Trumped

polymoog

Superstar
Whatever, once Kavanaugh gets appointed whose to say that anything Trumpolini says isn’t law?
get real. do you honestly think that everyone who supports trump agrees 100% with everything he says? not one person here who supports him agrees with him 100%. nobody. but somehow you think everyone in the entire justice department and supreme court will agree with everything he says and make it law (despite the dems/neocons being able to manipulate it, not to mention all of the liberals/never trumpers on the inside throwing monkeywrenches into the system). dont worry, the left wont let him get anything done.

get real. do you honestly think that everyone who supports trump agrees 100% with everything he says? not one person here who supports him agrees with him 100%. nobody. but somehow you think everyone in the entire justice department and supreme court will agree with everything he says and make it law (despite the dems/neocons being able to manipulate it, not to mention all of the liberals/never trumpers on the inside throwing monkeywrenches into the system). dont worry, the left wont let him get anything done.
Maybe
If you didn’t defend him on every issue maybe I would believe you.

Give me a 9/11 type of event with this guy and I guarantee you every member of government will be lining up for a rimmer, I remember what happened last time lol

The never trumpers and anti trump media are all cons that you, Polymoog, fall for just like “they” knew you would

Or you are just a rancid racist who supports the man based off anti PC and white supremacist/identity politics, so which one?

The Zone

Star
You have a great and well though out ideology.

What you do for a living? I’d bet five you are part of the kiss ass managerial/mid management kiss ass establishment.
That seems to be your problem in that your imagination and profiling are highly inaccurate and you issue personalities and traits to people off of a simple sentence. So, you attack me as a specific personality from taking a stance against PC culture? Hope you're not drinking again. BTW, you said kiss ass twice and those against PC certainly do not kiss ass;)

Awoken2

Superstar
But really, when you are already a millionaire at 8, who do you represent but the elite? I just don’t see how people believe he is taking on the elite when he is the definition of elite.

Every one of his policies has benefited them but he gets praised as fighting them, it’s beyond reason.
A millionare at 8....first bancrupcy at 9 and a half.....a bad kool aid investment

...remind you of anyone?.....ohhhh yeah!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok, Bill and Barack are liars. Al (VP) is a hard core liar. Bush 41 and 43 (hope I'm counting right) Liars. Maybe Reagan wasn't "lying". But I should be shocked. Shocked, I tell ya. Now?
Maybe not shocked, but stop caping so hard for such a compromised individual and his out-of-control regime.....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
@polymoog

Ok if you want to keep it on this thread,fine.

Trump has called for dealers to be executed and when a crisis happens you’ll see true authoritarianism, you can use the excuse “oh you can only point to executive orders that all presidents do” as some kind of excuse seeing as he was elected to do better lol I know you’ll be wearing a brown shirt when shit gets real.

You can pretend to be someone else and mask who you are to others,but I know exactly who you are.
Dang skippy.......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't feel that I'm defending him. More pointing out people losing their shit over everything the guy does.
He a catastrophe for both America and the world....... Just like Obama, Bush and Clinton before him.
On top of that his confrontational, ego-maniacal personality and vulgar persona make him an easy ill to identify and focus on in our current political landscape.

justjess

Superstar
Did anyone actually read The NY Times piece? I did.. nothing was shocking really, just estate and tax games rich people play.. I was shocked however that he is going to net approximately 16milliom from the sale of he drug and gang infested piece of shit hole Starett City, i didn’t even realize he owned any of that but it makes sense he doesn’t advertise his involvement in places like that.. quite a few of the complexes listed in the piece as belonging in whole or part to him are similarly shitholes... far cry from trump tower.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Did anyone actually read The NY Times piece? I did.. nothing was shocking really, just estate and tax games rich people play.. I was shocked however that he is going to net approximately 16milliom from the sale of he drug and gang infested piece of shit hole Starett City, i didn’t even realize he owned any of that but it makes sense he doesn’t advertise his involvement in places like that.. quite a few of the complexes listed in the piece as belonging in whole or part to him are similarly shitholes... far cry from trump tower.
Hes up to some horrible ish in Bali Indonesia......

Yeah it’s pretty common financial crimes which are rarely an issue in America. I think the biggest part is the loan from father, it really dispels any absurd notions that he accumulated his wealth due to business acumen lol

Still if the Democrats take the House they can dig into his finances and maybe if they apply enough pressure Trump will just to resign to save his fortune as if there is anything he does care about it’s that. Id like to believe that we can have a peaceful transition of power but getting a guy like Trump drunk on power never ends well.

polymoog

Superstar
If you didn’t defend him on every issue maybe I would believe you.
Give me a 9/11 type of event with this guy and I guarantee you every member of government will be lining up for a rimmer, I remember what happened last time lol
The never trumpers and anti trump media are all cons that you, Polymoog, fall for just like “they” knew you would
Or you are just a rancid racist who supports the man based off anti PC and white supremacist/identity politics, so which one?

lets see, ive got my swastika screensaver... and ive got a hitler mustache instead of the goatee/beard which is in these days... my mousepad here is a photo of auschwitz concentration camp... my dogs are named goebbels and himmler... ive got a big cross burning 24/7 in my front yard.... i cant decide whether to wear my nazi uniform or my klan outfit for halloween...

lets see, ive got my swastika screensaver... and ive got a hitler mustache instead of the goatee/beard which is in these days... my mousepad here is a photo of auschwitz concentration camp... my dogs are named goebbels and himmler... ive got a big cross burning 24/7 in my front yard.... i cant decide whether to wear my nazi uniform or my klan outfit for halloween...
I’m sure at least some of that is true :)

some?? hell, all of it!
didnt you get the memo from the democrats? all accusations stick!
Look if you weren’t a holocaust denying, white genocide believer who spouts off white supremacist talking points about South Africa, in a situation you know nothing about who also believes that interracial relationships are part of a plan to get rid of whites I wouldn’t call you a white supremacist.

I’ll be nice Polymoog but you hold some terrible ideas that are inherently racist.