Trumped

A.J.

Star
I think Trump is deep state little d...
I’m a small government conservative anti abortion, anti ssm, anti war, anti deep state. Mueller, Brennen, Obama/Clinton scare the crap out of me. They are knee deep into Eyes Wide Shut pedo crap. Trump is a big mouth, who said Epstein likes em young. They send him home early before the real debauchary begins.....

A.J.

Star
Joe DiGenova blows the lid off the real scandal: The Russia hoax was a cover-up effort for Obama's political spying since 2012

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/joe_digenova_blows_the_lid_off_the_emrealem_scandal_the_russia_hoax_was_a_coverup_effort_for_obamas_political_spying_since_2012.html

I think Julian Assange is the key to everything

Corsi is a little flakey but I think he’s into something ....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/12/jerome_corsi_julian_assange_has_information_that_could_destroy_the_russian_hoax.html

The best liberals are the ones who see through the crap and they aren’t afraid of trump. But if Trump leaves Assange out to dry he can kiss my butt. He’s either that impotent or that controlled, but he will probably never be completely one of them. I just can’t see him hanging out with Oprah, JayZ, Beyoncé & Tom Hanks. He’s too unrefined even for those sickos

1559176066561.jpg

I guess we should just look for the black eyes... https://vultureofcritique.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/tom-hanks/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/09/did-someone-give-obama-black-eye/323250/

But in the end, who cares.... they all suck, kabuki theater at its worst....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/756874/Donald-Trump-Illuminati-or-not-New-World-Order/amp

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller said Wednesday. “We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”

It’s a striking statement — and a reiteration of what he wrote in the report the Justice Department released nearly in full last month. For weeks, Republican lawmakers and Barr have repeatedly said the report showed no collusion and no obstruction. Mueller is making a point to say that’s not necessarily the case and that he can’t make the call — because of Department of Justice policy.

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/29/18644249/robert-mueller-statement-trump-special-counsel-obstruction
No, mueller played it like a Soviet...
There was never a there there. They were banking on getting people like Corsi to admit to things they didn’t do. If they obstructed it’s cause they were avoiding surveillance traps. They set up Flynn but Clinton gets a pass??? You don’t exonerate in this country - you are innocent till proven guilty. Mueller acts like a freakin Soviet

“When the question is whether a President sought to kill an Executive Branch investigation – as Trump clearly wanted to do here – the determinative issue is whether he did so because he genuinely believed the investigation to be an unfair persecution and scam, or whether he did it to corruptly conceal evidence of criminality.

That Mueller could not and did not establish any underlying crimes strongly suggests that Trump acted with the former rather than the latter motive, making it virtually impossible to find that he criminally obstructed the investigation.”
https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
No, mueller played it like a Soviet...
There was never a there there. They were banking on getting people like Corsi to admit to things they didn’t do. If they obstructed it’s cause they were avoiding surveillance traps. They set up Flynn but Clinton gets a pass??? You don’t exonerate in this country - you are innocent till proven guilty. Mueller acts like a freakin Soviet

But in the end, who cares.... they all suck, kabuki theater at its worst....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/756874/Donald-Trump-Illuminati-or-not-New-World-Order/amp
Mueller is an extremely respected republican. He’s one of your own. Now he’s a commie?

I spoke to a lawyer friend.. there is no crime called “collusion” it would be treason instead. Questions that arose during the investigation of collusion are seperate and what is at issue now. Which was clearly outlined in the report, you can’t excuse obstruction because someone thought the investigation wasn’t fair. It’s still a crime.

Apparantly the justice department has a policy that presidents can’t be indicted so the report was for congress to decide whether to proceed with impeachment and to indict any other people who were actually indictable (which happened numerous times).

I’m not talking about Clinton, she isn’t president and I never supported her. So it would be really cool if people stopped throwing Clinton or even obama at me whenever we are discussing trump. I didn’t support either of them. I didn’t like either of them. And they aren’t the topic at hand nor are they currently holding any position of authority. I did not rant and rave and bitch when there were impeachment proceedings against bill, nor when there were Benghazi hearings on Hilary or her emails. That’s congress”s job. To hold the executive branch accountable. Other wise we have a dictatorship and I’m personally not on board with all that.

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
Mueller is an extremely respected republican. He’s one of your own. Now he’s a commie?

I spoke to a lawyer friend.. there is no crime called “collusion” it would be treason instead. Questions that arose during the investigation of collusion are seperate and what is at issue now. Which was clearly outlined in the report, you can’t excuse obstruction because someone thought the investigation wasn’t fair. It’s still a crime.

Apparantly the justice department has a policy that presidents can’t be indicted so the report was for congress to decide whether to proceed with impeachment and to indict any other people who were actually indictable (which happened numerous times).

I’m not talking about Clinton, she isn’t president and I never supported her. So it would be really cool if people stopped throwing Clinton or even obama at me whenever we are discussing trump. I didn’t support either of them. I didn’t like either of them. And they aren’t the topic at hand nor are they currently holding any position of authority. I did not rant and rave and bitch when there were impeachment proceedings against bill, nor when there were Benghazi hearings on Hilary or her emails. That’s congress”s job. To hold he executive branch accountable. Other wise we have a dictatorship and I’m personally not on board with all that.
Don’t take this the wrong way but I would have way too much educating to do to get you up to speed. That you think Mueller is my guy proves you don’t know him and are being spoon fed partisan politics. Too many of the republicans are essentially democrats in disguise and both are sold out to the globalists. So I don’t place my faith there.... at all

justjess

Superstar
Don’t take this the wrong way but I would have way too much educating to do to get you up to speed. That you think Mueller is my guy proves you don’t know him and are being spoon fed partisan politics. Too many of the republicans are essentially democrats in disguise and both are sold out to the globalists. So I don’t place my faith there.... at all
The man is a lifelong career republican. One that trump spoke glowingly of up until recently. Now all of a sudden he’s not. That’s not sus to you? Come on man...

I don’t understand how so many of you can be so convinced trump is so “different” - he’s not. He’s just like the rest of them. He just talks different. And when you’ve been surrounded by people who talk like him your whole life it loses its appeal/you see through it. It’s not impressive. Maybe to someone from Iowa or something idk. But rude politically incorrect egomaniac business men are a dime a dozen my neck of the woods

Lurker

Star

Awoken2

Superstar
It's amazing how some posters cage gets rattled each time a post goes up showing the contempt a lot of people have for the orange messiah.

Considering Trump himself often resorts to mockery, childish insults, sarcasm and scorn on his particular targets, when these tactics are used against him you get the usual posters getting out of their pram to call foul play.

Example below

He wrote: “@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly ‘nasty’ to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom.

“He is a stone-cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me.

“Khan reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height.

“In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

If he enjoys dishing this type of shite out then he can only expect an equal amount of shite in return.....it's called cause and effect

Trump Has Alaska's Wildlife in His Crosshairs

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/trump-has-alaskas-wildlife-in-his-crosshairs/

"In 2015, the National Park Service forbade
such execrable trophy-hunting methods as the slaughter of hibernating black bear mothers and their cubs in their dens (with the aid of artificial light), using smelly bait to attract and kill unsuspecting grizzly bears, slaughtering entire wolf and coyote families at den sites and shooting defenseless swimming caribou

Also at risk is a 2016 rule concerning the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge that prohibited the hunting of brown bears over bait and the discharge of weapons within one-quarter mile of heavily used recreational areas, including campgrounds, trailheads and rivers. This rule also prohibited trophy hunting and trapping in high-use public zones in the Kenai refuge."

Because nothing says "I'm a man!" like slaughtering hibernating bears and their cubs or shooting at a caribou while it's swimming. Nothing says "I'm not an elitist" like allowing rich people to murder megafauna.

With all that is going on this may not seem like a top issue but it does show the sickness of the man and the spirit of his administration quite well.

Todd

Star
DONALD TRUMP CANNOT BE REMOVED BECAUSE HE IS ‘GOD’S CHOICE,’ CLAIMS PASTOR WHO SAYS THE ‘COURTS OF HEAVEN’ ELECTED HIM

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-cannot-be-removed-because-he-gods-choice-claims-pastor-who-says-1437943
Gotta laugh it when a "man of God" claims he was called by God to pray Trump in as president, then after telling the incredible story of how he "stood in the courts of heaven, in the council of the Lord." goes on to peddle his book "Prayers and Declarations that Open the Courts of Heaven" for $25. Praying er, uhm, I mean preying on gullible Christians at it's finest!