Trumped

https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/detention/ive-been-guantanamo-its-no-place-kids

“News broke last week that the Defense Department awarded a $23 million dollar contract to construct a “Contingency Mass Migration Complex” at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Station with capacity to detain 13,000 people and built to last “a minimum of 50 years.” In April, we also learned that the Department of Homeland Security considered sending migrant children to an old “dormitory facility” at Guantanamo.”

Sending immigrants to GitMo is evil, but this could be just a cover to get it built...either way you don’t spend like that and build a jail for 13k people for 50 years if you don’t plan on using it.

In the event of a Trump power grab, which I have been concerned about since he descended the escalator, you’re going to need a place to jail political prisoners. Maybe we can expect those “Q” mass arrests afterall.

Edit. Page Number: Nice.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
But Trump is a globalist. Don't pretend for a minute he's not. He's got financial interests all around the globe. His "pro-American" stances are not stances that help the average American citizen but the former executives of major corporations he put into power.
about the 4th event

ohhi9876

Veteran

Lisa

Superstar
ha no

dont spend money we dont have
nat. debt is 22 T!
or give some of that to help vets or someone!

"the July 4 celebration on the mall comes at a cost of about $2 million for the agency. According to the Post, the $2.5 million redirected by the park service "represent just a fraction of the extra costs the government faces" for the event."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/03/politics/national-park-service-funds-july-4/index.html
That’s all government does is spend money...if it’s not this then it will be something else like a dumb statue somewhere. I don’t mind seeing the military in the parade..course when I was growing up we had parades with the police and the military at the end, so it doesn’t bother me.

justjess

Superstar
That’s all government does is spend money...if it’s not this then it will be something else like a dumb statue somewhere. I don’t mind seeing the military in the parade..course when I was growing up we had parades with the police and the military at the end, so it doesn’t bother me.
Or they could spend it on helping the poor..

Anything but that’s okay with you tho right Lisa?

DesertRose

Superstar
Love that sis! I'd put him under the category of plague.
He is singlehandedly creating disunity in his country........ someone should tell him that countries thrive when united.
On the other hand, maybe they will stop oppressing others if they have internal problems.
As for the rest of the third world that he constantly bad mouths they are in their respective predicaments due to the Satanic economic systems these banksters and their political stooges imposed.......
African Union Ambassador To The U.S. Offers Masterful History Lesson Dissecting 'The Legacy Of Colonization'

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Welcome back DR, I for one have missed your wisdom around here.
Thank you for your kind words Awoken! I am just dropping in for now:) Actually trying to take a breather from the news as well, Tis too much even for an optimist who believes the rabid dogs of the current debt and death systems will eventually get checked. In the words of Chris Duane from truthnevertold or the Silver doctors channels on YT:D, " Just cause the world is screwed up your world does not have to be."
P.S I saw a video recently and thought you would be interested in it. Off this topic, excuses to the OP.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Love that sis! I'd put him under the category of plague.
He is singlehandedly creating disunity in his country........ someone should tell him that countries thrive when united.
On the other hand, maybe they will stop oppressing others if they have internal problems.
As for the rest of the third world that he constantly bad mouths they are in their respective predicaments due to the Satanic economic systems these banksters and their political stooges imposed.......
African Union Ambassador To The U.S. Offers Masterful History Lesson Dissecting 'The Legacy Of Colonization'

Actually, he has United a lot of like minded people...his rally’s are huge!

The only problems he seems to have is with the democrats but they seem to be divided on how to handle him for some reason?

I think he bad mouths the third world because their leaders are nothing but corruptly keeping their fellow citizens down...

There doesn’t seem to be another trump in the waiting...so when he’s done, looks like the US goes back to politics as usual.