Trumped

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The only way trump will win re-election is if he runs against Biden. I swear if Biden wins the democratic primary, if people are still talking about fascists versus antifa or whatever, instead of a clearly rigged voting system, I will have to take another undetermined break from everything concerning politics to cry and grieve over this tragedy.
Excellent point. And we see that the DNC is back to sabotaging their own primary in favor of HRC version 2.0- Oh I mean Biden.....

Awoken2

Superstar
Excellent posts!
I just struggle to understand how ANYBODY can put their trust/faith/belief/hope in a sleazeball like Donald Trump.

How disingenuous can a man be when his daily shade is decided by what number Orang-u-tan he puts on and who's hair is styled by a magician? He's lied to you twice before he opens his mouth.... I mean, c'mon.

To be honest it scares the shit out of me that large numbers of people haven't sussed this politics bollocks out.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I just struggle to understand how ANYBODY can put their trust/faith/belief/hope in a sleazeball like Donald Trump.

How disingenuous can a man be when his daily shade is decided by what number Orang-u-tan he puts on and who's hair is styled by a magician? He's lied to you twice before he opens his mouth.... I mean, c'mon.

To be honest it scares the shit out of me that large numbers of people haven't sussed this politics bollocks out.
I think many of his kool-aid drinkers aint actually drunk.......
They know its a sham, but he performs as pleases them..... his red meat rhetoric is what they are actually supporting, not any of his failed efforts.

Awoken2

Superstar
OK I think I now get it. The penny dropped at the 2 minute mark in this video when Trump announced a category 5 hurricane and his moronic followers actually start cheering ....like it was something to celebrate. Did they have a cat 4 hurricane previously that they just weren't hapoy with!?!?......what the?.....

On the bullshit scale Mr President easily hits a category 5.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Americans had to pick the lesser of two evils. Hillary promised a war with Iran and a no-fly zone over Syria that would have guaranteed friction, if not war, with Russia. Just look at what she did to Libya, and her emails coordinating with the Israeli ambassador on destroying Syria. (BTW, this was all brought to you by the zionists. They had to remove Ghaddafi so the migrant flow could start to Europe. Same with turning the Syrians into refugees. Ghaddafi was the one who had prevented that african migration to Europe.) The upside was that he would be a one-termer, but with all of the Democrat candidates (and their far out and some just crazy notions), aka Children of the Cern, they've probably helped to elect him again.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You said "I do not think anybody will ost in the Trumped thread that Bolton the warmonger was Trumped. Just an observation of unbridled hatred"

@TheZone Stop confusing unbridled hatred with objectivity.

The unique thing about Trump is that when you watch any video mocking him you'll find the biggest contributor to the video is Trump himself.

The Zone

Star
You said "I do not think anybody will ost in the Trumped thread that Bolton the warmonger was Trumped. Just an observation of unbridled hatred"

@TheZone Stop confusing unbridled hatred with objectivity.

The unique thing about Trump is that when you watch any video mocking him you'll find the biggest contributor to the video is Trump himself.

Perhaps some/you will notice I did not even post in this thread. :) With all due respect, you are bringing me into the conversation here when I have only given a like to two recent posts. And trust me, people get confused when threads are mixed together for not every member reads all of them.

I do not care to enter this thread past this for it is what it is.

Objectivity, huh? I was hoping you answered Lisa's question which was one of her better posts. If you are going to dog somebody daily and spend most of your energy doing so offer up the occasional answer or alternative. Bashing him is easy, offering up solutions is the challenge and how people will truly learn from or sponge your take.

Actually, this is objective ... what Under Alien Control said which many have tried to state in various ways -
Americans had to pick the lesser of two evils. Hillary promised a war with Iran and a no-fly zone over Syria that would have guaranteed friction, if not war, with Russia. Just look at what she did to Libya, and her emails coordinating with the Israeli ambassador on destroying Syria.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The Satanyahu pledges to annex the Jordan valley while the news cycle gets dominated with the Bolton firing.
Big words and nada from all the puppet leaders.....
Look here not here which is modern day wizardry.
The magicians work overtime as their puppets hold the orb of manipulation.
#hijackednations

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I find comfort when I read comments like this one....it means that there ARE people out there who can see this puppet show for what it is. Here is the only comment you need to take heed of from the attached video....

"I didn't like Bolton but at least you knew he wanted you dead"

This comment was quickly followed up with this pearl of wisdom...

"The next guy will probably also want death. Trump needs better advice on hiring the advisors who hire his advisors"

rainerann

Star
I don’t know how it got by me before now that Paula White is apparently Trump’s “spiritual leader’.

“White frequently testifies to the president’s sincere and deep faith and said her role counseling Trump was “an assignment from God”. She delivered the invocation at the president’s inauguration and has since been a fixture at high-profile events, such as the “state-like dinner” Trump held for 100 evangelicals last summer. While there, she also joined a small, influential group discussion before the meal. She helps plan White House events for the faith community, and provides input on policy decisions.”

Trump’s “spiritual advisor” is literally the same person who was having an affair with the false prophet Benny Hinn a while ago. Just gross.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/27/paula-white-donald-trump-pastor-evangelicals

“In July of 2010 the National Enquirer reported - with pictures - that Benny Hinn was dating Paula White. Benny denied any affair. He does say that he was wrong to date Paula as he was not yet divorced at that time. But he was angry at life, his failures and having an empty home. He realized it was unwise and a lapse of judgment.”

https://www1.cbn.com/emotional-healing-benny-suzanne-hinn

He didn’t have an affair. He was dating her before he was divorced. That’s like saying I was smoking but not inhaling.

And whatever about their personal lives. She was “dating” Benny Hinn. Trumps spiritual advisor was dating Benny Hinn... let that sink in.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don’t know how it got by me before now that Paula White is apparently Trump’s “spiritual leader’.

“White frequently testifies to the president’s sincere and deep faith and said her role counseling Trump was “an assignment from God”. She delivered the invocation at the president’s inauguration and has since been a fixture at high-profile events, such as the “state-like dinner” Trump held for 100 evangelicals last summer. While there, she also joined a small, influential group discussion before the meal. She helps plan White House events for the faith community, and provides input on policy decisions.”

Trump’s “spiritual advisor” is literally the same person who was having an affair with the false prophet Benny Hinn a while ago. Just gross.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/27/paula-white-donald-trump-pastor-evangelicals

“In July of 2010 the National Enquirer reported - with pictures - that Benny Hinn was dating Paula White. Benny denied any affair. He does say that he was wrong to date Paula as he was not yet divorced at that time. But he was angry at life, his failures and having an empty home. He realized it was unwise and a lapse of judgment.”

https://www1.cbn.com/emotional-healing-benny-suzanne-hinn

He didn’t have an affair. He was dating her before he was divorced. That’s like saying I was smoking but not inhaling.

And whatever about their personal lives. She was “dating” Benny Hinn. Trumps spiritual advisor was dating Benny Hinn... let that sink in.
Good catch.