a few weeks ago, posters probably haven't even noticed yet. I dont get he impression that A2 is "dying read past posts"..... it appears he simply wanted to use them as reference points in your ongoing interaction here.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah, Awoken wants to read my posts.
I have no interest in what you post, non whatsoever, you just post crap from fox news and try and get people involved in useless political tittle tattle. It bores me....you bore me, simple as.

Now let me be quite clear. The only reason I mentioned your hidden post history is because you have twice now invited posters to look at my.post history to try and justify your ridiculous assertion that I am stalking you.

Before you start accusing me of attacking/stalking you like you usually do
Only stalkers would care about whether my posting history is blocked or not, LOL.
.....thank you for reiterating my point.

I dont think anyone is obsessing over you.
....he likes to obsess over people obsessing about him....bless him.

Awoken made this conversation about something else
This is the Trumped thread. I posted a video about Trump the Zionist.....where else should I have posted it?

That said, how many can raise their hand and think it is a good idea I just opened up my posts again due to this BS and that he will surely be combing through my posts.
....nobody cares....you ain't bringing anything new to the table.

The Zone

Star
You contradicted yourself in the first sentence above. If you do not care about politics, left right, etc, then why post non stop about Trump? Why make him out to be more powerful than he actually is? If he does not matter then why do you have the majority of the posts in this thread which started as political? If you have all the answers bro, then, by all means, make it work for you. Who is talking left-right and Fox here? Uh-huh.

Here is my original post - Has anyone ever asked themself why witches, globalists and those who want every pervy thing to be accepted want Trump gone? This is where someone flies off the handle and says it is all for a show as if that many people can be manipulated into a conspiracy and charade. People see their personal take on what is happening while ignoring the larger and more important spiritual battles. And if you are agnostic or devoid of spiritualism... guess where you land on the spectrum?

None of that was addressed by anyone.

It does not take you long to make things personal damn the facts.

You are not the arbiter of what is true and what is not. This is a forum. It is not designed to be dominated by one view. If you had no interest in what I post you would - 1 - avoid me, 2- restain yourself on rare occasions, 3- ignore it as others do.

Fact - your post addressed me but not what I said. If you are not addressing what I said, there was no reason to involve me in your link but you did try to make it seem like I support Zionism.

BTW, I never mentioned your video only that it did not involve my comment nor did I say this was not the place for it, nor did I say anything about so much else you falsely accuse me of.

Dude, you come in behind all my posts. I said that was in your posting history and I do not need to look to know that. The stats are there.

Now that I opened my settings, do the math, See how many times you seek out my comments. Then do the same for me on your posts. Facts are facts. I cannot come here for two days without this mess. I suppose I could leave and you would move on to the usual others.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
You live to troll. You need to troll. You need discourse. You always have someone in your crosshairs and your intent is to push for irrational reactions. Let's face it, you missed out on the warm and fuzzy part of life. But do not take that anger out on me or other forum members when it suits you.

I have never seen a happy post from you. Ever. You seem to harbor a lot of frustration and anger and need someone or an animal for a hug. If anyone needs to lighten up and get some sunshine it is you. Find something worth living for. Make the best out of the world as it is for that is all you have. Breath the air while you can or just stay stuck in curmudgeons exchanges.

Considering our past one would think you could move on, but no, that'll never happen. That is the epitome of obsessed.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You failed miserably on understanding my.previous post....I kept it down to nine words so it would be easy for you to understand......you are putting in just a tad too much effort into your responses....speak less....play it cool....I'm only trying to help you.

The Zone

Star
My gosh man, let it go. You are not that awoken, I assure you of that. I have seen that in what you think is true in this world. Find some sort of spirituality for your own anger management and quit being such an ass clown.

The Zone

Star
Having to put up with your lame ass jokes gets old. Do you drink? For you get riled up long after you commented the first time and you come back to poke more.

As for your sarcasm about teacher or VC, I have learned more from him than I ever could you and he has earned my respect.

Are we to acknowledge you are special and need a different set of rules to fit your massive ego?

Dude, I have a really full life, a daughter, a significant other, pets, two jobs. It would be nice to stop by the forum on occasion and not put up with your tiresome and baity crap. It is the same thing over and over where you try to make me the poster boy for all your angst.

Your inability to get your point across without name-calling and over the top sarcasm under normal forum rules begs the question are you as intelligent and your ego tells you.

If you can't keep it between the sandbox lines like the rest here then you will reap what you sew and then blame it on someone else.

There is and has been one clear solution here. And that is for you to ignore me and not start something every time I post.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Bringing up old posts is not relevant at all.

When you explore different ideas and communicate them often there are going to be inconsistencies. New information may come forward, or a person can just change their mind. So I hide my posts because I'm not going to play some back and forth game about a dead ass thread.

BTW I'm pretty sure you can use the search function and necro whatever post you want though. So this thread has taken a sharp turn off the road of logic. What I mean is, if your argument is about scoring points, your thoughts are not in a straight line. Moreover for one to be "right", one doesn't have to prove someone wrong.

I'm not trying to act high and mighty or give a lecture here. I love lashing out when people rub me the wrong way. But I don't let my own claws control me. Drop shade on whoever you want, just understand that taking it too far is an L.

The Zone

Star
New information may come forward, or a person can just change their mind. So I hide my posts because I'm not going to play some back and forth game about a dead ass thread.

Moreover for one to be "right", one doesn't have to prove someone wrong.

I'm not trying to act high and mighty or give a lecture here. I love lashing out when people rub me the wrong way. But I don't let my own claws control me. Drop shade on whoever you want, just understand that taking it too far is an L.
I bolded my favorite line which should be obvious to anyone who posts here. Why some want to beat a dead horse every day of their life is beyond me.

Awoken2

Superstar
Bringing up old posts is not relevant at all.
Of course it is. If the same posters keep making the same inane comments in multiple threads with the sole intention of trying to control the narrative and discredit people's research then they will be called out for doing so.

That's the game on this forum, any fool can see that.