Trumped

polymoog

Superstar
You know all that carbon isn't good for the environment, right?
oh yeah, i burn plastic in my backyard in my spare time to ruin the environment and i purchase stuff on the internet with styrofoam, just for the styrofoam which i save up and toss directly into the ocean with 6 pack plastic holders so i can knock off a sea turtle or two. i throw the #5 recycling stuff in with the #2. wait-- are you sitting down? i also use plastic straws.

Lurker

Star
oh yeah, i burn plastic in my backyard in my spare time to ruin the environment and i purchase stuff on the internet with styrofoam, just for the styrofoam which i save up and toss directly into the ocean with 6 pack plastic holders so i can knock off a sea turtle or two. i throw the #5 recycling stuff in with the #2. wait-- are you sitting down? i also use plastic straws.
Don't be so wasteful with the styrofoam. At least make napalm--keep your cross burning bright.

polymoog

Superstar
Look if you weren’t a holocaust denying, white genocide believer who spouts off white supremacist talking points about South Africa, in a situation you know nothing about who also believes that interracial relationships are part of a plan to get rid of whites I wouldn’t call you a white supremacist.

I’ll be nice Polymoog but you hold some terrible ideas that are inherently racist.

i am a holocaust revisionist-- i dont believe the official story. i believe there is a white genocide going on. afrikkans in africa are being slaughtered. i also stand by what i said on the interracial marriage thread 100%. everything i believe are in those threads, and none of it is racist. youre quite welcome to disagree.
feel free to call me whatever you want. you are under no pressure by me to be nice. :)

i am a holocaust revisionist-- i dont believe the official story. i believe there is a white genocide going on. afrikkans in africa are being slaughtered. i also stand by what i said on the interracial marriage thread 100%. everything i believe are in those threads, and none of it is racist. youre quite welcome to disagree.
feel free to call me whatever you want. you are under no pressure by me to be nice. :)
However you want to spin it go ahead, stand by it all you want it just proves that I’m right about you. What you believe in is literal white supremacist propaganda, if people want to look past that fine, but it doesn’t change that fact.

Anyway go to my thread about the Russian 99 bombings, I know you’re also a Putin apologist and I’d appreciate your take on it.

polymoog

Superstar
However you want to spin it go ahead, stand by it all you want it just proves that I’m right about you. What you believe in is literal white supremacist propaganda, if people want to look past that fine, but it doesn’t change that fact.

Anyway go to my thread about the Russian 99 bombings, I know you’re also a Putin apologist and I’d appreciate your take on it.
well, hell. whatever you want to think about me is fine with me.
ive stated my case and plenty of evidence for these topics in their threads.

sure, ill check out your thread...

The Zone

Star
Personal attacks have never ended well for you here, TMT. I do not agree with Poly on all his takes, but I never feel the need to go but so far with insults.

Personal attacks have never ended well for you here, TMT. I do not agree with Poly on all his takes, but I never feel the need to go but so far with insults.
Calling someone what they are is not an insult. I have and will apologize again for how I have acted at times over the summer but I won’t back down from calling the beliefs on this forum out for what they are.
Report this account at anytime and if I get banned again I promise I won’t come back.

The Zone

Star
I am not reporting you, just suggesting a different approach. BTW, you said you would not come back under other posting names and yet you did. I do see you edited the post, so that is a good start to sticking around. Personally, I think your imagination and emotion gets the best of you sometimes when labeling people.

I am not reporting you, just suggesting a different approach. BTW, you said you would not come back under other posting names and yet you did. I do see you edited the post, so that is a good start to sticking around. Personally, I think your imagination and emotion gets the best of you sometimes when labeling people.
Any honest research will tell you where the bulk of accepted or debated conspiracy theory (in the academic sense) come from. When you constantly repeat outright neo fascist white supremacy viewpoints you are one. I’m not saying this is you “bro” but you know full well that I’m correct about this which is why none of you had the guts to address my thread on the subject.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Less ad hominem more epic.

151127131124-trump-mocking-780x439.jpg

I hope Trump is not just another deep state deceiver. I don't like his style and his past is dubious, to say the least, but if he's genuine about what he has set out to do, carrying on the legacy of one great man and in turn on behalf of the American people (and the world at large), I can respect that and wish him success.

jfk-in-his-own-words-1920.jpg

R.I.P. King of Camelot the world will not forget . You can kill a man but not an idea

Last edited:
Less ad hominem more epic.

View attachment 16225

I hope Trump is not just another deep state deceiver. I don't like his style and his past is dubious, to say the least, but if he's genuine about what he has set out to do, carrying on the legacy of one great man and in turn on behalf of the American people (and the world at large), I can respect that and wish him success.

View attachment 16224

R.I.P. King of Camelot the world will not forget . You can kill a man but not an idea

Other than a sex addiction JFK and Trump have nothing in common, unless Trump also has a penchant for Amphetamines.

The Zone

Star
Who needs the MSM when we have an echo chamber at VC? Has anyone ever seen the invasion of the Body Snatchers? Let's just develop a hive mind and be done with it. #Not

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who needs the MSM when we have an echo chamber at VC? Has anyone ever seen the invasion of the Body Snatchers? Let's just develop a hive mind and be done with it. #Not
Echo chamber? There are more of your ilk here commenting, its just that your arguments have been shattered and there isnt much more left for yall to engage in other than complaining. Hive mind? People have stated facts here, the hive mind exists within you Trumpers and yalls refusal to enter intro reality......