Trumped

The walls are closing in and with the economy not looking so “rosy” as it was a few months ago, without some sort of crisis Trumpolini is toast. I have said this is the time to worry. This is when we will see something. Will Trump get his Reichstag fire?

EAD0EFC3-634A-4115-9148-F107D9681D1B.jpeg

The walls are closing in and with the economy not looking so “rosy” as it was a few months ago, without some sort of crisis Trumpolini is toast. I have said this is the time to worry. This is when we will see something. Will Trump get his Reichstag fire?

View attachment 17857
I don't know, I think he is going to tweet like a madman and attack/blame people left and right for what will happen in the next few months. I'm not sure he is able to do some kind of false flag scenario - but he might try to stir up his base supporters to do stupid things like start a civil war/widespread riots or something like that. We'll see.

I don't know, I think he is going to tweet like a madman and attack/blame people left and right for what will happen in the next few months. I'm not sure he is able to do some kind of false flag scenario - but he might try to stir up his base supporters to do stupid things like start a civil war/widespread riots or something like that. We'll see.
I hope I’m wrong and he just loses in 2020, but I don’t see this situation ending well.

Being unable to indict a sitting president effectively makes the office above the law. Certainly shows the failing of American democracy.
That is a pretty modern and weird interpretation of the US Constitution which is being floated by both the US politicians and media. Its TOTALLY outside of the framework of American justice and law, but notice how they rally around him... even the "liberal" MSNBC? Notice how they keep posturing that contention like its fact? My guess is its too valuable of a safety valve and they are not going to sacrifice that lie... even to get at Cheetohead.

That is a pretty modern and weird interpretation of the US Constitution which is being floated by both the US politicians and media. Its TOTALLY outside of the framework of American justice and law, but notice how they rally around him... even the "liberal" MSNBC? Notice how they keep posturing that contention like its fact? My guess is its too valuable of a safety valve and they are not going to sacrifice that lie... even to get at Cheetohead.

Yeah that’s exactly it. They don’t want to set a precedent that the President can be charged as since Reagan at least they’ve all been guilty of something.

Just like they won’t talk about putting any limits on Presiddntial authority.

I still maintain that the msm is largely playing a game that only feeds into the reality show theatrics that surround this regime.

Why does Trump's image appear under searches for "idiot"?

(for the TL;DW people: because that word is associated with him frequently on the internet and it's not a Google conspiracy against conservatives)

The answer to that question is answered quite well here.

...and did you hear that?....we have fantastic farm.product here in the UK.

What a guy!!!

Last edited:
*disclaimer* Alcohol induced ode.

Let's not beat around the George Bush anymore.
Wasting breath on Obama, he 's good to deplore.
There's a new con man in town, his name is Trump
If you believe his bullshit your nothing but a chump.