Trump will be re-elected

ishigo

Established
Rose Mcgowan talks about Planet9 , Charlottesville, fox news, says America is broken and that Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Do you agree with her?

polymoog

Superstar
i agree that trump will probably be re-elected, but my opinion is just as valuable (or valueless!) as hers. the NWO makes the call on who wins.
i also agree that america is broken, but for diametrically opposed reasons.

i agree that trump will probably be re-elected, but my opinion is just as valuable (or valueless!) as hers. the NWO makes the call on who wins.
i also agree that america is broken, but for diametrically opposed reasons.
I think he will be re-elected too. But I don't agree with the NWO comment. God commands even those who work against Him.

Stephania

Star
Rose Mcgowan talks about Planet9 , Charlottesville, fox news, says America is broken and that Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Do you agree with her?
Planet 9??? :D
Lol this poor girl. I feel bad that she has gone through hell in her youth through the rainbow cult or whatever.. but she jumps from cult to cult Including Marilyn Manson, card holding Satanist, and Argento, same thing.. gets hurt and then jumps to other cult instead of God. Number 9... Number 9.. number 9. Really. She just 'dreamed this up' on her own?!
- signed
ex member of 'planet 9 and their controllers'

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
:oops:

PS: this is no way to take away the history of the holocaust. It is however, to cement the new age black occultists with the same thinking, as the antichrist the whole world is worshipping in wisdom is with a different nation in the arts, unlike the nations, not politics as the Prophet Daniel says

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
Planet 9??? :D
Lol this poor girl. I feel bad that she has gone through hell in her youth through the rainbow cult or whatever.. but she jumps from cult to cult Including Marilyn Manson, card holding Satanist, and Argento, same thing.. gets hurt and then jumps to other cult instead of God. Number 9... Number 9.. number 9. Really. She just 'dreamed this up' on her own?!
- signed
ex member of 'planet 9 and their controllers'
What is planet 9? Is it an actual cult, reference to The Beatles or that old sci-fi b movie?

~JC~

Veteran
What is planet 9? Is it an actual cult, reference to The Beatles or that old sci-fi b movie?
Yeah I kind of wish the interviewer delved into how she thought that up a bit more. Like, why “9”?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
:oops:

PS: this is no way to take away the history of the holocaust. It is however, to cement the new age black occultists with the same thinking, as the antichrist the whole world is worshipping in wisdom is with a different nation in the arts, unlike the nations, not politics as the Prophet Daniel says
Did someone mention "repeating black occultists?" Check for 0:32!

TC1968

Established
Trump will be reelected in 2020, simply because the Democrats have weak, too far to the left candidates.

TC1968

Established
I think Rose Mcgowan would still be a nut if she had normal parents and the best of upbringings