Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
Knowing Bush senior has been Skull and Bones way before he will be skull and bones this well worded epitaph from Trump is surely a bit of a nod to Lucifer?

"Through his essential authenticity, disarming wit, and unwavering commitment to faith, family, and country, President Bush inspired generations of his fellow Americans to public service — to be, in his words, ‘a thousand points of light’ illuminating the greatness, hope, and opportunity of America to the world.”

Karlysymon

Superstar
It hit me the other day that some of the well-known shills in alt-media are huge Trump supporters which left me wondering if they are doing that out of personal conviction or merely for the ‘job’, seeing as chances are high that they are outfitted with an intelligence agency, out to undermine the truther movement and gather intel on people who call into their radio shows or those who comment on and buy stuff from their websites. If they are doing it for the ‘job’ (as in, as directed by their spook superiors), to what end? Incidentally, some of these shills are the very same ones that push the “Trump is an anointed man of God” angle. Just wondering….

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
“Trump is an anointed man of God” angle
The evangelical crowd i.e. the delusional messianic endtimes cult. Their Jewish counterpart being Chabad Lubovitch. He plays well with both groups...

Trump: Israel is one reason we're staying in the Middle East
President Trump hints Israel is one of the reasons that he is keeping US military forces in the Middle East.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/255369 Shockin *Rolls eyes*
What intelligence, support etc. that they supposedly give us as our ally is worth giving them $7000 per minute. I think somebody needs to do a profit analysis on this "special relationship" where the Chinese end up with everything in the end anyway. They got it down to a science. Pay us for selling you out. What a racket!

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
The evangelical crowd i.e. the delusional messianic endtimes cult. Their Jewish counterpart being Chabad Lubovitch. He plays well with both groups...

What intelligence, support etc. that they supposedly give us as our allie is worth giving them $7000 per minute. I think somebody needs to do a profit analysis on this "special relationship" where the Chinese end up with everything in the end anyway. They got it down to a science. Pay us for selling you out. What a racket!
Did you see this? https://israelpalestinenews.org/in-historic-move-sen-rand-paul-places-hold-on-38-billion-to-israel/

Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath that it will be stopped. It is also really hard to get information about this that doesn’t come from the cufi or some other Zionist group. Apparently, they are paying for a large scale ad campaign to pressure people to support this getting passed, but it is crickets for the vast number of people who are tired of giving a country with a higher currency valuation more money. How anyone questions whether or not we should pass this when our own government shuts down over the budget and our ever increasing debts is beyond me. Censorship.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Trump: Israel is one reason we're staying in the Middle East
President Trump hints Israel is one of the reasons that he is keeping US military forces in the Middle East.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/255369

Shocking
*Rolls eyes*
I like that he's being honest about it. Way to go anti-globalist, Trump!!!

His supporters should explain that^ to the rest of us.

I don't know how many parents want their kids to die for Israel. Maybe Barron should enlist when he comes of age.

mecca

Superstar
It hit me the other day that some of the well-known shills in alt-media are huge Trump supporters which left me wondering if they are doing that out of personal conviction or merely for the ‘job’, seeing as chances are high that they are outfitted with an intelligence agency
Why not both?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Why not both?
Yes, ofcourse. Not ruling it out entirely. Question is, how do you know? As its well known, there are politicians who run for office on conservative platforms all the while living very liberal lives. I guess,whatever gets to pay your bills is what you run with.

Awoken2

Superstar
Knowing Bush senior has been Skull and Bones way before he will be skull and bones this well worded epitaph from Trump is surely a bit of a nod to Lucifer?

"Through his essential authenticity, disarming wit, and unwavering commitment to faith, family, and country, President Bush inspired generations of his fellow Americans to public service — to be, in his words, ‘a thousand points of light’ illuminating the greatness, hope, and opportunity of America to the world.”
A quote from the following video...

"Nothing is allowed to happen on this earth without the good Lord giving it the OK"

....Well that depends on who's playing God at the time....obviously.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Last edited:

I don’t think people realize how severe the danger represented by the Q faction of the Trump coalition is. They are expecting martial law and I do think they will play a role in Trump’s gambit in which he will declare the investigation as a deep state conspiracy against him ( perhaps coinciding with a masss casualty event the only thing that can save his presidency is some kind of crisis ) and the Q sect will be his civilian conspirators.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/06/trump-may-be-first-president-since-carter-to-seek-reelection-in-recession.html

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
knock it off with the Trump - Ivanka nonsense. All fathers love and would do anything for their daughters
Not all fathers.
If he truly cared for his daughter, he would not have put her into illegal situations such as she is now under investigation for.
And all fathers certainly do NOT take pictures like those or make the disgusting comments he does about his own daughter.