Trumped

free2018

Star
That Russian story?
Fake news like everything else they report.
As for Trump?
All or nothing.
If we can get real and accept that destabilizing countries, killing non combatants with drones doesn't work, then we get they all have to go.
There is one party: THEM.

Thunderian

Superstar
How about everyone else in his campaign is now a felon? The fact that you can’t see how corrupt Trump is, and that you like him only “cuz he ownz da Libz” proves that your morals are absolute bullshit.
Everyone else in his campaign? Manafort and his aide, Rick Gates. Flynn, whose charge is garbage, and Papadopoulos, who got a big two week sentence for his crimes. Is there anyone else?

Helioform

Star
Everyone else in his campaign? Manafort and his aide, Rick Gates. Flynn, whose charge is garbage, and Papadopoulos, who got a big two week sentence for his crimes. Is there anyone else?
Cohen, Van Der Zwaan, Patten, his former CFO Weisselberg has been granted immunity for cooperating and Pecker, who was not in his campaign but played a part with his tabloid National Enquirer tactics has also been granted immunity.

Just face the fact that Trump is surrounded by criminals, and birds of a feather flock together.

Thunderian

Superstar
Cohen, Van Der Zwaan, Patten, his former CFO Weisselberg has been granted immunity for cooperating and Pecker, who was not in his campaign but played a part with his tabloid National Enquirer tactics has also been granted immunity.

Just face the fact that Trump is surrounded by criminals, and birds of a feather flock together.
Can you please detail who those people are, what their relationship with Trump is, and what they are supposed to have done? Are they all felons, as Captain Nefario has claimed?

justjess

Superstar
I just posted a link. Manafort know lots of people, including Tony Podesta and Greg Craig, former White House counsel to Obama. Both Podesta's and Craig's law firms are being investigated right now. If Mueller doesn't come up with something on Trump, he may satisfy the mob's bloodlust by going after some juicy Democrat targets, and they are much, much dirtier than Trump is alleged to be.
Well I guess that’s a hopeful way to spin things...

I have no idea what mueller has or who it’s about, simple logic would indicate it has to do with trump or his campaign but anything is possible. And we won’t know until he has an ironclad case against whoever and brings it forth. So we will see is the only honest response here.

I’m no fan of democrat leadership either. I’m not sitting here arguing that they are so great and Not corrupt though you are responding to me as if I were.

We have numerous Russians charged with trying to influence the election and numerous ties in the trump campaign to Russians, it is suspect.

Do I think they actually succeeded? No. I’m absolutely certain trump was elected because people are shit. And the dems putting up Hilary against anyone was an asinine thing to do. Everyone hates her and always has.

That doesn’t change the fact that a foreign power trying to influence our elections is a massive problem, or that a candidate potentially working with them to do so is treason.

America should also be staying out of other countries elections, and we don’t, so that’s hypocrisy there as well - and a problem.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
And you believe Trump, who has made over 5000 false or misleading claims. That is FIVE THOUSANDS. So who is more gullible here?
I came to the conclusion some time ago that some posters on here would need Trump to sleep with their wife, take a dump in their bed and then leave in their car before they finally conceded that Trump was not a very nice guy.

C'est la vie

Awoken2

Superstar
A politicians use of statistics/media is similar to a drunkards use of a lamp post...not for illumination but for support.

The whole circus is designed to keep people focussed on irrelevancies, to divert people's attention, like any stage illusionist they deceive by manipulating our thoughts. They understand our psychology better than we know our own.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The whole circus is designed to keep people focussed on irrelevancies, to divert people's attention, like any stage illusionist they deceive by manipulating our thoughts. They understand our psychology better than we know our own.
Yeah it's all a clown show. Trump loves all the attention he gets for saying stupid things and the media gives it to him. I just find it all entertaining in some way, but I'm also concerned about how far he will go to remain president if he is pushed into a corner like a rat. I am not sure if he is smart enough to engineer a crisis if he ever runs the risk of being impeached or going to jail, but I would not put it past him as he really has some dictator tendencies.

The Zone

Star
And you believe Trump, who has made over 5000 false or misleading claims. That is FIVE THOUSANDS. So who is more gullible here?
Well, reading this thread is not very different from watching and believing MSM. Everything they tell us is true. BTW, all of your talking points are nothing but a repeat of said news.

Last edited: