Trumped

Lurker

Star
The costs must come out of the HHS budget. Should they take it from section 8 instead, or just an across the board percent? Besides they no intention of curing cancer anyway.

free2018

Star
Illegal Immigration repatriation movement started under the liberal Savior.
It comes from Wall Street and the power behind the power.
There is no party. There is the elite and the cattle, us.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Trump is a distraction. The president always is.
Did you think Obama was really running the country?
Not comparing Trump in anyway to Hitler but just as the Versailles treaty/Weimar Republic set the stage for his rise, my belief is that Trump's rise is rooted in the events circa 2001-2008. So he's basically a sign of the times kind-of-thing.
If there was predictive programming regarding the Obama presidency, which there was, then there definitely had to be predictive programming on Trump. The elite can easily tell the kind of leader people will clamour for, after being pressed so hard.

A president that dismantles the apparatus that's making Americans sick will truly be one against the elite. A sick and dying populace is a sick and dying nation and that is very favorable for the ruling elite. Until then, it will remain business as usual.

Awoken2

Superstar
Anybody who unashamedly sports a comb over of that magnitued is fundamentally deceitful.

Any person who arranges their remaining follicles in such an elaborate fashion to create the impression that they have a full head of hair does not adhere to the rule of honesty is the best policy...in any way.

He doesn't even need to open his mouth to lie to you, he's lying to the world just by having that ridiculous creation on his head.

Anybody who sees baldness as a greater affliction than a scandalous re-arrangement of departing hair has some serious personal issues running amok.

You don't need to analyse his rhetoric, just look at his head and understand.....this guy is crazy.

SkepticCat

Veteran
The baby is good and it’s been quiet at least for now, who knows for how long since I’ve been posting a bit..

Our military is already so super inflated I can see no justification for pouring any more money into it, I’m sorry. This country has so many other needs that money could be used so much more productively.. I see conservatives stating what they don’t want their taxes going to quite frequently, and I certainly don’t want mine going to wars and a standing military larger then most nations.

Imagine taking this kind of wealth, resources, manpower, time, effort, attention and instead investing all of it into something productive rather than spending all of it parading around, bullying, stealing, murdering each other over and over and OVER again... and, for what? Because your leader told you to? Because the other guy speaks a different language? Because of some stupid atolls somewhere nobody even knows the names of? What?

So: no, Trump increasing the mil budget definitely isn't a good idea.

Infinite size... possibly the Universe, but definitely the stupidity of Homo Sapiens!

America doesn't need Trump's gi-normous ego wasting even more on this nonsense. The entire concept of 'military' is nothing more than a kindergarten-level pissing-contest with the lives of billions staked as the bargaining chips.

/plowshare-rant out

Lurker

Star

Imagine taking this kind of wealth, resources, manpower, time, effort, attention and instead investing all of it into something productive rather than spending all of it parading around, bullying, stealing, murdering each other over and over and OVER again... and, for what? Because your leader told you to? Because the other guy speaks a different language? Because of some stupid atolls somewhere nobody even knows the names of? What?

So: no, Trump increasing the mil budget definitely isn't a good idea.

Infinite size... possibly the Universe, but definitely the stupidity of Homo Sapiens!

America doesn't need Trump's gi-normous ego wasting even more on this nonsense. The entire concept of 'military' is nothing more than a kindergarten-level pissing-contest with the lives of billions staked as the bargaining chips.

/plowshare-rant out
Who's funding, or providing support for, those other countries? Not saying it's right. Just you can't have it both ways.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yet, women can wear vertical stripes or padded bras. No deceit there.
I don't understand your comparison, you could put a pair of socks down your pants if you want to but why bother?....it kind of defeats the object really doesn't it?....at some point, you get found out to be a liar.

Lurker

Star
I don't understand your comparison, you could put a pair of socks down your pants if you want to but why bother?....it kind of defeats the object really doesn't it?....at some point, you get found out to be a liar.
You were the one picking on a hairstyle. I just added context.

Lurker

Star
That ain't no hairstyle, he's just one strategically placed fan away from being made to look like the fraud he actually is.
Yeah probably, but why haven't we seen a lot of it when he steps off AFO to play golf?

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah probably, but why haven't we seen a lot of it when he steps off AFO to play golf?
Probably the "super lock down" hair spray he applies before disembarking...that's why Milania can't move her face.

free2018

Star
Not comparing Trump in anyway to Hitler but just as the Versailles treaty/Weimar Republic set the stage for his rise, my belief is that Trump's rise is rooted in the events circa 2001-2008. So he's basically a sign of the times kind-of-thing.
If there was predictive programming regarding the Obama presidency, which there was, then there definitely had to be predictive programming on Trump. The elite can easily tell the kind of leader people will clamour for, after being pressed so hard.

A president that dismantles the apparatus that's making Americans sick will truly be one against the elite. A sick and dying populace is a sick and dying nation and that is very favorable for the ruling elite. Until then, it will remain business as usual.
I agree completely. The US deserves a complete and utter narcissist who is a TV reality star as a president. He reflects current narcissistic US values totally.
To oppose the Elite, you have to be willing to die like JFK and Abe Lincoln.