Trumped

Helioform

Star
That Trumps wife also sports a comb-over hairdo?
How did you find out??

But if you search a bit, you will find that much has been speculated about whether the bodyguard to the right completely was wearing a fake right hand.

The guy in this video, I don't know if he is crazy or a genius, but claims this was a subliminal sign of something deeper.

How did you find out??

But if you search a bit, you will find that much has been speculated about whether the bodyguard to the right completely was wearing a fake right hand.

The guy in this video, I don't know if he is crazy or a genius, but claims this was a subliminal sign of something deeper.

Red Right Hand?

justjess

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
How much evidence of a r*pe do you think there is? Basically by saying that you are saying that only victims of violent stranger rapes are allowed to be victims and the MILLIONS of women who are victims of other forms of r*pe should just suck it up and get over it.

Believing women doesn’t mean throwing common sense out the window and no one ever suggested it did.

The main accusation against kavanaugh was in fact credible. If you reject this that is on you, but I get the feeling you’d reject any r*pe victims claims that didn’t have video proof and even then might try to argue it was doctored.

Aero

Superstar
A lot of people can't get around the fact that some victims wait 10, 20 or even 30 years before bringing allegations forward. Now I personally can understand their apprehension. Logically speaking that shouldn't hurt their credibility anyway. But you will find a lot of people will throw logic out of the window. You know? Pretty sure there isn't a delayed reaction fallacy. You can wait as long as you want to report a crime and it isn't illogical. It's just going to be harder to investigate and prove.

I would argue the real issue there is personal bias. That's what all cases seem to come down to though. The best lawyers know that the majority of jurors are going to go with their personal bias. And it doesn't matter if it's the court of public opinion or legit court. Neither side of any case actually wants impartiality.

This is all a real problem if you want justice. For that reason, I think more victims need to come forward. Because it's the only way to get any traction in the court system. I mean do you all know why drug convictions have such serious penalties? It's because everyone and their brother was getting caught with the stuff.

In a weird way, we are all equal under the law. In that, we are all just trying not to get chewed up and spit out by the system. It's the only real civic duty anyone really has anymore. But anyway if Criminal Justice reform was up to me. I would flood the court system. Everyone needs to be convinced to stop pleading guilty. Force them into trials and the system will collapse.

justjess

Superstar
A lot of people can't get around the fact that some victims wait 10, 20 or even 30 years before bringing allegations forward. Now I personally can understand their apprehension. Logically speaking that shouldn't hurt their credibility anyway. But you will find a lot of people will throw logic out of the window. You know? Pretty sure there isn't a delayed reaction fallacy. You can wait as long as you want to report a crime and it isn't illogical. It's just going to be harder to investigate and prove.

I would argue the real issue there is personal bias. That's what all cases seem to come down to though. The best lawyers know that the majority of jurors are going to go with their personal bias. And it doesn't matter if it's the court of public opinion or legit court. Neither side of any case actually wants impartiality.

This is all a real problem if you want justice. For that reason, I think more victims need to come forward. Because it's the only way to get any traction in the court system. I mean do you all know why drug convictions have such serious penalties? It's because everyone and their brother was getting caught with the stuff.

In a weird way, we are all equal under the law. In that, we are all just trying not to get chewed up and spit out by the system. It's the only real civic duty anyone really has anymore. But anyway if Criminal Justice reform was up to me. I would flood the court system. Everyone needs to be convinced to stop pleading guilty. Force them into trials and the system will collapse.
I agree but it’s easier said then done... the amount of time they hold over your head if you don’t plea is crazy and if you know your guilty it’s a hard call to make

Lurker

Star
No, I didn't say or even imply that, and I'm not taking the bait of this ridiculous distraction. The holes in Blasey Ford's testimony are very well known and the BLATANT disgusting hypocrisy of the leftist 'Believe all women' campaign are the issues I addressed in my posts above. Stick with that or move along.

Blasey Ford -
- Couldn't remember where it took place
- Couldn't remember when it took place
- Couldn't remember who was there
- Couldn't remember how she got there, how she got home
- Her alleged witnesses did not corroborate her story
- Claimed she was afraid to fly: LIE. It was an obvious delay tactic.
- Claimed she is a psychologist: LIE.
- Front door story: LIE.

Explain, in detail:
1. How she is credible.
2. Why someone's career, life, and family should have been permanently destroyed over lies and zero evidence.

You failed to answer the following:

Where did the victims suddenly go? Where did their staunchest supporters go [MSM, Dems, left activists], who claimed the survivors absolutely needed to be believed and were so credible? Why isn't the MSM following up on this story? Why the hypocrisy of hushing things up and smearing the victims when Dems get accused of r*pe?
Isn't it convenient that the questioning suddenly focused on accusations of r*pe instead of his rulings on first and fourth amendment issues?

justjess

Superstar
No, I didn't say or even imply that, and I'm not taking the bait of this ridiculous distraction. The holes in Blasey Ford's testimony are very well known and the BLATANT disgusting hypocrisy of the leftist 'Believe all women' campaign are the issues I addressed in my posts above. Stick with that or move along.

Blasey Ford -
- Couldn't remember where it took place
- Couldn't remember when it took place
- Couldn't remember who was there
- Couldn't remember how she got there, how she got home
- Her alleged witnesses did not corroborate her story
- Claimed she was afraid to fly: LIE. It was an obvious delay tactic.
- Claimed she is a psychologist: LIE.
- Front door story: LIE.

Explain, in detail:
1. How she is credible.
2. Why someone's career, life, and family should have been permanently destroyed over lies and zero evidence.

You failed to answer the following:

Where did the victims suddenly go? Where did their staunchest supporters go [MSM, Dems, left activists], who claimed the survivors absolutely needed to be believed and were so credible? Why isn't the MSM following up on this story? Why the hypocrisy of hushing things up and smearing the victims when Dems get accused of r*pe?
Home? Where would you have liked them to go? What would you have liked them to do?

Where and what would you have liked their supporters to do/go? The last I heard ford still was receiving threats and supporters were raising funds for security for her. The hearings are over what exactly would you like everyone to do?

The last prominent dem that was accused was pressured to resign by other dems, and did resign. This isn’t exactly a double standard. Clinton, if that’s who you are referring to, was decades ago and the whole attitude towards sexual assault was different back then, it wasn’t ok but it’s not a fair comparison either.

She took a lie detector, had friends and therapists who corroborated her account. Unless your head is buried in the sand she was credible.

You have no proof she was lying and the guys life was clearly not destroyed. He’s got one of the most powerful positions in the world.

Better question why are women who are assaulted constantly asked to consider the consequences and damage to their assaulters before reporting? What about the damage to the victim?

If that’s not what you meant then what EVIDENCE or PROOF would you accept? There usually isn’t a whole lot of that available with r*pe cases due to the nature of the crime. Please explain yourself.

Aero

Superstar
I agree but it’s easier said then done... the amount of time they hold over your head if you don’t plea is crazy and if you know your guilty it’s a hard call to make
I know that. The courts really make it seem like taking the plea deal is the best option. But it's not. They aren't trying to help you out and that's the important takeaway here.

Also, I think Lurking might be talking about Keith Ellison. Who has been accused twice I think. I haven't followed the whole story but there were some damning accusations. And the Democratic party came out and said, we don't believe the victim.

I don't see it as hypocrisy because not raping women is the minimum standard men should live by. Maybe it's better to say not being a piece of shit isn't a virtue. And once again the real fallacy here is personal bias. Aka cherry picking.

justjess

Superstar
Survivors of r*pe and abuse don't wait 30+ to throw down their testimonies right before a Supreme Court hearing, and then disappear. If there was anything credible to the accusations, they, the MSM, and the Dems would still be screaming about it to harm Kavanaugh further.

1. The proof of lying was in her own testimony, which contained real and actual lies.
2. Kavanaugh was cleared of all wrong doing. That is proof her testimony was nonsense.
3. Lie detector: Two generic questions with no mention of Kavanaugh.
4. Corroborating witnesses: Wash Times, Sept 23 -

"Democratic lawmakers repeated calls for an FBI probe into the allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Sunday despite four witnesses saying they don’t recall the party where Christine Blasey Ford says she was assaulted.

The repeated demands for the FBI investigation come after a woman who reportedly attended the high school party with with Ms. Blasey Ford more than three decades ago has no recollection of the event and denies knowing the Supreme Court nominee, her lawyer told the Judiciary Committee Saturday.

Leland Keyser is now the fourth person who has come forward with no recollection of the party or incident, as described by Ms. Blasey Ford, a California professor, who accused Judge Kavanaugh of forcing himself on her after drinking heavily at a high school party in the early 1980s.

Two other men have also told the committee they don’t remember the party and deny ever having witnessed Judge Kavanaugh act in the manner Ms. Blasey Ford alleges. Judge Kavanaugh has also denied the accusation.

"Worse, the four other people she identified as attending the party, including Kavanaugh, all deny knowledge of the gathering in question, including Leland Ingham Keyser, who she calls a “lifelong friend.”

Keyser’s lawyer told the Senate Judiciary Committee: “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with or without Dr. Ford.”

The other two potential witnesses — Mark Judge and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth — also deny any recollection of attending such a party. The committee took their sworn statements “under penalty of perjury.” “These witnesses directly contradict Professor Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley advised Ford’s attorneys last week."

I cannot believe that's your justification. He and his family went through hell for no reason other than the left wanting to prevent his nomination. The damage to his reputation has been done and will be permanent. Should someone bring false accusations against you or someone you love, let us know how you feel about it then.
Or how’s this? Get raped, have no one believe you and see how you feel about THAT then. Check, been there, done that..

Real r*pe victims don’t act in any specific way. Some wait years to report, some never do, some report right away. Ford didn’t claim he raped her though. And what she did describe is even LESS LIKELY TO EVER BE REPORTED than r*pe especially considering the time period and attitude that reined during that time period of “boys will be boys”

They went through hell because of his own prior behavior. That is his own fault. It will be forgotten in a hot second and he has a lifelong position which is one of the most powerful in the world. Justice Thomas is doing just fine.. isn’t he?

She is receiving and has been receiving credible death threats, I’d have disappeared off the face of the earth if I was her too. Also the media circus has moved on, that isn’t her or her supporters fault it’s modern societies adhd attention spans fault.

As for your contentions there is just as much corroborating information as there is conflicting information that you posted. It happened 30 years ago, as you pointed out, and I wouldn’t expect people to remember something that far back if it wasn’t traumatic or meaningful to them in some way. I highly doubt any one remembers the party I was raped at in 2002 other than myself and my rapist (possibly not even him) and that was only 16 years ago. They have no reason to, we were in high school there were a million other parties just like it during that time period of my life and I don’t remember a single other one of them specifically.

None of that means her story isn’t true.

http://www.neagle.com/news/20180927/serial-bank-robber-gets-almost-20-years

Awoken2

Superstar
With that scandalous hair arrangement and his ridiculous umpa lumps fake tan he has lied to you twice before he opens his mouth.

Is unashamed vanity a good quality for a president?

justjess

Superstar
A r*pe victim not being believed doesn't mean every person making an accusation is magically telling the truth. One does not negate the other. Innocent until proven guilty - that's how it works in this country.

No amount of spinning is going to erase Blasey Ford's lies and lack of evidence. The facts of this case are very public.

How did his prior behavior as a teenager make him deserving to go through hell during the hearings? How did you come to the judgment and conclusion that he deserved it?
I’m not the one spinning... lol. r*pe victims not being believed is par for the course. And ford isn’t a r*pe victim, she’s a sexual assault victim which is even more tenuous.

Innocent until proven guilty? This wasn’t a criminal investigation it was a job interview.. an interview for the highest court on earth. Any job of that kind requires an investigation into the prospects character to which fords story is extremely relevant and the burden of proof is different then a court of law. And yes, if he sexually assaulted someone EVEN AS A TEENAGER it is relevant and his own damn fault.

The character of someone in such a powerful position deserves to be fully investigated, whether or not it deserved to be on tv is another question and unfortunately a pitfall of modern society.

justjess

Superstar
You said this in the post before the above...

... to which I asked you: "How did his prior behavior as a teenager make him deserving to go through hell during the hearings? How did you come to the judgment and conclusion that he deserved it?"

But now you're adding 'if'??? You were totally fine with condemning the man just one post earlier, as if you had absolute evidence he was guilty and deserved being put through hell. What changed? Why did you add 'IF he sexually assaulted someone' to your last post?
You made his age at the time of the allegations an issue, that was my contention.. not everyone sits here and formulates every word they type so carefully, sorry.

I believe he assaulted her. I believe his conduct going back to the day he was born is open to examination considering the position he was applying for and has since obtained. “Put through hell” appears to be a relative concept...

justjess

Superstar

Wow. That is straight up insanity. Did you demand this of any other candidate? No? How do you know what any of them did as toddlers until there's an investigation. Did you just assume they were all innocent babies and children until Kavanaugh came along?
I would demand it of ANY candidate - of any party - running for such a powerful position. You should too. There’s nothing insane about that.

This is a long standing belief that has nothing specifically to do with kavanaugh.

What you seem to fail to realize is that when you apply for many federal jobs it almost always comes with an investigation (usually by the fbi) into your entire life from birth forward with interviews of family friends neighbors teachers etc.

I wouldn’t think a lesser standard for a higher position makes sense.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wow. That is straight up insanity. Did you demand this of any other candidate? No? How do you know what any of them did as toddlers until there's an investigation. Did you just assume they were all innocent babies and children until Kavanaugh came along?
Except he wasn't a candidate. He was a nominee, to one of the most powerful positions in the world, one that members often hold until the very end of their lives. So yes, when people present themselves as options for powerful, political positions their history from 18 on is certainly up for public scrutiny and any behavior before that which would be relevant to the individual would also be fair game, within reason.

However, Kavanaugh is a proven liar and perjurer throughout his career so the notion that he is somehow more trustworthy than his accuser, or anyone for that matter, is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Sessions fired right after the midterms...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4640733/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-replaced/

And is being replaced by a known critic of Mueller's investigation?

And we are supposed to think, according to Trumpsters, that there is nothing to this investigation and it's all a "witch hunt"?

I think Trump is scared shitless of what the dems might uncover when or if they start investigating the heck out of him. Even if the repubs control the senate, and impeachment is therefore improbable, some serious dirt might be exposed and the population will witness it all.

Sessions fired right after the midterms...

https://globalnews.ca/news/4640733/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-replaced/

And is being replaced by a known critic of Mueller's investigation?

And we are supposed to think, according to Trumpsters, that there is nothing to this investigation and it's all a "witch hunt"?

I think Trump is scared shitless of what the dems might uncover when or if they start investigating the heck out of him. Even if the repubs control the senate, and impeachment is therefore improbable, some serious dirt might be exposed and the population will witness it all.
The Dems found nothing after years of investigation. There is no evidence. Just like Ford had no evidence and an investigation turned up nothing.

I can't understand Trump haters - they just dislike him as a person and try to find anything they can to attack him. It seems to matter not the good his administration does, they're just blinded by their anger towards him. The media has completely influenced them. The media! Owned and operated by a select few in power. The elite!