Trumped

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Seriously, it all comes back to reading comprehension and starts and ends there. You will need to seek a better skill set there on your own. I will be glad to explain to you how the quote feature works in responses which would make it a lot easier to understand what you are trying to say. I could have you using that feature in less than two minutes and it would benefit anyone you converse with.
Ever heard the saying "I can show you better than I can tell you"?
So go ahead and show us the quote you attributed to me. Because it appears you are the party whom has conveniently forgotten how to utilize the cut&paste/quotation function.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have better things to do than go and count to see if 65% of my links are to Fox news. Please provide any graphs and I already know where you stand on most issues, so no need to get into it any more than we already have, But 65% is better than the 95% clip some go at it even if that number is or is not accurate. Also, considering Fox news is the only differing opinion from the rest of the MSM, I do not see it as unusual. But for the record all MSM is tainted IMO, Fox included. But I sure as heck do not adhere to the media norm in any way nor do I visit alt media as some accuse me of. It is all common sense and deduction for me and seeing which way the herd is being pushed. Perhaps, Hillary would have made more people here happier.
Why do I get the feeling that I just trapped myself with this whole percentage thing.

Okay, I don’t have graph to prove my assertion but it isn’t an unfair assessment and I wouldn’t push a lie. Let’s just say that in 100 posts of yours, there are 10 links; 6 of those are fox news and the other 4 aren’t. Is the 65% still an unfair amount? Yes, I don’t agree with the accusation on here that you are an ‘alt-media guy’ because you rarely post alt-media sources.
More labeling that anyone on the center or right must love Fox news and think everything they print is accurate or right.
No, you mis-read me. It isn’t labelling at all. I felt that is was unfair of you to call out the Colonel’s post as an echo chamber when you, yourself have posted msm links in the past. How would you feel if he said the same thing after you’d posted a link, msm or otherwise? Besides he already listed the Vigilant Citizen as tool that radicalizes the Right.

!I am still waiting for proof 65% of my links are from Fox which I said was slanted as well. Damn facts! I have used them more than other MSM to make a point in that they are the ONLY differing view but I am not sure at the, er, percentage. But I have been watching CNN and CBSN for the last two hours while home sick and it is non stop, hardcore leaning takes if not propaganda. Anyone who trusts news is already a bot, IMHO. I do not blame some of you for being upset if this is all you watch but when will people understand they are basically ushering in Globalism with their stances. Then we would all be on the same team with no freedom of speech with one leader that tells us how to think. Some of you need to back off your diet on this stuff designed to enslave you.
Maybe on the surface they do differ from other sources but in the grand scheme of things, do you really think they do?

Disagreements over Trump aside, what stance do I hold that is actually for globalism?

The Zone

Star
Ever heard the saying "I can show you better than I can tell you"?
So go ahead and show us the quote you attributed to me. Because it appears you are the party whom has conveniently forgotten how to utilize the cut&paste/quotation function.
I would think anybody who can read my posts knows I have a friend who is dying and I am at home sick, yet you want me to continue this stupid ass charade with you? Can you not read? Can you not decipher quotes from sarcasm? Is it all just one big mixed up thing for you? What quote are you going on about? Did you ever actually make that clear? Why do I need to cut and paste in a dinosaur manner when I can use the quote feature which third graders can as well? Can you not learn thats simple skill? Why if you just stated you are not reading what I say would I want to continue this maddening exercise in trying to decipher grade school prose?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I would think anybody who can read my posts knows I have a friend who is dying and I am at home sick, yet you want me to continue this stupid ass charade with you? Can you not read? Can you not decipher quotes from sarcasm? Is it all just one bug mixed up thing for you? What quote are you going on about? Did you ever actually make that clear? Why do I need to cut and paste in a dinosaur manner when I can use the quote feature which third graders can as well? Why if you just stated you are not reading what I say would I want to continue this maddening exercise in trying to decipher grade school prose?
Now you are trying to bring up your dying homie as an excuse why you cant simply cut & paste the quote you attributed to me.
You tried to attribute things to me that I never said, all because you couldn't support your rhetoric in debate or back up your contentions. You did it in a fashion as to try and rally others to your "side" but the more you post here, the more you show everyone whos reading exactly what kind of person you are on here.

The Zone

Star
Are you a rock? Rally who? WTF? Excuse? You are still on cut and paste with no clarity whatsoever as to this quote I made. Why don't you cut and paste it since you cannot use the forums quote feature? Man, you just do not understand the basics in conversation and think I am blowing a bugle to rally the troops? Please, just put me on ignore for I cannot justify wasting another breath on you. You are defeated in that it is all black and white and sides. You're a mouse in a wheel going in the same circle.

Oh gee, you finally edited a post above realizing I could not magically figure out what quote you were speaking of. For the sake of clarity, you quoted me, but my comment was an observation. There is a difference.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Are you a rock? Rally who? WTF? Excuse? Man, you just do not understand the basics in conversation and think I am blowing a bugle to rally the troops? Please, just put me on ignore for I cannot justify wasting another breath on you. You are defeated in that it is all black and white and sides. You're a mouse in a wheel going in the same circle.
All you have to do to prove your point is produce this mystery quote. You wont do it tho, but you also wont stop typing apparently lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Can I ask if anyone on this forum understands what it is that Tempest of Tempo is asking? Can they tell me what a mystery post might be? Can someone please show me where I said mystery quote or quote in general? I have no idea what you are talking about Tempest and bet nobody else does, Prove what point? As I said, it is darn hard to understand anything you say at times for you lack clarity.
"Rally who? WTF?"
Very next post.......
"Can I ask if anyone on this forum understands what it is that Tempest of Tempo is asking? Can they tell me what a mystery post might be? Can someone please show me where I said mystery quote or quote in general? "

The Zone

Star
"Rally who? WTF?"
Very next post.......
"Can I ask if anyone on this forum understands what it is that Tempest of Tempo is asking? Can they tell me what a mystery post might be? Can someone please show me where I said mystery quote or quote in general? "
So you just cut and pasted my response. Dyslexia????? Drunk? High? I, nor anyone else can understand your confusion. Dude, anyone means anyone, including those you consider to be on your side. Do I need to explain that too? You are in massive need of better reading comprehension skills and the ability to be clear in posts. People cannot read your mind or decipher which conversation past you refer to nor what quote you claim I made without mention of it. It is all this maddening guesswork. I am done with your silly self.

Last edited:
Why does it seem like a 3rd of the posts anywhere on this forum are posts of Zone fighting with someone? lol anyway

Back to the topic

Here is Trump handing the US Economy even more over to the Arms Dealers ( Military Industrial Complex) something that once upon a time would have mattered to conspiracy folks before it became all about white identity politics and who can be the most anti-PC. This is decidedly not an MSM source either

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-pentagons-cunning-plot-to-militarize-the-economy/

The Zone

Star
Of course, you had to take a shot/piling on instead of explaining what it is your mate is trying to ask in the way of a quote. And most of my differences are within this very thread with the same people. Hey, at least I have never crossed the line and gotten banned. One cheap shot deserves another. Carry on.

Helioform

Star
Why does it seem like a 3rd of the posts anywhere on this forum are posts of Zone fighting with someone? lol anyway

Back to the topic

Here is Trump handing the US Economy even more over to the Arms Dealers ( Military Industrial Complex) something that once upon a time would have mattered to conspiracy folks before it became all about white identity politics and who can be the most anti-PC. This is decidedly not an MSM source either

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-pentagons-cunning-plot-to-militarize-the-economy/
Yeah...the military will have to intervene when TSHTF anyway. They're just planning ahead for civil unrest. The MIC feeds on itself, and they plan to use AI for EVERYTHING. Even to make the news and autocensor the internet like social media is being censored.

Yeah...the military will have to intervene when TSHTF anyway. They're just planning ahead for civil unrest. The MIC feeds on itself, and they plan to use AI for EVERYTHING. Even to make the news and autocensor the internet like social media is being censored.

What do you see as the role of AI in crowd/riot control?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Back to the topic

That wasn't me, that was Karlysymon.
Ok, that was my mistake and I apologize to you and KS. The substance of what I posted is rock solid, but it was my mistake to confuse you and KS's posts. I am at fault there for certain.

Aero

Superstar
The Kavanagh accusations only reinforce the idea of equating politics to the game of chess. That whole thing is what you call a poison piece. You know? Like someone pushing a knight in a vulnerable position. Do you try to take the piece or not? It's not always so simple. Well, the Democrats went after that poison piece pretty hard.

If you aren't familiar with chess this is a pretty basic theory. Where you position your forces is crucial. Winning or losing can come down to one piece being in the wrong place. Plus all this game theory is important when talking about AI and the nature of our reality. That's why I'm not afraid of AI or killer robots.

The world is already a form of simulated reality. Light literally behaves differently depending on one thing. Observation. Just like how a video game is programmed to only show the player what they need to see. Therefore all life and matter exist as a potentiality. Thus any Robot or AI will follow the same universal rule.

What I'm saying is we can remove the killer robots potentiality by simple observation. Like pulling the plug out of an electrical socket. So the real problem to me is people not thinking this way. Because we are fast approaching a new world, or era if you will. And the same old fear-based tactics aren't what's propelling us forward.