Trumped

As everyone is alreadt aware i cant stand trump, i almost hate him, i agree with him on practically nothing

However, two things i noticed today.

Trump complained about amaxon paying no taxes and basically being a monopoly. Liberals complain about this same exact thing all the time. Yet in the comments on the article they are attacking trump hard body and no agrrement with the statements is to be seen.

Then i read trump is trying to redirect some of the increased budget for the military to build his wall. Because apparantly the wall is a defense issue. Now i dont think we need a wall, i feel its a waste of money period. But if its going to be built i have no issue with the money coming from the military budget because they had more than ebough to spare even prior to the budget increass. Liberals, again, complain about the overbloated unneccessary military budget all the time, complained about the recent increase in funding as well.. but the comments on the article, again, how no signs of this. All of a sudden the military apparantly needs this money, which is bullshit.

So basically i hate trump, but i am tired of hypocrites too.

Just needed somewhere to vent that.
He needs to be stoned

justjess

Superstar
Impeached, yes. But there is enough valid criticism of him that liberals dont need to attack him when he makes sense, its hypocritical and makes them no better.

Last edited:

Golden Age

Established
@The Zone: "How dare you give a differing view in the far left forum where the same few people are clearly objective;)"

I'm not sure how anyone can challenge the 'globalist tendency' by having a cabinet table full of Goldman Sachs employees, John Bolton (Bush era henchman) and continuing with the same foreign policy as every president since Reagan !?

I'm rarely susceptible to window dressing. I've got a clear view through to the back of the shop !?

As for Trump's Twittersphere 'theatrics', please spare me!

Aero

Superstar
The deep state are the only people getting anything done. So it's stupid to try to fight them anyway. You are just going to engage in a huge battle and even more shit isn't going to get done. Trump knows this and will try to use it to his advantage. I guess one could call this mind control, because you only have one logical choice.

All the deep state really means is a few people or institutions have asserted power over everything else. So the pyramid symbolism is accurate, but I think everyone fudges the details. You know? The eye is blinding, but I don't think it's that blinding.

The Zone

Star
@The Zone: "How dare you give a differing view in the far left forum where the same few people are clearly objective;)"

I'm not sure how anyone can challenge the 'globalist tendency' by having a cabinet table full of Goldman Sachs employees, John Bolton (Bush era henchman) and continuing with the same foreign policy as every president since Reagan !?

I'm rarely susceptible to window dressing. I've got a clear view through to the back of the shop !?

As for Trump's Twittersphere 'theatrics', please spare me!
I think you miss the point where some may agree entirely that he has let the globalist creep in yet some appreciate the halt of PC culture. It is as if I have to always say I am not a 100% Trump supporter yet realize that no matter who is in office some things will not change. As deep as the deep state is, they will in time find their way to get the hooks in anyone. We will agree to disagree on the foreign policy, save the current effort. Nevermind he has North Korea ( a country which abuses its people and threatens the world with nukes) at the talks table, unlike others and has Chine conceding some trade concessions which has never happened before.

My entire point is that people fail to see what he has done for the good of the world and country in favor of his bluster which pretty much all of us can do without. This particular thread is littered with those who never seemingly see both sides of things in favor of their political stance. Rarely, do some consider the alternative person who may have ruled or that you can compliment a person for one thing while hating other things. It is as if we conveniently have to stand on one side of the fence on issues which is division in its purest form.

He was on the right track pulling out of Syria and then the Deep State did its thing by squeezing him on many fronts. I am very discouraged by that and the thought of any intervention in Syria without proof. The title of this thread is "Trumped." where the focus is on one man for all the problems instead of the powers which truly rule and or want to dominate the earth we all walk on.

Last edited:

Golden Age

Established
@The Zone: "I think you miss the point where some may agree entirely that he has let the globalist creep in yet some appreciate the halt of PC culture. It is as if I have to always say I am not a 100% Trump supporter yet realize that no matter who is in office some things will not change. As deep as the deep state is, they will in time find their way to get the hooks in anyone. We will agree to disagree on the foreign policy, save the current effort. Nevermind he has North Korea ( a country which abuses its people and threatens the world with nukes) at the talks table, unlike others and has Chine conceding some trade concessions which has never happened before.
My entire point is that people fail to see what he has done for the good of the world and country in favor of his bluster which pretty much all of us can do without. This particular thread is littered with those who never seemingly see both sides of things in favor of their political stance. Rarely, do some consider the alternative person who may have ruled or that you can compliment a person for one thing while hating other things. It is as if we conveniently have to stand on one side of the fence on issues which is division in its purest form.
He was on the right track pulling out of Syria and then the Deep State did its thing by squeezing him on many fronts. I am very discouraged by that and the thought of any intervention in Syria without proof. The title of this thread is "Trumped." where the focus is on one man for all the problems instead of the powers which truly rule and or want to dominate the earth we all walk on"

To clarify, Trump was still (by a country mile) the better choice for president than Hillary Clinton.
But isn't it a tragedy for Americans that the only political choice Capitol Hill presents them with is the evil of two lessers !?

Trump is very much a lesser
And on reforming politics and the economy, a patent fraud ... (you don't need me to tell you that!?)

I echo your sentiments about pc culture, however.

DesertRose

Superstar
Pity the Assad family did not hold elections when they saw the Arab spring head their way.
The 'presidents for life mentality' is lamentable.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I thought Trump wanted the Nobel Peace prize?

Declaring actual War makes no sense though. The Iraq war, and the war on terror have totally opened up the coffers. I mean they get all the funding they want. They can just sell more weapons to the Saudi's and have them declare war.