Trumped

justjess

Superstar

Tidal

Star
If the Dems fielded somebody other than Sleepy Joe Biden, maybe they'd get into the White House..;)

Awoken2

Superstar
This conversation is nearly as hysterical as the one they actually dubbed over...... but not quite

Lisa

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
Political nasty women..yep

Leader of the Clinton hit squad
Pocahontas
Disingenuous

Then you have someone that could be suicided just like Epstein...trump knew that which is why he wished her well.
That lady who “could be suicided” was the ringleader of a child sex trafficking ring. Jesus fucking Christ...

Lisa

Superstar
That lady who “could be suicided” was the ringleader of a child sex trafficking ring. Jesus fucking Christ...
If she dies then the case dies and we get no other convictions...Prince Andrew..Clinton...etc. it’s important that she not be suicided.

watched the shadowgate doc justchaz? probs not, missing all the real info, because it doesnt fit into your narrative, unlucky, deceived by your own heart. nightmare.

justjess

Superstar
watched the shadowgate doc justchaz? probs not, missing all the real info, because it doesnt fit into your narrative, unlucky, deceived by your own heart. nightmare.
Lmao you have some serious issues bro. I suggest you seek medical help. I’m aware that all politicians are the same and that trump is being used to achieve some ends... im not going to ignore the steps that are occurring towards those ends, right in front us, during the process because some snowflake gets his panties in a bunch whenever the name trump is mentioned.

Lmao you have some serious issues bro. I suggest you seek medical help. I’m aware that all politicians are the same and that trump is being used to achieve some ends... im not going to ignore the steps that are occurring towards those ends, right in front us, during the process because some snowflake gets his panties in a bunch whenever the name trump is mentioned.
No whats funny is if you watch the documentary you're riled up by the exact things the doc shows, they specifically targeted people with, through there psy-ops, its not even about trump in that sense. But continue on.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm just kind of lost for words right now.

Hear Trumps desperate ramblings, he will say absolutely anything at this point.

justjess

Superstar
No whats funny is if you watch the documentary you're riled up by the exact things the doc shows, they specifically targeted people with, through there psy-ops, its not even about trump in that sense. But continue on.
I’m “riled up” About the death of the illusion of democracy and what comes next when they aren’t even trying to uphold the facade anymore... that indicates to me what comes next is very ugly and very bloody. But continue trying to make me your enemy because we disagree about economic policy :rolleyes: go ahead and show everyone how “woke” you are while you continue to play right into their game.

Awoken2

Superstar
Let's try and enter the dark and empty void of the mind of a Trumpster.

So when Trump talks shite he is actually talking in code?......... ok, got it!

I’m “riled up” About the death of the illusion of democracy and what comes next when they aren’t even trying to uphold the facade anymore... that indicates to me what comes next is very ugly and very bloody. But continue trying to make me your enemy because we disagree about economic policy :rolleyes: go ahead and show everyone how “woke” you are while you continue to play right into their game.
Lol ur too far gone. U just want to see trump out of office and if thats come at the price of ur country burning to the ground u dont mind that. Like all the other left wingers here. Feel sorry for u man, ull get ur wish.

The Zone

Star
Lol ur too far gone. U just want to see trump out of office and if thats come at the price of ur country burning to the ground u dont mind that. Like all the other left wingers here. Feel sorry for u man, ull get ur wish.
BOOM! TDS day #1467