Trumped

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I’ve been calling the tax thing for months... I don’t understand how so many people didn’t see this coming, it’s basic addition.
People need to wtfu. These wars aren't just killing and maiming their sons and daughters, but are flat-out murdering their bank account while enriching further the very people profiting from them....

I’ve been calling the tax thing for months... I don’t understand how so many people didn’t see this coming, it’s basic addition.

This might finally do him in.

When you see your billionaire President giving tax breaks to his billionaire buddies, but your income hasn't risen enough to cover inflation yet you're paying a higher tax bill.

Well this is the thing that gets the guillotines out.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
People are fucking stupid, majority will blame anything else to protect their fantasy. It’s called cognitive dissonance, it’s a trip..

The second they said personal exemptions were eliminated i realized I was getting screwed. It took less then a minute to do the math. But trump is great at marketing, and he slogan-ed people into idiocy.

free2018

Star
I believe Sean Penn had alot to do with Chavez' demise, having been BFFs with the guy. It was all strange, really, and at a time when like 3/4 other S.American leaders were afflicted with cancer.
Well, I heard somewhere he was told to get treatment elsewhere and did not listen.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well I managed to get through about an hour of the SOTU before finally running out of vomit and I'm not even 'merican.

I think it was the constant whooping of the cheerleaders with lines like "walls save lives" that emptied my very last carrot from my digestive tract leaving me wretching fresh air like a beached whale......(don't even remember eating carrots)

I guess yanks just love getting lied to.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
People are fucking stupid, majority will blame anything else to protect their fantasy. It’s called cognitive dissonance, it’s a trip..

The second they said personal exemptions were eliminated i realized I was getting screwed. It took less then a minute to do the math. But trump is great at marketing, and he slogan-ed people into idiocy.
That is a truly salient post.... but I would contend that Trump aint that good at marketing, its just that the American population has been dumbed down to the point where his child-like persona and propaganda have become palatable..... did you hear those idiots chanting USA at his sotu? Like its an NFL event..... and that now represents the political decorum of our elected officials.

DesertRose

Superstar
Trump’s Speech: An Assessment
By Paul Craig Roberts
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51065.htm

Excerpts:
"When I say the speech was successful, I mean for Americans. Foreigners witnessing the chant—USA-USA-USA—saw the “exceptionalism” that has been Washington’s excuse for doing so much damage to others in the 21st century."

"As for Trump’s economic claims, they were largely based in the official data. As I have emphasized for many years, it is the official data that are false."

"When Hillary Clinton, who came close to being elected president, declared Vladimir Putin to be “the New Hitler,” it confirmed Moscow’s view created by US unilateral withdrawal from arms control agreements that a US nuclear first strike against Russia was being planned.
As this is the very last thing a sane government would want, I have concluded that the US government is insane".

"This fact should disturbe us far more than anything else. Yet, as I, Stephen Cohen and a few others have emphasized, the rapidity with which Washington is pushing us to nuclear Armageddon receives no attention."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump’s Speech: An Assessment
By Paul Craig Roberts
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51065.htm

Excerpts:
"When I say the speech was successful, I mean for Americans. Foreigners witnessing the chant—USA-USA-USA—saw the “exceptionalism” that has been Washington’s excuse for doing so much damage to others in the 21st century."

"As for Trump’s economic claims, they were largely based in the official data. As I have emphasized for many years, it is the official data that are false."

"When Hillary Clinton, who came close to being elected president, declared Vladimir Putin to be “the New Hitler,” it confirmed Moscow’s view created by US unilateral withdrawal from arms control agreements that a US nuclear first strike against Russia was being planned.
As this is the very last thing a sane government would want, I have concluded that the US government is insane".

"This fact should disturbe us far more than anything else. Yet, as I, Stephen Cohen and a few others have emphasized, the rapidity with which Washington is pushing us to nuclear Armageddon receives no attention."
Hey DR, could you give a bit more analysis of this? Im interested to learn your take on the article....

DesertRose

Superstar
Hey DR, could you give a bit more analysis of this? Im interested to learn your take on the article....
Sure Trump appears to have delivered a bit to his people. Appearances are deceiving he did not deliver on the economy.
The RaRa USA spells trouble for the rest of the world.
America is very divided.
No one outside the US can stomach more American dictates and exceptionalism.
Trump seems to be clueless about the irony, he is being dethroned at the same time he is dethroning Maduro.
Events overseas seem to go against his plans including the coming Big Wars.

So i agree with this analysis:

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar