Trumped

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I don’t think people realize how severe the danger represented by the Q faction of the Trump coalition is. They are expecting martial law and I do think they will play a role in Trump’s gambit in which he will declare the investigation as a deep state conspiracy against him ( perhaps coinciding with a masss casualty event the only thing that can save his presidency is some kind of crisis ) and the Q sect will be his civilian conspirators.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/06/trump-may-be-first-president-since-carter-to-seek-reelection-in-recession.html
Exactly. When the ish hits the fan and Trump is truly under the gun..... when the pardons are not an option and when the heat is at his front door.... expect him to attempt to start a civil war, an ultimate distraction. Hes been so predictable up to this point so does anyone really think hes got some master strategy up his sleeve? And his hate/fear-filled folowers will have to make a choice then.... many are likely similar to the Trump crowd here.... Blowhards who hide behind screens in order to play a role.... but when the rubber hits the road, can you honestly seeing any of the Trump supporters here actually heeding his call towards dangerous confrontation? Doubtful.

However there are plenty whom have been hyping themselves up for this confrontation for a long time, and some are likely to seize the opportunity.

Exactly. When the ish hits the fan and Trump is truly under the gun..... when the pardons are not an option and when the heat is at his front door.... expect him to attempt to start a civil war, an ultimate distraction. Hes been so predictable up to this point so does anyone really think hes got some master strategy up his sleeve? And his hate/fear-filled folowers will have to make a choice then.... many are likely similar to the Trump crowd here.... Blowhards who hide behind screens in order to play a role.... but when the rubber hits the road, can you honestly seeing any of the Trump supporters here actually heeding his call towards dangerous confrontation? Doubtful.

However there are plenty whom have been hyping themselves up for this confrontation for a long time, and some are likely to seize the opportunity.
Well as we have seen in the clear uptick in right wing violence since Trump descended the escalator, yes. The people on the site? Maybe not so much but never underestimate people. There is cause for concern with the militia types and the Q conspiracy hinges on martial law and violence.

Lmao that's the cringiest thing I've seen all day. She's not really going to do anything. That's r/iamverybadass material.
Lol yeah but as we have seen over the past 3 years, there are people who will.

They won't be able to impeach him without controlling the senate anyway.

But after he is no longer president (probably in 2020), he will probably be indicted and spend his last days in prison. That orange suit will match his face.
Being unable to indict a sitting president effectively makes the office above the law. Certainly shows the failing of American democracy.

The walls are closing in and with the economy not looking so “rosy” as it was a few months ago, without some sort of crisis Trumpolini is toast. I have said this is the time to worry. This is when we will see something. Will Trump get his Reichstag fire?

EAD0EFC3-634A-4115-9148-F107D9681D1B.jpeg

Helioform

Star
The walls are closing in and with the economy not looking so “rosy” as it was a few months ago, without some sort of crisis Trumpolini is toast. I have said this is the time to worry. This is when we will see something. Will Trump get his Reichstag fire?

View attachment 17857
I don't know, I think he is going to tweet like a madman and attack/blame people left and right for what will happen in the next few months. I'm not sure he is able to do some kind of false flag scenario - but he might try to stir up his base supporters to do stupid things like start a civil war/widespread riots or something like that. We'll see.

I don't know, I think he is going to tweet like a madman and attack/blame people left and right for what will happen in the next few months. I'm not sure he is able to do some kind of false flag scenario - but he might try to stir up his base supporters to do stupid things like start a civil war/widespread riots or something like that. We'll see.
I hope I’m wrong and he just loses in 2020, but I don’t see this situation ending well.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Being unable to indict a sitting president effectively makes the office above the law. Certainly shows the failing of American democracy.
That is a pretty modern and weird interpretation of the US Constitution which is being floated by both the US politicians and media. Its TOTALLY outside of the framework of American justice and law, but notice how they rally around him... even the "liberal" MSNBC? Notice how they keep posturing that contention like its fact? My guess is its too valuable of a safety valve and they are not going to sacrifice that lie... even to get at Cheetohead.

That is a pretty modern and weird interpretation of the US Constitution which is being floated by both the US politicians and media. Its TOTALLY outside of the framework of American justice and law, but notice how they rally around him... even the "liberal" MSNBC? Notice how they keep posturing that contention like its fact? My guess is its too valuable of a safety valve and they are not going to sacrifice that lie... even to get at Cheetohead.

Yeah that’s exactly it. They don’t want to set a precedent that the President can be charged as since Reagan at least they’ve all been guilty of something.

Just like they won’t talk about putting any limits on Presiddntial authority.

I still maintain that the msm is largely playing a game that only feeds into the reality show theatrics that surround this regime.

Helioform

Star
Why does Trump's image appear under searches for "idiot"?

(for the TL;DW people: because that word is associated with him frequently on the internet and it's not a Google conspiracy against conservatives)

Awoken2

Superstar
The answer to that question is answered quite well here.

...and did you hear that?....we have fantastic farm.product here in the UK.

What a guy!!!

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar