Trumped

SkepticCat

Veteran
The man is an absolute disaster. The only good thing about Trump, as I see it, is at least he speaks about the 'deep state' and 'draining the swamp', which is exactly what the US needs to do. However, he successfully plays the fraud role of being the man who will do it on behalf of the citizenry, which he won't. Trump is another score for the Illuminati deep state, turning that whole nation into an even bigger joke. Worse, he's neck-deep with p***philes, psychopaths, satanists and zionists - it's straight out of a 'Simpsons' cartoon.

Actually, Trump seems a bit like Bush Jr. at this point - such a wacky character you realize you can't really hold them personally responsible for anything since they're so demented puppets you can't expect any better from them... or perhaps he knows exactly what he's doing and is just playing his role to a tee since he does have some acting skills. Trump appears to be inserted there just to clown around. Unfortunately, it ultimately means the responsibility for the situation lies with the American voting public themselves who are the ones allowing themselves to be governed by these monstrous morons... thus, the Illuminist have succeeded in shifting final blame onto the citizens themselves, as usual, who are neglecting to adequately respond to this development. Of course, the whole situation has been set up to be as impossible as possible since truly 'draining the swamp' in the US would require nothing less than civil insurrection and complete government overthrow, which the majority of course do not realize is what is required much less are prepared to carry out.

With regards to the whole 'Russian collusion' thing, Americans should probably watch this video below and ask themselves if it's the Russians that are really the main foreign power problem influencing and poisoning their nation.

With regards to the supposed Q-Trump connection, there are the numerous sealed indictment arrest warrants, which seems a positive thing, but the question is if those aren't also just some part of the PSYOP helping maintain the illusion something is actually being done. Does it sounds reasonable to anyone to openly have declared one will 'drain the swamp' while openly announcing plains for mass arrests by way of these sealed indictments while actually continuing to do absolutely nothing during a two-year presidency in a situation where thousands of children are supposedly being kidnapped, tortured and murdered not to mention how the chemtrail geoengineering programmes continue unimpeded while the CIA, NSA and other criminal alphabet soup groups are permitted to remain in place and continue whatever it is they do? I think not!

free2018

Star
Good assessment. The American people could change the country through grassroots changed if they unplugged more from the Matrix. I don't want to say it's impossible because history has shown that the impossible is possible. The whole system is a travesty steeped in corruption.

free2018

Star
True enough, it’s corporations and financial institutions. Government is just a charade to protect Capitalism.
I think it's darker than capitalism.
Enabling banks is not capitalism. It's fraud, collusion and corruption.
I'm not going to say things to get off the OP's premise.

justjess

Superstar
Yes, and the thing they dinged Manafort for had nothing to do with Trump. And the big one, Papadopoulous, the guy who was supposed to be the linchpin and who was the reason for the whole Russian investigation to begin with, just got a whopping two weeks in jail for lying to the FBI.

If the Russian collusion thing had any legs at all, we would be seeing high-level Trump people going to prison for a long time, or turning state's evidence to spare themselves. Nothing of the sort is happening, and the people who have been prosecuted have pretty thin connections to Trump and are being charged with things that have nothing at all to do with him. It's a laugh.
Trumps lawyer turned. Manafort turned. All those other characters like papadopoulos got such short sentences by signing cooperation agreements.

You guys need to stop mentally comparing this investigation to a regular run of the mill criminal and start comparing it to more in depth investigations like those done against the Italian mafia, I’m thinking specifically about gotti here but most racqueteering investigations would also work. They take years because these people aren’t dumb and build layers of protection around themselves that all need to crumble before you get to the main center. And they crumble by attacking apparently irrelevant easy to prove shit first, get people caught up and willing to talk - aim enough prison time someone’s way and the lips almost always loosen which is what you are now seeing. Trump has even used the same language as the Teflon don in signaling Manafort to keep his mouth shut in the media previously. Mueller isn’t going to give up any of what he has until his case is ironclad because that is literally the only way to handle this kind of shit.

You guys are either blind or entirely out of your depth here...

Trumps lawyer turned. Manafort turned. All those other characters like papadopoulos got such short sentences by signing cooperation agreements.

You guys need to stop mentally comparing this investigation to a regular run of the mill criminal and start comparing it to more in depth investigations like those done against the Italian mafia, I’m thinking specifically about gotti here but most racqueteering investigations would also work. They take years because these people aren’t dumb and build layers of protection around themselves that all need to crumble before you get to the main center. And they crumble by attacking apparently irrelevant easy to prove shit first, get people caught up and willing to talk - aim enough prison time someone’s way and the lips almost always loosen which is what you are now seeing. Trump has even used the same language as the Teflon don in signaling Manafort to keep his mouth shut in the media previously. Mueller isn’t going to give up any of what he has until his case is ironclad because that is literally the only way to handle this kind of shit.

You guys are either blind or entirely out of your depth here...
Excellent. John was a much better person than Trump lol

Thunderian

Superstar
Yes, and all these deals have produced exactly zero evidence supporting the Trump/Russia collusion narrative. Manafort's deal has nothing to do with anything related to Trump.

What's happening is that Mueller is putting people under intense scrutiny, which is turning up everything except what people like you are saying is supposed to be found. Give up, already.

free2018

Star
Excellent. John was a much better person than Trump lol
John Gotti is not a better person than Trump.

I know it's fun to slam Trump because he's a complete narcissist trapped in self.
He's not a nice person, but all these people in Washington are stepping over dead bodies.
Considering the money laundering Trump did for the Mob, they might as well have made him a made man.
Or did they?
To fix the system would require ridding ourselves of them all.

Helioform

Star
Like an ex-prosecutor said on MSNBC: Guliani, and company are like people watching trailers for a movie and keep saying "This is not the movie! This is not the movie!" But the movie is coming anyway, which is proof of Trump's people and himself colluding with Russians. Mueller's investigation is not over yet.

I can't even imagine what Manafort said to Mueller about that meeting with Russians at Trump's tower for example, because he was there. He must have spilled ALL the beans to avoid more jail time and expensive lawyer fees. Trump will be lucky if he is only impeached, and not sent to prison.

John Gotti is not a better person than Trump.

I know it's fun to slam Trump because he's a complete narcissist trapped in self.
He's not a nice person, but all these people in Washington are stepping over dead bodies.
Considering the money laundering Trump did for the Mob, they might as well have made him a made man.
Or did they?
To fix the system would require ridding ourselves of them all.
Gotti did what he had to do and came from a rough background. He probably did more for his communities in New York then Trump ever did, obviously he wasn’t a good person but I respect him more than a silver spoon psychopath like Trump who has more power than Gotti could have ever dreamed of.

justjess

Superstar
Yes, and all these deals have produced exactly zero evidence supporting the Trump/Russia collusion narrative. Manafort's deal has nothing to do with anything related to Trump.

What's happening is that Mueller is putting people under intense scrutiny, which is turning up everything except what people like you are saying is supposed to be found. Give up, already.
You have no idea what those cooperation deals have or have not vested out yet. Manafort case had nothing to do with trump, the cooperation agreement he struck for reduced jail time though is a different story since he specifically has to cooperate with the collusion investigation and it wouldn’t have been offered if he had nothing relevant.

You won’t know what mueller has until he has an ironclad case. Again, see previous racqueteering investigations.

And what of trumps lawyer implicating him directly in felonies under oath? Completely separate but not exactly nothing.

justjess

Superstar
Gotti did what he had to do and came from a rough background. He probably did more for his communities in New York then Trump ever did, obviously he wasn’t a good person but I respect him more than a silver spoon psychopath like Trump who has more power than Gotti could have ever dreamed of.
Ehh his own community wasn’t to fond of him towards the end. He was bad press so to speak.. yet another showy narcissist.

The mob in general though I could agree to a point. At least in its beginnings.

Ehh his own community wasn’t to fond of him towards the end. He was bad press so to speak.. yet another showy narcissist.

The mob in general though I could agree to a point. At least in its beginnings.
Weren’t there celebrations when he beat the rap and protests at his conviction?

I’m really not trying to defend him though, but I can understand what makes a man like Gotti while Trump is just evil.

justjess

Superstar
Weren’t there celebrations when he beat the rap and protests at his conviction?

I’m really not trying to defend him though, but I can understand what makes a man like Gotti while Trump is just evil.
My grandmother threw a party when he died. The regular people of his neighborhood who were impressed by his bluster and money (notice similarity?) yes as you describe above. The people in his actual “community” though did not appreciate the ATTENTION so to speak.

free2018

Star
Not where I'm from and I'm from his territory.
He gave NYC drugs, dead bodies and high extortion fees.
I could go on forever.
John Gotti was a psychopath.
You don't like Trump? That's fine, but comparing him to a Mob boss serial killer is a stretch.

I could go on forever.
You don't like Trump? That's fine, but comparing him to a Mob boss serial killer is a stretch.
Child sex parties with Epstein.

“I’ll make you disappear like Maria”

justjess

Superstar
I could go on forever.
To be fair he didn’t “give nyc drugs” he just broke the long standing rule about made men getting involved in the drug trade, lower level mob people were selling drugs for decades before he started. And the mob didn’t bring drugs to nyc either..

gotti was a fuck. But people were impressed by him for similar reasons they are impressed by trump. Braggadocio, bluster, money, flamboyant big mouths.

When you don’t have to live with these assholes or people like them maybe it’s easy to be blinded. Don’t know. Known schmucks like both of them my whole life.