Trumped

You must not have noticed the insane hatred for Trump some people have. Hate so irrational it makes them mistake defence of the truth and of common sense as slavish devotion to Trump.
Every president has gotten hate, both stupid and sensible. But most presidents don't threaten to have the FCC investigate Saturday Night Live for making fun of him, or retweet people saying they'd be a civil war if he gets impeached. That sort of behavior should be flat out condemned, even if you think he's doing otherwise doing a good job, because even if he's just being a twelve-year-old on Twitter, the fact that sort of language is normalized will mean it's not taken seriously when we get a president who's actually serious about the stuff he said.

Every president has gotten hate, both stupid and sensible. But most presidents don't threaten to have the FCC investigate Saturday Night Live for making fun of him, or retweet people saying they'd be a civil war if he gets impeached. That sort of behavior should be flat out condemned, even if you think he's doing otherwise doing a good job, because even if he's just being a twelve-year-old on Twitter, the fact that sort of language is normalized will mean it's not taken seriously when we get a president who's actually serious about the stuff he said.
It’s hard to think of some democrats and the things they say that aren’t as ridiculous as some things trump says...or more stupid. Like pelosi saying we have to pass the bill to find out what‘s in it...I mean come on. Or just pelosi as a whole..lol! Who can take that lady seriously..but people do and she continues on in a position of power.I think that the way things were will continue on being the way things are when trump is out..or maybe even worse when there won’t be anyone bold enough to take his place and the democrats end up taking the White House.

Watch the video @Lisa it is very balanced and none of the commentators thought that impeachment was a good idea.
Replacing Trump with Pence would not change anything.
I think replacing trump with pence would change a lot of things actually....he most certainly would not be as outspoken and who know’s what his agenda would be?