Trumped

Gotta laugh it when a "man of God" claims he was called by God to pray Trump in as president, then after telling the incredible story of how he "stood in the courts of heaven, in the council of the Lord." goes on to peddle his book "Prayers and Declarations that Open the Courts of Heaven" for $25. Praying er, uhm, I mean preying on gullible Christians at it's finest!
The Lord really works in mysterious ways. Who would have thought His choice would be a womanizing adulterer, who told a little girl he'd be dating her if a few years and outright lies. I supposed God is playing 4D chess with the Devil...

...Or the so-called 'religious' right is just exploiting people's faith in order to further their own political agendas.

Don’t take this the wrong way but I would have way too much educating to do to get you up to speed. That you think Mueller is my guy proves you don’t know him and are being spoon fed partisan politics. Too many of the republicans are essentially democrats in disguise and both are sold out to the globalists. So I don’t place my faith there.... at all
But Trump is a globalist. Don't pretend for a minute he's not. He's got financial interests all around the globe. His "pro-American" stances are not stances that help the average American citizen but the former executives of major corporations he put into power.

Karlysymon

Superstar

^^ Who is the "perfect little puppet" now?

a major change during the campaign in Trump’s views concerning Israel and its government’s drive to expand settlements in East Jerusalem and the West Bank has gotten almost no press at all. That such a change may have been encouraged by the man who turned out to be his biggest financial supporter by far has been largely overlooked. On Thursday, Sheldon Adelson visited the president-elect in Trump Tower, and yet still the media hasn’t taken note.

After all, it was nearly 15 months ago, in October 2015, that Trump complained in a tweet that, “Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to [Marco] Rubio because he feels he can mold him into the perfect little puppet. I agree!”
Link

Last edited:
https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/detention/ive-been-guantanamo-its-no-place-kids

“News broke last week that the Defense Department awarded a $23 million dollar contract to construct a “Contingency Mass Migration Complex” at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Station with capacity to detain 13,000 people and built to last “a minimum of 50 years.” In April, we also learned that the Department of Homeland Security considered sending migrant children to an old “dormitory facility” at Guantanamo.”

Sending immigrants to GitMo is evil, but this could be just a cover to get it built...either way you don’t spend like that and build a jail for 13k people for 50 years if you don’t plan on using it.

In the event of a Trump power grab, which I have been concerned about since he descended the escalator, you’re going to need a place to jail political prisoners. Maybe we can expect those “Q” mass arrests afterall.

Edit. Page Number: Nice.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
But Trump is a globalist. Don't pretend for a minute he's not. He's got financial interests all around the globe. His "pro-American" stances are not stances that help the average American citizen but the former executives of major corporations he put into power.
about the 4th event

ohhi9876

Veteran

Lisa

Superstar
ha no

dont spend money we dont have
nat. debt is 22 T!
or give some of that to help vets or someone!

"the July 4 celebration on the mall comes at a cost of about $2 million for the agency. According to the Post, the $2.5 million redirected by the park service "represent just a fraction of the extra costs the government faces" for the event."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/03/politics/national-park-service-funds-july-4/index.html
That’s all government does is spend money...if it’s not this then it will be something else like a dumb statue somewhere. I don’t mind seeing the military in the parade..course when I was growing up we had parades with the police and the military at the end, so it doesn’t bother me.

justjess

Superstar
That’s all government does is spend money...if it’s not this then it will be something else like a dumb statue somewhere. I don’t mind seeing the military in the parade..course when I was growing up we had parades with the police and the military at the end, so it doesn’t bother me.
Or they could spend it on helping the poor..

Anything but that’s okay with you tho right Lisa?