Trumped

DavidSon

Star
Trump's Latest Iran Sanctions Show an Unraveling of US Foreign Policy
I'm really growing fond of Colonel Wikerson! :) He had a great quote in the interview:

"...Putin is the strategist of the world, picking up the pieces the US drops."

Christen said the same thing, all of the US's blundering is opening doors for Russian development and cooperation. Not that we fully trust any government, but they are playing the role of peacemaker. Putin just had talks with North Korea they said was promising, they're in Venezuela, Russia is helping make agreements between rebels and Assad in Syria. Now they're working to draft an alternative to the DOTC for Palestine:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190425-russia-to-propose-alternative-to-peace-deal-says-palestinian-official/

"Russia is currently working in coordination with the European Union (EU) “to crystallize a new vision for the Palestinian-Israeli peace process based on international legitimacy,” the Palestinian ambassador to Russia, Abdel Hafiz Nofal, announced yesterday."

Thunderian

Superstar
I don't think anyone uses this name any longer, even as an insult, but it always give me a twinge of nostalgia when I read it in your posts. Are you one of "The Resistance" that was going to have Trump in prison by now?

The Zone

Star
I don't think anyone uses this name any longer, even as an insult, but it always give me a twinge of nostalgia when I read it in your posts. Are you one of "The Resistance" that was going to have Trump in prison by now?
It is always interesting to see the people who throw something up against the wall or in this case this thread on a daily basis just to see what sticks. I mean every link from any source if it beats the right drum, eh? Some seem obsessed with an individual who is the perceived problem of all the worlds ills. I mean, we can see this stuff on mainstream media 24/7 without even coming here to talk about what we are being spooned fed by the deep state truly in control establishment. They provide a funnel and watch people crowd their way into like-minded distress, anger, and hate all intended to divide.

It is always interesting to see the people who throw something up against the wall or in this case this thread on a daily basis just to see what sticks. I mean every link from any source if it beats the right drum, eh? Some seem obsessed with an individual who is the perceived problem of all the worlds ills. I mean, we can see this stuff on mainstream media 24/7 without even coming here to talk about what we are being spooned fed by the deep state truly in control establishment. They provide a funnel and watch people crowd their way into like-minded distress, anger, and hate all intended to divide.
Hrmmmm, I don’t know. This thread seemed to start off as tongue in cheek and has since progressed the way it has due to Trump being the current POTUS. Therefore, there would be more info about to post about him, not to mention there are threads about Clinton and Bush so for people to see this thread as a partisan issue is ultimately their choice and perspective.

From what I understand, divide and conquer has always been the TPTB’s goal, and apparently, it’s been revved up within the last decade or so. These boards clearly illustrate that.

The Zone

Star
Hrmmmm, I don’t know. This thread seemed to start off as tongue in cheek and has since progressed the way it has due to Trump being the current POTUS. Therefore, there would be more info about to post about him, not to mention there are threads about Clinton and Bush so for people to see this thread as a partisan issue is ultimately their choice and perspective.

From what I understand, divide and conquer has always been the TPTB’s goal, and apparently, it’s been revved up within the last decade or so. These boards clearly illustrate that.
I think the thread has gone partisan, but agree that others are talked about too, like Bush, Clinton etc. While am not a fan of either of them nor am I red cap wearing Trump type, I could not see myself going at a single man or woman on a daily basis as some seem to do. I think we see a lot of wheels spinning in the mud here which is in a sense by the desired design of some.

As for revved up...yes, yes, yes. I tried to deny that we are not living in perilous times but we can clearly see that in a sense, we are all in the same funnel in one way or another. It is very frustrating trying not to get swept away into these traps which are set to neutralize action.

Workers barely benefited from Trump’s sweeping tax cut, investigation shows

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/30/trump-tax-cut-law-investigation-worker-benefits?__twitter_impression=true

“Just 6% of the tax savings was spent on workers, according to Just Capital, a not-for-profit that tracks the Russell 1000 index.
In the first three months after the bill passed, the average weekly paycheck rose by $6.21. That would be $233 a year.”

This needs to be the focal point of the election, that Trump and his corporate cronies raw dogged the common people to make themselves richer.

justjess

Superstar
So...

We are like thisclose to sending 120,000 soldiers to Iran (war)

In the middle of a heightening trade war with China expected to cost every citizen 1,000$ in increased prices

We seized a North Korean ship the other day cuz they’re testing missiles again (supposedly)

And not a single thread on any of these things...

Awoken2

Superstar
So...

We are like thisclose to sending 120,000 soldiers to Iran (war)

In the middle of a heightening trade war with China expected to cost every citizen 1,000$ in increased prices

We seized a North Korean ship the other day cuz they’re testing missiles again (supposedly)

And not a single thread on any of these things...
Those rabid Ziocons are itching to expend a bit of hardware....swell the 'ol coffers. You know the game.