Trumped

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The “left” submitted and passed bills in the house twice to reopen the government temporarily while the wall was discussed further, both times the “right” controlled senate refused to bring it to a vote.

What were you saying about cognitive dissonance?
I like the quotation marks around right and left lol But they sure do try to convince us, dont they?

free2018

Star
The “left” submitted and passed bills in the house twice to reopen the government temporarily while the wall was discussed further, both times the “right” controlled senate refused to bring it to a vote.

What were you saying about cognitive dissonance?
There are RINOS.

That drunken woman and her Zionist buddy are really out for the American people since when?

The left that want illegal immigrants to vote?

The left that lets illegal immigrants get away with murder?

The left just want their voting block.

You guys want Amnesty for millions of people who are bleeding the system.

Come down here for all the tax fraud, insurance scams you can handle.

Come down here for all the fraud you can handle.

There are RINOS.

That drunken woman and her Zionist buddy are really out for the American people since when?

American citizens commit crimes at higher rates than immigrants.

As far as the rest I don’t have any idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
There are RINOS.

Did they or did they not vote to reopen the government? That was literally the only question.

I don’t know what drunk and Zionist u are discussing, u don’t know MY views on immigration and quite frankly even the “lefts” views are a lot more nuanced than what u are portraying them as

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What state?

The crimes I am speaking about?

That's a lie. I live in a sanctuary city.
If you look at both the ratio and overall numbers, immigrants (from all nations) commit (or at least are charged/convicted) less crimes than full-on American citizens.

free2018

Star
Did they or did they not vote to reopen the government? That was literally the only question.

I don’t know what drunk and Zionist u are discussing, u don’t know MY views on immigration and quite frankly even the “lefts” views are a lot more nuanced than what u are portraying them as
I hear you.

What's the nuance? p***philia? Bestiality?

Where? Between complete decadence and outright lawlessness it's nowhere on the left. What city is that happening in? Nowhere.
Health care for illegals while veterans are homeless? Children are homeless.
Where's this nuance? Abortion up to conception?
That's the nuance.
The left is decadent and corrupt. The current right is not much better.

As for illegal immigration? If they are not here legally, what's the question?
Ship 'em back.

free2018

Star
If you look at both the ratio and overall numbers, immigrants (from all nations) commit (or at least are charged/convicted) less crimes than full-on American citizens.
There are millions of illegals.
That's not true where I live or many sanctuary cities.
It's not about immigrants. It's about illegal aliens.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
About a third of America was stolen from Mexico between 100-150 years ago. Without taking that into consideration, the US is going to have a mighty difficult time "solving" this issue.

The study I posted was specifically about “illegals”, I’d love to look into the crime statistics for your city, I’m sure reality is much different then your xenophobic outlook.

free2018

Star
The study I posted was specifically about “illegals”, I’d love to look into the crime statistics for your city, I’m sure reality is much different then your xenophobic outlook.
We're good. Carry on.
Being anti- crime or having seen progressively fraud, corruption and complete lawlessness in every area of life due to unchecked illegal immigration does not xenophobia make.

free2018

Star
You are literally ranting incoherently..
If I were ranting, who cares?
I'm tired of the Left.
Not much a fan of the Right as it stands.
Incoherently? Not likely. You just have your fixed position and I have mine based in reality.

Carry on.

Aero

Superstar
I don't think Trump caved. A responsible leader makes concessions for the greater good.

To me, the wall is a symbolic gesture at best. So wall or no wall, nothing really changes. Plus it's not like anyone expects politicians to follow through on every single thing.

I don't think Trump caved. A responsible leader makes concessions for the greater good.

To me, the wall is a symbolic gesture at best. So wall or no wall, nothing really changes. Plus it's not like anyone expects politicians to follow through on every single thing.
How is it not caving? ( How is he a responsible leader?) The deal that was made is virtually the same as prior to the shutdown. He got nothing that he asked for and the far right press is pretty upset at him.

The Wall was pretty central to his campaign and maybe one of the only things that will cause some cracks among his cultists.

Aero

Superstar
How is it not caving? ( How is he a responsible leader?) The deal that was made is virtually the same as prior to the shutdown. He got nothing that he asked for and the far right press is pretty upset at him.

The Wall was pretty central to his campaign and maybe one of the only things that will cause some cracks among his cultists.
Nobody tells a chess player that they are caving for repositioning their pieces. Say I was moving my Queen into attack position, and that move was countered. My queen would leave that position and I would have gained nothing, but regardless these were the best possible moves.

Admittedly I haven't followed the whole story. But government shutdowns aren't a good look. People get really upset, and it provides a ton of ammo. So opening the government is the best move. It may not feed red meat to the mob, but it seems like putting it behind us would be something that's good.

I think people will get over the Wall. Sure there will be a ton of sniping and cheap shots over it. However, these hardcore Republicans have nowhere else to turn.