Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
When the plug gets pulled on this reality tv president things are going to turn rather nasty.

I reckon his.only way.out now is some staged assassination plot.....or maybe alien abduction.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Trump's stance on 'Golan Heights' threatens regional stability - Rick Sterling to RT

On Contact: US' Detention Site - GITMO
@DesertRose, you posted this vid (a much shorter version) or i found it after watching the one that you posted in Prophetic Expectations. Anyway, with the links Lurking posted about the Mueller report and also Nancy Pelosi coming out to say that impeaching Trump "is just not worth it", what Mr. Wiles was talking about made it all make sense to me. As soon as i read the Pelosi statement, the "deep state truce" was the first thing i thought about. (Starting at 50min mark to end)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Sanhedrin Calls on President Trump to Uphold Seven Noahide Laws
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/82693/sanhedrin-blesses-trump-calls-president-uphold-seven-noahide-laws/

...and here I thought that Dem Mooozlems were bringing shareeah laawwww?
you posted this vid (a much shorter version) or i found it after watching the one that you posted in Prophetic Expectations.
Apologies Karly just saw (or registered) this comment I did watch the longer version and I found what happened at the Bush senior funeral really strange and yes it looks like the truce happened after Trump got some damaging info on the Bushes (Clinton affiliated) furnished by his ZioNostra, no doubt, as can be seen in the footage.

Last edited: