Trumped

The Zone

Star
You'd think people on this board would be concerned about sounding like the love child of Rachel Maddow and Barbara Pelosi. But nope.
But they're "woke." The one thing learned in the conspiracy kindergarten is that MSM is nothing but an arm of those with agendas. Yeah, go ahead and let the MSM think for you people. Interesting how easily some are herded these days.

justjess

Superstar
There are legal documents man, this isn’t something super open for interpretation.

Are only trump fans woke in your opinion? Because quite frankly that’s kind of crazy. 90% of those people have their heads firmly planted up their own asses.

The Zone

Star
Not to offend, but I just find it comical that the same few people are all just worried about Trump while ignoring so much else that is going on. BTW, nothing ever seems to happen, does it? I am not some cheerleader for Trump but I do recognize he cannot shoot fireballs out of his ass to destroy nations as some seem to think. I just think ti is silly to try to pin all the problems and issues on him as if it would make a difference in your personal situation. And yes, I will always snicker at those who tout only what is on the MSM as if all they say is true. I am not talking of a single subject here, but the body of all things for clarity Let's see, we have held out of wars, the economy is okay, trying to make peace with NK etc, but not one of the usual suspects can give Trump a cookie on occasion for his efforts. Instead, they tie themselves into a knot with daily hate which is hardly productive.

Awoken2

Superstar
No. Just those that oppose natural law.
So how do you ascertain who believes in natural law and who doesn't? Will you have like red and green channels to walk through like customs? Green if you do and red if you don't?....or a one off vote?

Whilst your at it also explain what happens to the people that don't believe in natural law and why.....and the date all this will commence.

Many thanks.

Lurker

Star
So how do you ascertain who believes in natural law and who doesn't? Will you have like red and green channels to walk through like customs? Green if you do and red if you don't?....or a one off vote?
Simple. Do I have the right to tax steal from you?
Whilst your at it also explain what happens to the people that don't believe in natural law and why
Surely you don't need to ask that.
and the date all this will commence.
My magick 8 ball didn't give a date.

Awoken2

Superstar
Simple. Do I have the right to tax steal from you?

Surely you don't need to ask that.

My magick 8 ball didn't give a date.
Thanks for your valuable insight........ (Walks away...perplexed)

Awoken2

Superstar
. I am not sure if he is smart enough to engineer a crisis if he ever runs the risk of being impeached or going to jail, but I would not put it past him as he really has some dictator tendencies.
His rampant narcissism clearly affects his judgement. He may not be smart enough I agree but his puppeteers are.

justjess

Superstar
Not to offend, but I just find it comical that the same few people are all just worried about Trump while ignoring so much else that is going on. BTW, nothing ever seems to happen, does it? I am not some cheerleader for Trump but I do recognize he cannot shoot fireballs out of his ass to destroy nations as some seem to think. I just think ti is silly to try to pin all the problems and issues on him as if it would make a difference in your personal situation. And yes, I will always snicker at those who tout only what is on the MSM as if all they say is true. I am not talking of a single subject here, but the body of all things for clarity Let's see, we have held out of wars, the economy is okay, trying to make peace with NK etc, but not one of the usual suspects can give Trump a cookie on occasion for his efforts. Instead, they tie themselves into a knot with daily hate which is hardly productive.
It’s quite interesting to me that this is your argument... I’ve been involved in all sorts of conversations on these forums historically but as you are well aware have taken a step back lately, I do however still receive notifications in my email on new comments on threads I’ve commented in - this one being the only one still active. Occasionally, it lures me in. The fact I’m only commenting here does not mean I have no thoughts or concerns on anything else.

We are still embroiled in wars, the state of the economy depends on who you ask - clearly YOU are doing fine but you don’t represent all - and North Korea has been a lot of talk that amounts to nothing so far. When trump does something deserving of a cookie I’ll gladly hand it to him but that time has not come so far imo. I also don’t blame him for everything, I have just as much venom to spit at legislators and corporations however there aren’t any threads specific to those issues right now and I’m not about to go out of my way to start one to satisfy YOU.

For someone who is not a trump cheerleader you sure as heck show up quite frequently to insult those who criticize him. Why is that?

Lurker

Star
Lets get this straight. You are hoping that that Trump will seize power, and in the ensuing anarchy you will be able to kill people who you disagree with. Correct?
Hoping for a reset would be more accurate. However, the tree of liberty does need to be refreshed.