Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
Is it just me or is Donald Trump slowly morphing into Homer Simpson?

He doesn't want your kids worrying about insignificant stuff like the 5G grid system or chemtrails or high powered pedo's or political corruption or global warming or the LGBGT agenda or the poisoning of our foods and water or the fact that large parts of the world are currently on fire.....nooooo

Vaping is the scourge of the world!!!..... maybe the cloudage some of these kids are blowing nowadays it's interfering with their geo engineering programme?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-twitter-democratic-debate-baltimore-today-sanders-warren-biden-impeachment-a9103381.html

Awoken2

Superstar
....I mean, the vape body count is rising daily, everywhere you look here in the UK you see groups of kids all happily vaping away, one minute they're blowing out a nice chocolate lime flavoured cirrus next thing they are lying on their back clutching their throats turning blue....the ambulances....paramedics....it's just awful.

Stick to the fags kids!!!.....that's cigarettes not homo's I hasten to add.

Karlysymon

Superstar
So, before Bush was even elected, before the world came to know 9/11, the subsequent wars or the crash of 08 etc [the very things cited as having paved the way for Trump's rise], the Simpsons writers were sounding a warning to America; a harbinger in the shape of a Trump presidency:

'Simpsons' Writer Who Predicted Trump Presidency in 2000: "It Was a Warning to America"
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/simpsons-writer-who-predicted-trump-876295

"It was a warning to America," writer Dan Greaney tells The Hollywood Reporter.

He adds: "And that just seemed like the logical last stop before hitting bottom. It was pitched because it was consistent with the vision of America going insane."

Either this is one giant, happy, curious coincidence or TPTB fell asleep at the wheel and Trump slipped past the sleeping sentinels unimpeded. Curious though are their visions of the Trump presidency and how it ends.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Check out the body language of the two handlers each time Trump veers off script. You'll notice them both shuffle nervously from foot to foot as Trump starts add-libbing incoherent nonsense. At one point from 1 min 2 secs to 1 min 13 secs just look at the facial expression of the guy on the left....it speaks volumes, from the dread of Trump rambling off the script to relief as he remembers to mention the grieving parents.

As for what he is actually saying, more obfuscation. A national newspaper photographer captured an image of Trump putting his pre-empted question answers in his pocket. It stated that Anne Sacoolas will NOT be returning to the UK to face criminal charges. This is why Trump uses the phrase "I'm getting my people to sort it out"....absolving himself of any responsibility, again.

I'll apologise for using the Scum newspaper but it's only the "fake news" that are allowed to point a camera at him nowadays.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Check out the body language of the two handlers each time Trump veers off script. You'll notice them both shuffle nervously from foot to foot as Trump starts add-libbing incoherent nonsense. At one point from 1 min 2 secs to 1 min 13 secs just look at the facial expression of the guy on the left....it speaks volumes, from the dread of Trump rambling off the script to relief as he remembers to mention the grieving parents.

As for what he is actually saying, more obfuscation. A national newspaper photographer captured an image of Trump putting his pre-empted question answers in his pocket. It stated that Anne Sacoolas will NOT be returning to the UK to face criminal charges. This is why Trump uses the phrase "I'm getting my people to sort it out"....absolving himself of any responsibility, again.

I'll apologise for using the Scum newspaper but it's only the "fake news" that are allowed to point a camera at him nowadays.
A2, taking it to The Man as usual!

Karlysymon

Superstar

I’ll disagree with you on this. I don’t think he needs handlers standing behind him to keep him in line. I think anyone standing next to or behind the US president would understandably be nervous given that there are like a million cameras pointed at the guy. There was another PC at the WH and a sole bespectacled guy was standing like a foot from Trump and the guy was clearly nervous.

If Trump ever needed handlers, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity do just fine. Trump will dutifully repeat after them!

"On Tuesday night, Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera(video link-) spoke to Fox News host Sean Hannity, on Fox News, about the role Fox News would play in protecting President Donald Trump from impeachment. “You know, if it wasn’t [for] your show, Sean, they would destroy him absolutely,” Rivera told Hannity, who, when not hosting his television and radio shows, informally advises Trump. “You are the difference between Donald J. Trump and Richard Nixon.”

Awoken2

Superstar
I’ll disagree with you on this. I don’t think he needs handlers standing behind him to keep him in line. I think anyone standing next to or behind the US president would understandably be nervous given that there are like a million cameras pointed at the guy. There was another PC at the WH and a sole bespectacled guy was standing like a foot from Trump and the guy was clearly nervous.

If Trump ever needed handlers, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity do just fine. Trump will dutifully repeat after them!

"On Tuesday night, Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera(video link-) spoke to Fox News host Sean Hannity, on Fox News, about the role Fox News would play in protecting President Donald Trump from impeachment. “You know, if it wasn’t [for] your show, Sean, they would destroy him absolutely,” Rivera told Hannity, who, when not hosting his television and radio shows, informally advises Trump. “You are the difference between Donald J. Trump and Richard Nixon.”
Well there was a degree of flippancy used with the term handlers. I've noticed each time Trump addresses his public there is always an array of worried looking characters behind him. Maybe it's to stop people focussing too closely on Trump himself, I don't know, but judging solely on the guys body language behind him they were definitely aware of what he should have been saying. That's all I was alluding to that's all.

As far as the Fox News/MSN pantomime goes I don't really pay it any attention. It's all one giant charade as far as I'm concerned.

From everything I've observed about Trump it's quite obvious he is Zionist controlled and we all know what their end game scenario involves.

The Zone

Star
Has anyone ever asked themself why witches, globalists and those who want every pervy thing to be accepted want Trump gone? This is where someone flies off the handle and says it is all for a show as if that many people can be manipulated into a conspiracy and charade. People see their personal take on what is happening while ignoring the larger and more important spiritual battles. And if you are agnostic or devoid of spiritualism... guess where you land on the spectrum?

Aero

Superstar
Lol, I love reading those articles about witches and their mass binding rituals. But it seems pretty small-minded, in that it's a waste of a good ritual. The status quo already has that "binding" shit covered.

I would go further and argue that only the small minds in the room pick a side. And the biggest mind in the room picks their poison. Once one picks their poison, one only needs to sit back and see who's smart enough to avoid it. Now, I get that may sound kind of messed up, but this is social dynamics in a nutshell.

Taking my previous statements even further I would argue that we live in an age of distortion. How else do we have so many follower types trying to call shots? That was a rhetorical question BTW. Also, I don't mean to make this sound harsh, I'm aiming to make a stern statement here. We need to collectively put the followers in check. Like sorry, you are not the leader here, stop trying to call shots like they have weight behind them.

Awoken2

Superstar
Has anyone ever asked themself why witches, globalists and those who want every pervy thing to be accepted want Trump gone? This is where someone flies off the handle and says it is all for a show as if that many people can be manipulated into a conspiracy and charade. People see their personal take on what is happening while ignoring the larger and more important spiritual battles. And if you are agnostic or devoid of spiritualism... guess where you land on the spectrum?
C'mon then. Stand behind your man. I notice you taking these blind swipes at any body who exposes Trump for the Zionist shill that he is. You just don't affix a name to your insults.

If you are denying that he is, quite clearly orchestrating Israeli foreign policy in the ME then stand up and say so. If you think Trump is on some type if heroic crusade to break up the "deep state" then at least have the courage of your conviction to say so.

Before you start accusing me of attacking/stalking you like you usually do just watch this short 9 minute video.

I'd be interested in how you refute it's contents.

The Zone

Star
C'mon then. Stand behind your man. I notice you taking these blind swipes at any body who exposes Trump for the Zionist shill that he is. You just don't affix a name to your insults.

If you are denying that he is, quite clearly orchestrating Israeli foreign policy in the ME then stand up and say so. If you think Trump is on some type if heroic crusade to break up the "deep state" then at least have the courage of your conviction to say so.

Before you start accusing me of attacking/stalking you like you usually do just watch this short 9 minute video.

I'd be interested in how you refute it's contents.

Moving the goalposts or changing the subject matter and asking me to respond to more than a simple comment I made will not work Awoken.

I have no desire to converse with a person who always twists things to fit their liking instead of answering what was an actual question about why it is that many of those who want Trump to burn the most are in fact globalists, elites, and those who hate, say Christianity and even the Muslim religions.

Let me move the goalposts. Why is it that you take shots at Christianity while avoiding the Muslim religion when you, in fact, believe in neither of them and are agnostic and belive the world is in danger from those who think Satan is real even though he is not in your mind??? Maybe watching all those music videos where they all bash Christians have subliminally affected you as if that group attacks you personally.

So nothing new here. You want me to answer questions about things I did not mention nor assert in favor of addressing what was in the body of a simple post. To make this clear for you, I never mentioned Trump being a zionist or not, his work with Israel or anything else. You seem to think all people fit into these nice little self-assigned like-minded niches and you have no trouble labeling that fact.

Now, just move along and try and restrain yourself from a repetitive history of irrational, accusatory arguments. I have no desire to stop you from the many rants you make on this thread and your desire at keeping it going.

Seriously though, if I spent my time watching so many music videos I would need to lash out on someone or somebody as well.

As for you coming behind my posts, that has to be a bit embarrassing when looking into posting histories. Keep exposing.

Last edited: